Pakistan v South Africa l 1st Test | Abu Dhabi | 10/15/13 | Day 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Expecting a lot of replies in that Philander thread from our dear friends from south africa ;)

oh boy... azhar hopefully scores next time or he will find his place questioned. i expect PP to go nuts for a few days,

I hope YK stays there for long and pile some runs much needed is another 100 runs stand before losing another wicket.

Azhar needed to move his feet, but was static and paid the price.

He has been woeful for a while now.

22 overs to go till new ball. Need to wipe out the lead before it's available.

SR has nothing to do with it

if Azhar gets a century even at a SR of 30 - we've won this game

every ball we keep those saffers in the heat will have a pyscological affect on the rest of this series

I've nothing against higher RR's but people have to stop bashing geniune test batsmen like Azhar. His method works for him and has proven to work for the team

Well, Sehwag-like footwork from :azhar

My point was that if he makes a slow century, the batsman on the other end, especially if he's inexperienced, will try to himself play the shots as Ali doesn't and get out in the process.
To maintain a SR of 40-45 is a minimum IMO, a healthy SR doesn't only help you but your co-batsman too (mentally).

Was a good ball by Philander to remove Azhar Ali - ball moved just enough to get the edge!

2csjmnt.png

AA just didnt look at ease in that inns, sometimes he needs to come out and be abit more positive. He just proded and poked around and was bound to get knocked over.

Hopefully YK will be positive here!

KM needs to be there at close of play and score a 100 here...

YK gets at least one century, generally a big one, in almost every series he plays. Now would be a very good time for him to get one. If he gets it here, game's pretty much in the bag.

3 slips in and the ball starting to reverse - not an easy time to bat right now

Chishty just mentioned 4000 people. Good to see some crowd in UAE in Test matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back