Pakistan v South Africa l 1st Test | Abu Dhabi | 10/15/13 | Day 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a chance missed. Anyways,well played man.
08qg.jpg

great innings by the youngster - but wasted an prime opportunity for a century there for the taking, esp the way he was playing (& the luck he had)

I think the ball touched his other hand when he flicked it back.

Good shot by KM he needs to keep being positive here!

Masood had his chances and had to make it big. Unfortunately,fell to a straight one.
Let us not spoil the work by :manzoor and
08qg.jpg

Nice batting by a debutante. He has made things quite easy. Though it is up to our batsmen to keep scoring at decent pace.

And when they say it is time for nap when Azhar is batting,he responds with a four! :4our

Last edited:
:4 :4 :4

Great stuff this, attacking their mediocre spinners and Kallis.

Pakistan should win from here. Pull out a lead of 200+ and it's game over.

Maybe the Karachi lads do have a right to feel aggrieved when people like Hafeez and Farhat have been given so many chances.

Manzoor needs to calm down a bit. He is looking to smash the spinners. Good idea but don't try to hit the ball too hard.

I don't mean to be demeaning, but how many other players in the 21st century have a career S/R of below 40?

as expected SA bring on RP to bowl to this joke of a batsman knowing he will block away and allow pressure to build

Azhar can afford to be slightly defensive right now, just keep ticking the strike over. No need to be aggressive - mashallah we have a great base and plenty of time in the test - but we cant affor dto be bogged down

Azhar rotating the strike. :akhtar

Looks like I am having an afternoon nap. Just pinched myself.

Game is well posied. Need a big lead considering Pakistan are set to bat last.

150 Up for the loss of only 1 wicket MashAllah

SA's lead drops under 100!

Azhar vs Petersen. One of those great cricketing battles.

To be honest - it seems good so far by Azhar - doesn't seem to be too defensive. Lets hope it lasts

as expected SA bring on RP to bowl to this joke of a batsman knowing he will block away and allow pressure to build

This joke of a batsman was one of the key architects of Pakistan cricket's greatest moment over the last 10-15 years, the England whitewash last year. Maybe you'd prefer second rate losers like Afridi, Farhat and Malik to come in and get pretty 15s of 8-10 deliveries to a solid batsman who has a bunch of centuries and an average of close to 50 over the last two and a half years.

Stupid fielder, why can't he have been placed somewhere the ball was less likely to go? Stupid Smith.

This joke of a batsman was one of the key architects of Pakistan cricket's greatest moment over the last 10-15 years, the England whitewash last year. Maybe you'd prefer second rate losers like Afridi, Farhat and Malik to come in and get pretty 15s of 8-10 deliveries to a solid batsman who has a bunch of centuries and an average of close to 50 over the last two and a half years.

Agree totally with your point.:akhtar

azhar ali i don't think so

would love to have seen shahzad, jamshed or umar akmal or maqsood to come in at 3 and take the game to the saffers when their bowlers are on a such a downer during this stage of the match.

That's tea!

Another good session by Pakistan MashAllah!

155/1 - trail by 94!

Manzoor 72* & Azhar 7*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back