Pakistan v South Africa l 1st Test | Abu Dhabi | 10/15/13 | Day 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im particularly impressed by the running between the wickets !

Rotating strike is key here and these two are doing it superbly !

Misbah smiling after a long time! Great to see. This man deserves every bit of happiness for serving Pakistan!

Whatmore still has his poker face on. In other news, studies at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology determine that grass is in fact green and healthy human beings have four limbs.

Good to see Shan Masood still fighting it out even when hes been roughed up by the short ball.

The best way to answer these Saffers is by scoring tons. Shut them up. Only Philander,Petersen,Amla and Kallis look gentlemen and conduct themselves properly.

Masood just needs to keep focused and not throw it away here.

very nice and mature approach so Hafeez was the curse :p

This is excellent stuff by Team Misbah ... taking wickets on first day and putting runs on board ....
Love to see what Experts like Majid bhatti will thinking :)))

The posts that appreciate quick singles just show us that how we have been deprived of this. Every team does it,but we don't.Hence,the excitement of these things.

The posts that appreciate quick singles just show us that how we have been deprived of this. Every team does it,but we don't.Hence,the excitement of these things.

Its been a long time since i've seen Pak players taking a lot of singles and that too quick ones. We have been doomed under Tuck Tuck or Boom Boom mentality over a long period.

So its really happy to see those singles taken. and obviously appreciating it.

And people said Steyn wasn't bowling full pelt in the warm-up match. :)))
Is he using this match as a warm-up as well?!

Both MUST score hundreds. Perfect chance. In sha A
llah on this special day they will

No rush here for pakistan batsmen just need to just pick of runs where they are available.

Its been a long time since i've seen Pak players taking a lot of singles and that too quick ones. We have been doomed under Tuck Tuck or Boom Boom mentality over a long period.

So its really happy to see those singles taken. and obviously appreciating it.

Yep. I made it clear in my post. We are in a fix,in 2 extremes. It is either tuk-tuk or boom-boom.

great batting by these two - very sensible - and very unpakistani like

Shan does have few problems with short stuff, hopefully he can sort that out

short outside off and punished it for :four
08qg.jpg

spinner ko lootna nahi chaye, if they are liking him just spank him for 1 boundary per over otherwise captain will change the bowler.. Something I heard from Inzamam.

08qg.jpg
:manzoor should leave their legacy behind us. Hopefully after 10 years we would be saying that-"this opening pair doesn't bat like Manzoor and Shan.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back