Pakistan v South Africa l 1st Test | Abu Dhabi | 10/15/13 | Day 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha Steyn got angry with Khurram. Great from Khurram to give him the look back!

5 runs from 3 overs after the break. I will take that. Breaks can lead to lapses and they need to get in their groove again.

Im starting to like Manzoor. I like his aggression and I like the fact he is positive

haha Steyn got angry with Khurram. Great from Khurram to give him the look back!

That is why I want Pakistani players to play leagues like IPL. It develops some friendship but from another side you could say that 'once you are on the field,it shouldn't be about friendship'.

Both openers look well set and it looks like a personal mistake will gift a wicket! so both batsmen need to re-focus here!

This is more of the bowling strategy that Saffers should employ here. Keep things tight and force the batsmen to commit errors of judgement.

Worst thing now would be for Manzoor to get out.

He needs to make a ton and shut Steyn up

nice shot to philander and a single. when you dont make a mistake the bowlers do. thats the patient game.

For the first time after a long time i feel Pakistan got a long batting line ;)

ou6x.jpg

I don't get why a batsman can't just give some back to Steyn, would love to see Manzoor say "Go ____ Yourself and get back to bowling.."

Steyn is so annoying with his sledging.

This No Ball shows what's happening in Steyn mind at the moment.

Calm down Shan don't be too excited we need a big innings from you here!

There is definitely a touch of elegance about Shan's batting. Great flick off his pads through square leg for four.

:)) Steyn is upset.

This is the real Pakistan who stand up when someone tries to sledge them. Very good stand and these two deserve a very long run in the side.

The last century opening partnership for Pakistan was on Jan 17, 2012 by Hafeez & Taufeeq vs England scoring 114 runs in Dubai, UAE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back