Pakistan v South Africa l 1st Test | Abu Dhabi | 10/15/13 | Day 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
:)) Steyn is upset.

This is the real Pakistan who stand up when someone tries to sledge them. Very good stand and these two deserve a very long run in the side.

I can't see Shan name in your Signature he is a youngsta beauty :13:

Pakistan need to grind S.A into dust here and just keep batting and batting for as long as possible.

Masood is getting a bit carried away. He is playing up-ish shots which are not needed. Manzoor must talk to him.

Shan must take care of the rough,reach the ball on full and don't let it turn. The rough is on his side.

A good going , i can sense pakistan vistory here with 2 days of batting and lead of above 250 runs , pakistan had great chance to win this match :)

Cricinfo:

Andre Smith: "This is something which has caused me much distress for many years. We (Proteas) are alarmingly incapable of adapting to conditions which are different to ours. We keep bowling short even though it is not working. We also don't bowl yorkers in tests. How can we get it through to the team to adapt to the conditions? Why don't 3 of the top 10 bowlers in the world know how to adapt? It's a really distressing mystery."

Pakistan should bat till day 3 and get a big lead,hopefully. And try to bowl out SA. As they SA-"Bat once and bat big!"

On ESPN the South African commies are starting to come up with their excuses for SA not playing well.

On ESPN the South African commies are starting to come up with their excuses for SA not playing well.

Too much bias.And Chishty isn't someone who will back answer them. I loved Ramiz because of some reasons-He was a bit more exciting and he would answer the commentator who would show bias. Remember Pakistan vs SL 4th ODI 2011 and Ramiz's answer to Arnold? :raja

Manzoor is a bit angry with himself,banging himself on the helmet and talking to himself. Good way to get yourself back in. No concentration lapses,please.

Good to strike been rotated here regularly so it means bowlers cant settle on any sort of lines here.

Lets hope both openers get centuries. It's been a while since two Pakistani openers got tons in the same test innings(I can't remember the last time that happened) and if they do that here, lead of 200+ is pretty much guaranteed.

Run rate is going down. At the end of last sesion it was 3.50 and now it is 3.09. Anyways,a better effort than 2-2.50.

This is for the first time in 637 days, Pakistani openers have scored a century partnership in a Test match.

This is what a good performance with the bat/ball does for one's confidence. In the away series earlier this year, a Pakistani batsman wouldn't have dreamed of answering back to Morkel or Steyn the way Masood, a debutant no less, is doing now.

Shan Masood...

He aint taking no ____ from Morkel, great to see someone who can talk back, it was all one sided till now.

100 run opening partnership after a long time..

50 up for Manzoor too and 100+ partnership for Pak..
And FOUR as I type..:yahoo

and good running between the wickets..Misbah/Azhar should learn from these two.

What a surprise ! 105 without loss ! Am i surprised or what?

Top stuff from our openers !

Good Khurri , this time you have to score a Ton , he has habit of getting out after 50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back