Pakistan V West Indies | CT 2009 | Centurion | 23/09/2009 | West Ind Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally! Someone who brings his top bowler back to finish things off rather then bowl an OK bowler and prolong things! Nice one lala!

Umar Gul to Smith, OUT, and it works, Smith offers a simple catch to Umar Akmal at second slip, Gul extracts some extra bounce, that back of a length ball was coming into Smith as well, who can only glove the ball as he fends at it, the ball pops and sails to second slip, Smith done in by the commentator's curse

fielding has been poor.. welll. are Pakistani players already thinking about the match against India?

quality bowling by Aamer hope he does the same throughout his career & does not do an Akhtar or Asif

haroonrasheed320 said:
It seems its India Vs SA match going on the commentators are only talking about them

You are worried abt the commentory, i am watching the game on star cricket. With the blabla there are a whole bunch of indian adds. :inti

khalidali7070 said:
You are worried abt the commentory, i am watching the game on star cricket. With the blabla there are a whole bunch of indian adds. :inti

Direct TV - No Adverts :younis

West Indies watched Pakistan in the Warm ups they knew that our batting is in form which forced them to bat first after winning the toss

Salman said:
Direct TV - No Adverts :younis

The add after every over is one thing, they split the screen every 3 balls to show a still add. :ibutt
And in the mean while Gul takes another one. :gul

Balle Balleballe Balleballe Balleballe Balleballe Balleballe Balleballe Balleballe Balleballe Balleballe Balleballe Balleballe Balleballe Balleballe Balleballe Balleballe Balleballe Balleballe Balleballe Balleballe Balleballe Balleballe Balleballe Balleballe Balleballe Balleballe Balleballe Balleballe Balleballe Balleballe Balleballe Balleballe Balle

This provides a bit of a pickle for team management. Who can they possibly drop to accomodate :asif

First warning to you (Sabeeh), use the proper language

Last edited by a moderator:
I think after beating India we can play Asif in third match since it will be of not much importance InshAllah gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back