Pakistan V West Indies | CT 2009 | Centurion | 23/09/2009 | West Ind Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we should have played Asif instead og Ajmal is this match, To see how well he is bowling...:)

Will Asif play against India or not?

I feel sorry for those looking for a nice whinge today.

Actually, I don't.

I think a hat trick is very much possible here.

Now i have seriously started to feel sorry for the poor W.Indians, it was the same legendary team of the past. And now.
At the same time.
Go PAkistan

haroonrasheed320 said:
was that Reverse Swing that LBW??

I was just about to say this, it tailed in then led away at the last second.

Yar..hat-trick chaheyay thi..it's been so long since a Pakistan bowler got a hat-trick..I think Sami got one against West Indies..that was the last one I guess

As much i am enjoying this, i would have much preferred a sterner test. it would have given us much better practice for the tougher games against Bharat stores and Australia. The pichtes in those games will be much flatter.

adidazz said:
As much i am enjoying this, i would have much preferred a sterner test. it would have given us much better practice for the tougher games against Bharat stores and Australia. The pichtes in those games will be much flatter.
Why? We've had enough tests and warm ups. We did demolish a full strength Sri Lankan side.

Its good too see a demolition like this. It gives ust he only thing we lack, confidence!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kashmiri_lad

Afridi has established himself as one of the biggest hitters of the game and similar is the reputation that Yuvraj Singh enjoys in the Indian line-up.

The Pakistani all-rounder had little hesitation in declaring the Indian left-hander as a better batsman than him.

"Yuvraj is a better batsman than me, I have no doubt," he said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Would Afridi have really said that?
I think what :afridi really said was bring the son of a $%&?! on and the indian media interpreted it as 'yuvraj is a better batsman than me, I have no doubt'.

Well this what I said on a different thread. Guess I wasn't wrong after all :afridi

Last edited:
Sahibzada being slightly pasted.

Keep the pacers on.

Poison said:
Shahid warming up.
It's always a delight watching him bowl but Afridi bowling to these West Indians is a bit like using a sledgehammer to kill a fly, I must say.

And he has been hit for a four. Twiice.

It might make Afridi quite angry.

we acctually need to win this match by as big as possible since NRR will come into play later

we need to finish the game off as quickly as possible because runrate may well come into it.

I'M LOVING THIS MATCH BABYYY!

My stream stopped.:(
So im reading crapinfo.
My stream stopped before the first wicket.started again and stopped before the second wicket..started and then stopped before the third wicket.Finally right at the fourth wicket,it stopped totally! :13:

Aww..Aamer's hair is so nice,looks like he uses a good brand of shampoo hehe.Its so silky.He must be getting tips from Shahid.:D

I so badly wanted to see this pak bat line up play but looks like only akmal and nazir gonna bat!

Blitz said:
Why? We've had enough tests and warm ups. We did demolish a full strength Sri Lankan side.

Its good too see a demolition like this. It gives ust he only thing we lack, confidence!!!

I get where you're coming from with regards to the Sri Lanka demolison BUT other than the series in Lanka we usually do well against them, plus that was a warm up. A team recently won a world cup after being handsomely beaten in both their warm up games.

The point i'm trying to make is, that i would have preferred a sterner test for our batsmen. Chasing a target under 120/140 will be easy and wont be the case against India or Australia.

And with regards to confidence a demolishon this brings, a common trait with us is that it also brings complacency!!!!

Afridi is leaking the runs. Perhaps, he should use Saeed Ajmal in the next over that he is supposed to bowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back