Pakistan vs Australia | 2nd ODI | Sharjah | Mar 24, 2019 | Pakistan Innings

Abid Ali is a very classy type player

Should replace Imam in next match.

I am not getting all the hype Imam gets despite him scoring against good opposition like SA. For me he wastes too many balls in powerplays and right now in his career isnt well equipped well to make use of powerplays.

Ideally Babar and Fakhar should open with Abid/Shan/Imam as backup.

You have to aim high. How often do Pakistani batsmen go from 80 to 150 with 15 overs to go? Rizwan has the opportunity to do something special here. Let’s if he has what it takes.

He doesn't have the hitting ability to do that should go big now still Imad and Faheem to come.

Rizwan is playing a good knock which adds to the fact that we now have another anchor type batsman in our middle order. Babar, Haris, Hafeez, Malik and now Rizwan. We can't accommodate all in our middle order for the world cup. We need a pinch hitter but we only have Umar Akmal for that.

Should replace Imam in next match.

I am not getting all the hype Imam gets despite him scoring against good opposition like SA. For me he wastes too many balls in powerplays and right now in his career isnt well equipped well to make use of powerplays.

Ideally Babar and Fakhar should open with Abid/Shan/Imam as backup.

Can Abid Ali hit pace and spin 360 degrees?

This is why i say Umar akmal is a must in the team.. atleast he tries to score quick. These 2 have no firepower.

These hundred-landmarks are not doing any good for team’s total, be it Babar, Haris and now Rizwan. They slow down the run rate.

Whilst Rizwan has played a good knock , it’s up to him to make it an extraordinary inning by hitting a big century at a fast strike rate. Unfortunately I don’t think he has the power game for it as his only boundary shots seems to be the cut and sweep.

Both Abid Ali and Saad Ali need to be tested in this series.

They actually should've been in the Test squads.

Chotay chotay, marial say, cannot hit. Mal nutrition in the country is on display 🤬🤬🤬

Hhaha no its not true.

Pakistanis can hit some huge sixes its just that the players capable of doing that like Asif and umar etc lacks constructing big innings.

Highly disappointing from Malik to not look for the big shots when Australia is constantly bowling spin. IF he cannot do it vs the likes of Finch, how can we expect him to take on the fast bowlers come the world cup?

Faheem, for some big lower order hitting?

Well done for the hundred. But needs to show his mettle by staying in till the end now and propelling Pakistan to a good score

Great knock. Hopefully he can finish off well

Good knock by Rizwan considering he had to build innings but the pitch is really flat where the batsman should dictate the innings, he needs to have a good strike rate to finish off. This slow rate he’s playing at now is really putting a taint on his innings, it’s a really crucial stage where he has to hit out but he just can’t as his only boundary shots are cut and sweep.

We Pakistani are very unlucky as for as sports is conserned.
With over 22 crore population and we are still unable to be number 1 in even 1 game.

Future of our middle order post Hafeez and Malik is in safe hands with Rizwan playing an important knock today.

This slow partnership is annoying. We have been treating their part timers like Murali Warne.

Pak seems to be satisfied with 280 something.

We Pakistani are very unlucky as for as sports is conserned.
With over 22 crore population and we are still unable to be number 1 in even 1 game.

Have you ever heard of a sport called squash and also Hockey? We hold all the records in squash and multiple Hockey medals and WC winners as well.

Pak will be at least 40-50 short here

Someone like Finch can make a mockery of this score

Have you ever heard of a sport called squash and also Hockey? We hold all the records in squash and multiple Hockey medals and WC winners as well.

Exactly, we just won the last major tournament too

People keep on going about power hitting. That isn't the issue. It's about hitting the ball into gaps. These 2 are struggling to do that at the moment.

This is the pitch where someone like Mohammad Hasnain can make a difference

WHY in the world have you sent in Faheem when you have Imad?!?!?! PATHETIC stuff to say the least.

Malik main shot against spin is just hit it down the ground. Really easy to work out.

Back