Pakistan vs Australia | 2nd ODI | Sharjah | Mar 24, 2019 | Pakistan Innings

Our issue isn't even power hitting. The issue is shot selection and hitting the ball into gaps.

is he having a net on Sunday morning, this useless pretender, the All rounder

I see what you mean but I think we haven’t reached looked to reach 300 based on poor tactical decision rather than ability. With imad in good form I feel they should have went harder 5 overs earlier.

280-300 seems to be the max capacity of our team, and if we can put up these scores consistently, we should expect our bowlers to show some spine.

Watching Rana jee makes me miss Anwar Ali of all people.

One of them need to do something special from here on

I cannot believe we actually thought Faheem would solve our all round issues. He has no sense with the bat. In bowling,doesn't seam or swing the ball,lacks pace ,and has no bouncer. What are we even investing in?

Pak need 3 batsmen with the ability to hit big in the top 6.

One as opener, another at 4 and last one at 6.

If one fails, then you still have two others available and if two fail, then one still remains in the tank.

Can't have one or two in this modern era because 300 can easily be chased down.

It's great to get a hundred at 85-90 sr, but the truth is it won't win you games in this era.

The management needs to identify those 3 batsmen and back them fully.

Last edited:
We have lost the game but it will be good to see the way Husnain bowls

Where are those Faheem defenders now ? I've said for two years he is all hype and no substance.

Just got lucky he hacked a few with a 30m boundary on one side at Edgbaston in a warmup v Bangladesh.

Rubbish bowler against top teams too.

We should play the same style lower order we did in the CT. Imad and Shadab as all rounders, then 3 pacers.

Faheem is useless with the bat, better off picking a proper bowler in his place.

Pandya vs Faheem thread needs to be deleted as soon as possible because it is disrespect to a player like Pandya.

Btw i dont get the recent love for Imad in this forum too.

His main job is to bowl 10 overs and take 2 wickets but he is not doing that.

In batting too he is not reliable.

He needs to step up atleast in UAE.

We now know we used to take Afridi and Razaq for granted. Same old story the last 10 overs we always fail to fire. We should have made 320+. Pathetic lower order

Tullaybaaz departs. Couldn't even middle the ball for a single delivery.

Why cant our batsmen hit half volleys at the end for sixes

Even Aaqib had better ability than this guy. Doesn't have any power in the muscle.

Watching Rana jee makes me miss Anwar Ali of all people.

anwar was probably the best all rounder pak have tried last 4 years. genuine hitter and decent bowler. unfortunately, sarfraz and co did not want him

They both are terrible batters. We have no power to finish.

Where are those Faheem defenders now ? I've said for two years he is all hype and no substance.

Just got lucky he hacked a few with a 30m boundary on one side at Edgbaston in a warmup v Bangladesh.

Rubbish bowler against top teams too.

Precisely. I still remember how most of the posters here thought he was better than Pandya. I would be grateful if Faheem had half of his batting ability.

never seen such useless hitting at end even from Zimbabwe, from days of Afridi and Razaq to this, can't bear it.

Six and out, good riddance.

I'd rather have Asif Ali than this pseudo cricketer.

Imad has finesse with the bat. Faheem would have missed out on the delivery that he guided for a four.

Shadab and Faheem are cancerous all-rounders who should not be part of the playing XI. Imad needs to be the only all-rounder for now.

Did handscomb just did the white power hand gesture?

So by playing in a warm up match against a team like bangla with a 30 m boundaries he is allowed to play for 2 years in our national team.

Btw i dont get the recent love for Imad in this forum too.

His main job is to bowl 10 overs and take 2 wickets but he is not doing that.

In batting too he is not reliable.

He needs to step up atleast in UAE.

He's not A magician, even Murali didn't have 2 wickets/ODI on average. He's there for the Afridi role (1/45 +25 off 20) and is doing that well enough, much better than Faheem 'air swings' Ashraf

This guy can only hit around 15m boundary.
Drama queen Micky doesn't look very happy.

anwar was probably the best all rounder pak have tried last 4 years. genuine hitter and decent bowler. unfortunately, sarfraz and co did not want him

Anwar was even worse. His 125 KPH thunderbolts were a misery to watch. The real talent we missed out on is Bilawal Bhatti. Guy could muscle the ball and bowled fast. He was wayward, yes, but could be worked on. Had the basic ingredient.s

Back