Pakistan vs Canada - Warm up Match on March 6th

Status
Not open for further replies.
umarbeast said:
Well Skysports is still working. Don't know if I am allowed to say but here is a site that is showing for some price sky sports warm up matches.

www.desizsports.com

:15: :15:

Same as Umar, not sure if this is allowed, but just to help some of the guys who might be interested in watching the WC, www.cricket-chat.com is giving out free links to all WC matches.

Worth checking out.

Breaking NEWS!!!!
Did anyone knows this????

Sightscreen fixed. Play to get under way soon. Still 50 overs per side. Lunch break will be shortened :))

where are you getting the updates from cuz cricinfo is still stuck at 15 overs.

SkySports Reporter: We're here with Inzamam, Do you think that this delay will benefit Pakistan after a shaky start?

Inzamam: Assalam O Allaikum. First of all I want to thanks God. Yes is it is good..yes is we didnt start well but insh'allah boys is come back and play hard for last 35 overs and is going to be good.

SkySports Reporter: Hows the pitch so far , you reck'on a recovery?

Inzamam: is pitch bounce a little but is runs in it and inshallah boys team effort and is good total

SkySports Reporter: Inzy being in the West Indies for almost two months, and with all your round 1 games to be played in Kingston , Jamaica, is there a threat that the team may get distracted? after all hashish is quite easy to obtain in this part of the world...

Inzamam: hhhahahaha yes is boys is not do that aha

pretty poor from the west indies set up, you would think someone would have thought that when international cricket teams are playing, evening if one of them is a minnow, people would like to follow the game one way or another. I am sure the set up in South Asia will be better than this crap

Not sure who to support. I am a Pakistani born proud Canadian. Which team is winning by the way? What is the score?

looks like its going to be a long day...to think pakistan have had all the bad luck so far ..and now this...whats going on!

1 hour and 15 minutes to fix a sightscree, I am sure they could have gotten that Bermudan bowler to put on a dark shirt and get the game started

any Bangladesh game update ?
Dishnetwork is showing only damn Indian games...Dishnetwork is sell out...errrr

IM NOT YOU said:
SkySports Reporter: We're here with Inzamam, Do you think that this delay will benefit Pakistan after a shaky start?

Inzamam: Assalam O Allaikum. First of all I want to thanks God. Yes is it is good..yes is we didnt start well but insh'allah boys is come back and play hard for last 35 overs and is going to be good.

SkySports Reporter: Hows the pitch so far , you reck'on a recovery?

Inzamam: is pitch bounce a little but is runs in it and inshallah boys team effort and is good total

SkySports Reporter: Inzy being in the West Indies for almost two months, and with all your round 1 games to be played in Kingston , Jamaica, is there a threat that the team may get distracted? after all hashish is quite easy to obtain in this part of the world...

Inzamam: hhhahahaha yes is boys is not do that aha

:))) :))) :))) :)))

75 minute delay due to sightscreen problems.

How on earth can it take 75 mins to sort out a sightscreen?

If I was Inzamam I would have left the damn ground and gone back to the hotel. An absolute disgrace that they cannot even get a sight screen sorted out and that it takes them 75 mins to get it sorted. If this had happened in Pakistan the outcry not just on PakPassion but elsewhere in the cricketing world would have been immense. Absolutely PATHETIC.

there's no way reporter mention the word "HASHISH" in the interview..lol

Hash said:

Somebody said the sightscreen fell over, so it's not a bad turnaround if that did happen.

Hash said:

It is extremely windy on those WI ground.....may be the cloth got ripped and they had to stitch it or find a new one!

No not yet but am looking still that site seems to be good though have had a very positive responce ....and now cricket so whats the score again?

I agree with Hash that is ridiclious. Just becuase Pakistan match is not being televised , they think they can get away with anything. Complete disgrace to WI authorties . Makes me so angry

Play has finally got under way. Good question in years to come - who bowled an over that took 80 minutes to complete?

hmm....so this over took 80 mins to complete

Pak 4/82 after 20 overs.

The WICB is an international embarassment and an absolute disgrace

i have a comment regarding the netherlands /india game.... the fastest ball i have seen bowled was at 76.4 mph(by a bowler who idolizes brett lee, LOL) . generally nobody has been able to bowl faster than 70 mph , most hitting speeds aroudn 68 mph this pace is going to get dismantled in the real matches...

either one of the boys updating the scores on the website had too mcuh to drink in the last 80 minutes or the sight screen has again fallen

Hafeez gets a life, he really needs to get a big one today, otherwise really is showing why he can't play int'l level cricket and needs to go back to the domestic scene

Hash said:
The WICB is an international embarassment and an absolute disgrace

Think back to VITRIOL against PCBV/Faisalabad authorities when our floodlights packed in for a while.

Then compare it to the events in SA and now in the WI.

Not a peep or a squak from anyone.

SHAM-ATEURS!

Pakistan
Batsman How Out Score Mins Balls 4s 6s
I Nazir c Samad b Osinde 26
Y Khan c + Bagai b Cummins 11
M Yousuf c Sandher b Bhatti 21
*I ul-Haq not out 20
S Malik b Osinde 1
M Hafeez not out 14
S Afridi
+K Akmal
A Mahmood
N ul-Hasan
I Anjum
Extras b 0, lb 1, nb 0, w 3, p 4
Total 4 wkts, 24.0 overs 97

india/holland game notes:

28.6 Stelling to Tendulkar, SIX!!, that is a poor delivery, right up in the slot, too full and too straight again on the stumps, Tendulkar gets forward and smacks it over long on for a biggie, that is the first six of the game, Tendulkar is looking really good here!!!
28.5 Stelling to Tendulkar, no run, fuller length delivery on the off, slanting into the right hander, Tendulkar gets forward and drives it to mid off
28.4 Stelling to Tendulkar, FOUR!!, too full and too straight on the stumps, Tendulkar leans into the shot and drives it to long off for four, that is a classy shot!!!

pakistan game notes: rana naved ul hasan anxiously awaits his turn to bat as he sits in the dressing room watching jungle book

Oxy said:
Think back to VITRIOL against PCBV/Faisalabad authorities when our floodlights packed in for a while.

Then compare it to the events in SA and now in the WI.

Not a peep or a squak from anyone.

SHAM-ATEURS!

I wish this comment could be stickied onto every thread or post that everyone ever makes.

I am sick to death of the hypocrisy.

not too impressive, aught not to be making mistakes against minnows.

anyhow better now than when the big games starts

101/4 - Partnership of 35 between Inzi and Hafeez so far. Inzi on 21 and Hafeez on 17.

Pakistan are being tested theworld over ...just look at all the news around the world.
We need to be PPP in our approach in life.

At least we aren't doing as badly as New Zealand and South Africa

OMG :)) :)) :))
Pak will be luky if thay get canada in the semi-final, then they mite have a chance to win

Hash said:
At least we aren't doing as badly as New Zealand and South Africa

We shouldn't care about that. This performance has been pretty average from us so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back