Pakistan Vs England | 2nd ODI | Abu Dhabi | 15/2/12 | Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Farhat survives again. lol. This is an insult of Pak talent at front of whole cricket world.

Awsome opening Partnership so far...no one expected these 2 put so much run on board..well done

Just need to keep it ticking here... and stay on the wicket..... Partnerships are key ..... A couple of 75 plus partnerships can win you the game.

Farhat did his best to guide that into the fielder's hand but he failed!

I would love it if they keep on getting singles and go for an odd boundry once in 2 3 overs thats the way.

nice rotation of strike in that over. question will farhat survive another over against Swann?

Required run rate 5.65, tough ask for this Tuk Tuk middle order, someone needs to take the charge soon.

i don't want to jinx but these 2 looking good now more easyly playing

just learned that when ever i watch Pak bat in ODI's we start to lose wickets.... Have stopped watching them batt for a while now :))

Once the ball starts getting wet because of the dew, Swann the lad will find it difficult.

just learned that when ever i watch Pak bat in ODI's we start to lose wickets.... Have stopped watching them batt for a while now :))

same here. but it cant be just you it must be all of us watching it together.

Solid start here by pakistan, one of these two guys needs to make a big hundred here. We need to ensure run rate requires doesnt go baove 6 and just need to keep milking the bowling!

Also no brain farts please!

Due to this knock, Farhead will remain in the team for another dozen games or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back