Pakistan Vs England | 2nd ODI | Abu Dhabi | 15/2/12 | Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Englan bowlers bowl on confidence, if they do not get a wicket in first over they are done

Just chipped for four - this outfield is lightning.

good over hafeez need to control him self he got bad habbit of throwing starts.

This Tuk Tuk would be okay if we had a proper ODI middle order but with this lineup you can't afford to have conservative openers.

Hafeez starting to warm up, lets hope he doesn't throw it away.

The ball is going to get wet because of the dew. That will be a big advantage for us.

why? did he eat the first one?

LOL ... Damad doesn't eat girls ... He only eats balls (in pressure situations) ... the reason for getting him another wife is to get him divorced with his present Father-in-law.

PS: Damad playing well today ... might have to take my words back

Waqar "Imran Farhat is a stroke maker" the only stroke Farhat has made in his life is become a damaad.

Rameez...they had to make room for this idiot farhat.....asad was the odd man out

Did anyone see Misbah lolling (I assume at Farhat)?

:))

Another beautiful swing and a miss. Wah. Bring a tear to the eye, that.

LOL ... Damad doesn't eat girls ... He only eats balls (in pressure situations) ... the reason for getting him another wife is to get him divorced with his present Father-in-law.

PS: Damad playing well today ... might have to take my words back

Be careful what you wish for! He might keep the first one and marry the daugther of another selector! Then you will see him tests too!

Gul was hitting 144 kph, in his 1st spell. What has been finns fastest ball....
4 for hafeez

Gul was hitting 144 kph, in his 1st spell. What has been finns fastest ball....
4 for hafeez

5 overs from the dangerous Finn netotiated. Come on lads. Keep it up.

again Swing and a miss. He is a goner. Itni poor batting ker ke Pak cricket talent ki insult nahi ho rahi. thr r 100s of more deserving batsmen than farhat in Pak.

Good effort from Samit Patel, but that was well timed

For an opener, Farhat is very poor against pace. Keeps missing the ball. :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back