Pakistan vs England ~ First Test ~ Lords ~ Day One [Update Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not going down the road of 'I told u so'. But exactly as I feared. Our bowling is similar in quality to Bangladesh without Rana and Shoaib (and I would say the same if Asif was playing). We have a VERY poor bowling attack. Sami and Gul and Razzak are simply pants.

Is Pak bowling really that bad, or is it just a burst from England?

Green Machine, why dont you just go pray to your Irfan Pathan idol in your house? Yo uare over-reacting. Yes we got a youn gteam but dont even compare us to Bangladesh.

Green-Machine said:
I'm not going down the road of 'I told u so'. But exactly as I feared. Our bowling is similar in quality to Bangladesh without Rana and Shoaib (and I would say the same if Asif was playing). We have a VERY poor bowling attack. Sami and Gul and Razzak are simply pants.

well england have done well when conditions favoured the bowlers, and its only gonna get easier to bat.

9.2 Umar Gul to Trescothick, no run, beautiful delivery, drew Trescothick into a wibbly forward-defensive, moved away. Comprehensively beaten

Green-Machine said:

Shut up and go to sleep ya pansy.

Amir said:
RX Why dont you go buy one instead of coming in on the morning of the match and pleaing with everyone to give a free link....i hate people like that, woh message me in the morning(not like i know anything)

whats your problem mate. no need to show attitude

and shayan yes i am willing to pay so long as its a reasonable price. do you know any one providing the links?

dont worry guys...lord's pitch is always handful for first timers. they are getting in to grrove. remember a true fan supports the team through thick and thin.

I would bowl sami in shorter bursts but with more pace if i was inzi. we need to scare the english with some quick bouncers and then use slower balls. but sami is not known for slow ball!

the_game said:
Shut up and go to sleep ya pansy.

he woke up to do his usual morning rituals over worshipping ot the Great Irfan Khan Pathan.

Amir said:
Green Machine, why dont you just go pray to your Irfan Pathan idol in your house? Yo uare over-reacting. Yes we got a youn gteam but dont even compare us to Bangladesh.

:)) :))

this froma guy who promised to support Pak, even started a thread on it. not to o while ago. we see YOU have great conviction in your beliefs GM. well done!

inzi failing to hide Kaneria?

because he has done about 35% of the fielding so far ....

That was a good ball from Razzaq, just some bad fielding by our Kanny bhai. Btw, these English players are getting runs the way I do on easy mode on India in Cricket 2005

overlord said:

Well maybe he is our secret weapon....in fielding?

Maybe Inzi it's a plan, like its a open gap. You know Inzi puts Kaneria on the leg side to entice the batsmen and bowlers bowl it outside off stump. Its just so tempting to hit it there!

Any talk of buying or selling of links shall be deleted and the members guilty shall be suspended by none other then yours truely.

overlord said:

that just shows how inconsistent the bowling has been. i guess they can only get better.

inshallah pakistan will take a wicket.. im goin bk to sleep.. its 11:50am in UK !!

OOOOOOO!

HOWZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

Cmon thats out!

Xzianghow© said:
That was a good ball from Razzaq, just some bad fielding by our Kanny bhai. Btw, these English players are getting runs the way I do on easy mode on India in Cricket 2005

Thats disgraceful, on easy mode I score 10 an over. You should not be scoring 5 an over on easy! Go practice and come back to me when you get better :p

zMario said:
OOOOOOO!

HOWZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

Cmon thats out!

Cav is not here, so we want none of that :p

Hey does anyone recgonize Paksitan wearing those green test caps that the Aussies and Imran wear? The "true" Baggy Green caps!

Even though the umpire is right.....I just can't stand Bothams voice.

Nauman said:
Any talk of buying or selling of links shall be deleted and the members guilty shall be suspended by none other then yours truely.

i just gave him the official streaming link

60-1

No Pak fans in the ground? Didnt hear any cheering when Tresco walked.

Hahahah Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Gul 4 Teh Win

If Gul can get used to the slope here at Lords he could make some in-roads into the Eng batting.

And just as I type that, Gul Strikes!

60-1

Oxy™ said:
60-1

No Pak fans in the ground? Didnt hear any cheering when Tresco walked.

Dont you know Lords rules? No Cheering, No Horns, No Flags....only old fashion clapping.

Also Naved where are you now? You having so much fun poking at our team and now that Gul takes a wicket, where did you go?

come out come out wherever you are oh evil acc's. your saviour has shown up maybe? please stop hiding in your shadows bhai. step out into the light, embrace the love, share the joy, be happy for your team. you deserve it! :)

Team Slayer said:
why didnt you make the journey Oxy bhai? :D

And have to get off the couch and get dressed? as if Oxy is willing to make the trip to his closest more so than Lords!

Did any body see shoaib,s pepsi commercial with bob!!!!!!1
its hilarious...............

That was a great over, with a mix of everything. Great fielding, a bad chance, and then an Out! Surprising to see Gul strike. That was a good ball and great take!

Another good ball...

qasim722 said:
Did any body see shoaib,s pepsi commercial with bob!!!!!!1
its hilarious...............

No I am watching Canadian channel and everyone keeps going on about it! so entra wasn't making it up....

That should give the team a lift, need to keep it tight now, put pressure on the new batsman
and force another wicket soon.

we have to note on thing guys, the two pacers are looking extremely fit. they just needed to settle the nerves i think. need to give credit to everyone here, including chacha Bob. not that Naved would bother :)

Rana said:
were are the pak supporters man, wers the hooters!

Cant bring flags or horns into Lords(this has been the rule at all matches, not just this one so don't get all huffy and puffy that they are racist towards Pakistan).

And hooters is down the street.

weve got "cmon england" slogans v "pakistan zindabad"!

this is saucy

Imran_The Man! said:
That should give the team a lift, need to keep it tight now, put pressure on the new batsman
and force another wicket soon.
As long as Sami doesnt come back into the attack I think we can do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back