Pakistan vs England ~ First Test ~ Lords ~ Day One [Update Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBC TMS award Pak team the 'Team Beard' award - the resaon for thefascination is that the TMS team have a scorer who won the 'Beard of the Year' award a few years ago...

razzak will bowl fast in these conditions, its not seering warm like pakistan

Botham says Strauss is worried. Hell I am worried, when did Razzaq get all this pace?

Good decision by Taufel - I told you guys to have faith!

Amir said:
Cant bring flags or horns into Lords(this has been the rule at all matches, not just this one so don't get all huffy and puffy that they are racist towards Pakistan).

And hooters is down the street.

amir are you on your period?

RAZZZO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!K%!JK%!J%J!@%J!%J!@J%!J%kl;jdglkagjasdglkajsgjsag

i want naved here now!!! where is he???

that negative so and so...

60-2

Razzak bowling with a bit of pace. Mike Gatting singing his praises - but mentions his 'unfulfilled potential'

RAZZLER my BOY, you are a GEM. this guys can turn it on when he needs to. future captain anyone? hmm....

Great bowling again, this is good stuff. I am happy to see our team excelling. Although when I first logged on, I thought WOW! Two main batsmen gone. But theres still a long way, with a good start.

guys did u lot hear about the big 'stand off' between england and pakistan before the match lol?

I think Pieterson is the key - Pak have to ignore his form; and what he could do.

A Razzaq... this man likes to step up in big occasions!
Mohali, Karachi(vs SL), Karachi( vs IND) to name a few

Is Razzaq really hitthing 88mph?? woww. Must be the British spinach :11:

Farhat drops it at 2nd slip should jhave been Inzis.

Boycott in the commentary box.

Should be interesting...

If you bowl a wide, does that count as anything. Like extra run, or does it even count as a ball.

oh well, if we keep bowling like this then cook will go in no time

the_game said:
Farhat is a screwup in the slips, honestly. This is not the first time.

He usually is a very good all round fielder, although he is best in the covers and not in the slips.

Man, Farhat dropping that one, can be costly. Inzimam was right in front, looking to take that as easy as they come, but Farhat thought otherwise :(

farhat has a lot to learn about slip fielding...standing at second slip and diving to his right...this is where we miss younis khan. anway never mind...come on boys...heads up

Umar Gul to Cook, 1 run, dropped. Imran Farhat missed an easy chance at second slip. It was straight to Inzamam at first slip but an eager Imran dived across and it popped out of his hands. He shakes his finger and his head – that’s the second one he’s put down.

Raz said:
He usually is a very good all round fielder, although he is best in the covers and not in the slips.

Even against India, he was horrible in the slips. We are missing Younis there I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back