Pakistan vs England ~ First Test ~ Lords ~ Day One [Update Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about Afridi or Kaneria before lunch ? just to change the tempo

sharuk said:
is it me or is razzaq bowling around 85 mph all of a sudden

He is actually bowling around 85 all of a sudden!

Pakistan makes move to take pressure away from england and get it back on us

Sami in Attack

the reason razzak is bowling quite quick is because conditions hear are not as hot as in pakistan

MIG said:
How about Afridi or Kaneria before lunch ? just to change the tempo

Not until the sun comes out. No need to wwaste any conditions, and Kaneriea will do better when pitch is baking.

Really need to get KP, if he gets set he can take the game away from us., definitely the danger man here.

Last edited:
Sami is in the team to bowl - no point hiding him.

EWWWWW...look at Sami's hair! It is disgusting. Maybe calling him Samantha was a good thing.

england last beat pakistan at home in 1982. Italy also won the world cup in 1982..... you see where i'm going...

give him a break yaar. good move i think..we need to give him the chane as he is the most experienced bowler...come on sami yaara!

Last time England won a home series against Pakistan was the last time Italy won teh world cup!

and Sami tonked.

so whats razzaqs fastest bowl to day?? and what is he bowling at average??

Shayan said:
england last beat pakistan at home in 1982. Italy also won the world cup in 1982..... you see where i'm going...
Well this is not world cup so its a very lame coincidence.

And another splendid drive from Pieterson, straight down the ground.

OK people easy now - too many personal insults at players coming now - not good.

Another great shot. KP looking very good.

Razzaq beat him with a good delivery ball back.

88-3, big wicket, hawkeye shows it going over, but he shouldn't have left it.

That is the only way to get him out, if he doenst play a shot!

Bad decision though, ball would have missed the stumps even though it nipped back in. Just a bit too high.

Anyway I'm not going to complain, the most important English batsman is back in the pavillion.

You know they have these calling long distance commercials and talkign about India and Pakistan. Yet on the commercial has two white girls trying to call. Now what white person calls Pakistan?>!?!!?

Raz said:
Anyway I'm not going to complain, the most important English batsman is back in the pavillion.
Exactly. Inzamam will be quite pleased to get 3 wickets, probably hoping for 2 more before lunch!

Disappointed in the decesion .... such close ones should goto the batsman

Amir said:
You know they have these calling long distance commercials and talkign about India and Pakistan. Yet on the commercial has two white girls trying to call. Now what white person calls Pakistan?>!?!!?
When their neighbor who is Pakistani is in Pakistan for vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back