PPers' Birthdays

dont you think some prominent posters deserve a seperate thread rather than just a sticky?

leave it out man...

This is a fair point - the mods and others have had threads for more recognizable names in the past. As such, I think it's allowable under Section 2, subsection IV, paragraph 54; line 5 of the PP rules manual. Your vigilance is appreciated as always WLFC but I think P_P has found a loophole here.

This is a fair point - the mods and others have had threads for more recognizable names in the past. As such, I think it's allowable under Section 2, subsection IV, paragraph 54; line 5 of the PP rules manual. Your vigilance is appreciated as always WLFC but I think P_P has found a loophole here.

:)))

Happy birdday affl :afridi

hahaha true...

Only aim is to save forum space man and to make this place a better discussion place :gothamcronie:

prince pathan - was just playing around :yk:, it was fun while it lasted tho. :akhtar

Thank you for all the wishes guys and thanks P_P! :D

Oh and fireworks, thanks for announcing my age ... to the whole world. :yk

Happy Birthday AFFL, Allah tukki soo saal ke zaideh zindigi diyeah :)

Happy birthday AFFL :)
Looks like we are going to taste our win on your birthday :amir

Thank you everyone. :D Had a good day... only downside was that my sister forgot my birthday. :|

edit: I've noticed this amirBANNEDforlife thing is getting around... :amir

Thank you everyone. :D Had a good day... only downside was that my sister forgot my birthday. :|

edit: I've noticed this amirBANNEDforlife thing is getting around... :amir

Good to hear that.:)

Your sister forgot your b'day :O that's a crime,remain upset with her for sometime :9:,& then pardon her after getting an extra gift.:p

@Usind, Lol I know! She just rang now... I wasn't speaking to her properly. :yk

Lol fireworks, she actually forgot :(

Anyways, here you go everyone... enjoy! :p

(Realistically though, Ace4rmspace could pop down for a slice :yk)

Last edited:
Aawwww...it's a beautiful cake & guess,delicious too.:)

Just had a bite,it's yummmmy,thanks :D

You're trying to make me go crazy, aren't you? :zoni

Bohun buray ho tussan, edit kari kai miki saarey stupid aksun. :(

Think I might be a bit late :amir

belated_birthday_graphics_01.gif

Happy Birthday:135::135:!!! Wish you a long and successful life:).

Great to see you made it large on your b'day affl :)

Cake looks nice...which flavor? and where's my piece ?

I've a gift coming up for you.....

Think I might be a bit late :amir

belated_birthday_graphics_01.gif

haha, thanks!

Sorry I was a bit tied up yesterday. I hope you kept it in the fridge over night ... :moyo

Yes yes, you told me... No, I fed it to the dogs outside, sorry.

DUH, of course I did!

Happy Birthday:135::135:!!! Wish you a long and successful life:).

Thank you!

Great to see you made it large on your b'day affl :)

Cake looks nice...which flavor? and where's my piece ?

I've a gift coming up for you.....

:D
It was Raspberry jam with buttercream. Your piece... you want me to send it to Kanayda? :yk

Errr... you have? :ibutt

haha, thanks!

Yes yes, you told me... No, I fed it to the dogs outside, sorry.

DUH, of course I did!

Thank you!

:D
It was Raspberry jam with buttercream. Your piece... you want me to send it to Kanayda? :yk

Errr... you have? :ibutt

This is your gift from the other night. Made chicken tikka at home on coal. Nothing beats that. Sorry about poor camera angle, had to hold the camera from the other hand. Anyways, here's some for you, enjoy!

152m3uv.jpg

Oh wow WLFC... you made it yourself? :amir
Looks yummy! And tastes good too. ;) Thanks. :p

Also, Goat, where's my gift?

Didn't see this. Thanks. :)

They were not done yet. You ate the 75% cooked tikkas :afridi. But for real if you had tried one you would not have forgotten that day week night month year century.

Yes it was a family tikka time. Everybody had to cook some :p. I came in to cook some as well :yk

:36: Happy Birthday Killer, Cheetah, Safar55, Nyaminyami,& Djluv :36:

Enjoy !!!!

@AK You need to update your profile.:)

Back