PPers' Birthdays

Happy Birthday , P_R bhai

May Allah shower you with happiness , health , success and all his blessings . Wish you a great life ahead , bro .

Happy Birthday , P-R Bhai!

May Allaah (SWT) grants all your wishes come true and bring the happiness in your life forever, Ameen!

Treasure it.

Oh Zabardast.....Ombarak Sha rora.Mung dhe taraf dha cake qabool ka
:)

Attachments

• 245895,xcitefun-happy-birthday-cakes-5.jpg
    245895,xcitefun-happy-birthday-cakes-5.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 266
happy to you pakhtoon bhai:) may ALLAH shower HIS countless blessings on u...ameen

Thanks guys and special thanks to P_P

P_P, i dont think so there was need to create a thread for a mere birthday but you are such a loving brother. Stay blessed.

So many Pathaans in this thread! Time for a kashmiri Jatt to intervene! :D

It's Ramadaan and it's a Friday, the blessed month and the blessed day. Bhot bhot Mubarak P_R bhai :)

Alaka Salgira de umbarak sha peera.

May Allah grant you all the happiness of the world and keep you away from the sorrows.

1128976-big_ass_cake_super.jpg

hello PR........i got u a big A$$ cake........will last all ur lifetime....

Allah lambi umar, sheila ki jawaani, munni ki badnaami, aur hazaaroon bachay de...................AMEEM

Allah lambi umar, sheila ki jawaani, munni ki badnaami, aur hazaaroon bachay de...................AMEEM

I dont think he watches bollywood.. But i still :))'d

Sami bhai, lethal as usual. Thanks brother same to you

A very, very, very happy birthday to Pakhtoon_Rules.

Hope you have a good day, and a good life ahead of you. May Allah shower upon you his blessings and barakah. Ameen.

Once again Happy birthday. :)

Happy birthday pakhtoon_rules (lol don't know your real name). Wish A prosperous years ahead. May all dreams come true.

I say this to everyone.

Aap ke zindagi ka aik aur saal kaam hogaya hai. Mubarik Ho.

I say this to everyone.

Aap ke zindagi ka aik aur saal kaam hogaya hai. Mubarik Ho.

I turned 20 5 days ago...i felt kinda bad, no more a teen. I actually think im gonna be one of those 'dont celebrate my birthday, its only a year less' kinda guy lol :(

But yeah lets not drop the mood too much, shall we lol

Happy Birthday PR.

He is my brother from a different mother.

A great poster and an even greater human being.

I think it's time - he gets married :afridi

I turned 20 5 days ago...i felt kinda bad, no more a teen. I actually think im gonna be one of those 'dont celebrate my birthday, its only a year less' kinda guy lol :(

But yeah lets not drop the mood too much, shall we lol

the day of ur bday i had no real access to pp till rli late...missed out on your thread buddy... :(

would have made one aswell otherwise

aoa pakhtoon bhai:) aaj main aap se 1 baat poochnay ki ijazat chahta hoon... am i allowed to proceed??

Happy Birthday speed_thrills and asifalibhayo

Hope you guys have blast :113::113:

Back