Questions Regarding Cricket Equipment (Bats, Pads, Gloves etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uncle Sam said:
C6 looks juicy... what's the weight like?, and see if u could get a few more profile pics ... I am trying to see how good is the bow?
It is in 2.12. I was interested in it intially but later I passed it because he was asking a bit too much for it

Uncle Sam and others

Newbery Thuxtron Player for £130 (posted) sounds really good. Will post pictures once I see them

Nope, I don't have the Aero Strippers... this stuff is not my cup of tea.

On a separate note: Just found out from a common friend that Abdur Razzaq may sell his bat that he played with in UAE to me for about $1000.00
It's a 2.12 blaster with over 40 mm edges.

Uncle Sam said:
On a separate note: Just found out from a common friend that Abdur Razzaq may sell his bat that he played with in UAE to me for about $1000.00
Just out of curiousity whats in your cup of tea?

Ohh okayy. Did you manage to ask him which bat is it? I mean who made it?

Cover Drive said:

Lipton black label ... hehehe jk ... i usually go after bats, not the softs.

Razzaq, just like every other sponsored player, is very strictly bound not to disclose the original bat maker's name.

Uncle Sam said:

Razzaq, just like every other sponsored player, is very strictly bound not to disclose the original bat maker's name.
But some soft are needed so...

Ohh okayy. Perhaps Saj Bhai can ask a player or two where they get there bats from (makann laagaa kayy!)

Pictures as promised

How does it look?

DSC01409.jpg

DSC01408.jpg

DSC01407.jpg

And yeahh it has 7 grains and is 2.9lbs

Look decent stick to me for 130 Pounds. What do you think Uncle Sam and others?

CD - its ca 10, 000 . Sorry havent taken any snaps yet. I will take the picture of my whole kit and will upload :). I always trying to get hold off Masoori helmet ( the one afridi wore in world cup). My cousin had it in Pakistan. InshAllah i will be getting it soon.

saj001 said:
CD - its ca 10, 000 . Sorry havent taken any snaps yet. I will take the picture of my whole kit and will upload :). I always trying to get hold off Masoori helmet ( the one afridi wore in world cup). My cousin had it in Pakistan. InshAllah i will be getting it soon.
Plus or Limited Edition?

Afridi has been wearing the same helmet since ages now.

Sure, will be waiting for pictures :)

The Thruxton's willow looks like pampered stuff... very nice indeed.
The spine height is slightly reduced I see in this design but edges are still pretty strong and thick. Toe guard fitted and I assume it's a short handle.

It looks like to be retailed at £180 .00 plus shipping to Canada.

http://www.owzat-cricket.co.uk/cgi-...rs-Cricket-Bat.html#aNE10BTHRXPL#aNE10BTHRXPL

£130.00 shipped to Canada for this one? Not a bad deal !!

Uncle Sam said:

I thought it was settled, hes using an AS V3 isnt he? :ibutt

Cover Drive said:
Dammm!! :pissed:

Uncle Sam I missed it. Its gone arghh :pissed:

Chalo koi nai .... never fall in love or create a sentimental association (jazbaati lagao) with merchandise in business or else you will either pay a lot more when buying or will not be able to sell your stuff if selling (it goes both ways)... fikar not, aur bahot aatay raheingey Thruxton Shruxton... ordinary bat hai, koi khaas ya extra special cheez nahi

ca_gold said:
I thought it was settled, hes using an AS V3 isnt he? :ibutt

No, there still exists a difference of opinion (which is good) ... To some, he is surely and definitely using an AS-V3,,
For me? .. can't say with 100% surety. He could be, he could not be. I don't know.

Uncle Sam said:
Chalo koi nai .... never fall in love or create a sentimental association (jazbaati lagao) with merchandise in business or else you will either pay a lot more when buying or will not be able to sell your stuff if selling (it goes both ways)... fikar not, aur bahot aatay raheingey Thruxton Shruxton... ordinary bat hai, koi khaas ya extra special cheez nahi
Hahha JazakALLAH Khair for those kind words. I really appreciate it!

Achaa theek haii...ohh even my mom was not very convinced in buying this bat. They say there is positive/good thing whatever ALLAH (SWT) (ALLAH (SWT) kee har kaam mein betarri hotti hai!)

I hope a good one comes in future and then I will buy that InshALLAH

Uncle Sam how much is top of the line Redback Allegiance? If I remember correctly you said that it is £160, right?

Another thing Uncle Sam and others did you guys know that all exports are VAT exempt? Meaning if you are in Canada, States anywhere outisde Europe you do no pay VAT. So the price is automatically reduced by 17.5%

So Uncle Sam if Gary does that then price of Premier Allegiance 1 would be around £132 after exemption. Assumig shipping is £30 then the bat will cost around £160 including postage and packaging. So it doesn't sound bad at all?

But on the other hand Uncle Sam as you said you will be going in May so if you grab bats then you will have to pay £160.

Either way it is same thing. If Gary does it which he should do then it will be a great news!!

What do you think?

I mailed Redback couple of days ago but I did not get reply.

Uncle Sam if it happens (whatever) I said above then InshALLAH I will buy Redback as it would be around $260 CAD which is $60 over what my mom told me to spend.

Hoping to hear soon from you

JazakALLAH Khair

Cheers

slaz.jpg

slaz1-1.jpg

slaz4.jpg

slaz5.jpg

slaz2-1.jpg

slaz3.jpg

Slazenger HyperBlade Ultimate Grade 1 (Specially Selected)
weight 2.7/2.8 (clean blade 7/8 straight grains)

Last edited:
Its Grade 1 English Willow specially selected for these Slaz Hyperblade Ultimate bats

Last edited:
Cover Drive said:
Uncle Sam how much is top of the line Redback Allegiance? If I remember correctly you said that it is £160, right?

Another thing Uncle Sam and others did you guys know that all exports are VAT exempt? Meaning if you are in Canada, States anywhere outisde Europe you do no pay VAT. So the price is automatically reduced by 17.5%

So Uncle Sam if Gary does that then price of Premier Allegiance 1 would be around £132 after exemption. Assumig shipping is £30 then the bat will cost around £160 including postage and packaging. So it doesn't sound bad at all?

But on the other hand Uncle Sam as you said you will be going in May so if you grab bats then you will have to pay £160.

Either way it is same thing. If Gary does it which he should do then it will be a great news!!

What do you think?

I mailed Redback couple of days ago but I did not get reply.

Uncle Sam if it happens (whatever) I said above then InshALLAH I will buy Redback as it would be around $260 CAD which is $60 over what my mom told me to spend.

Hoping to hear soon from you

JazakALLAH Khair

Cheers

I assume VAT is not included in the base price of £160.00.

majid_v3 ,,, the bat on the right looks good... extended sweet spot and large hitting area. The spine runs almost thru the entire bat.

Uncle Sam said:

majid_v3 ,,, the bat on the right looks good... extended sweet spot and large hitting area. The spine runs almost thru the entire bat.
Are you sure?

By the way, is it 160 pounds or 180 pounds? Because on there website it says 180 pounds... If it is 180 Pounds then you are right that 160 does not include VAT

Did you see new range of Redback? Paradox? Also did you check out new gloves? The split ones are awesome.

I called Gary today but he did not pick it up so I just left a voicemail

Last edited:
Agree with Uncle Sam the right now looks good. I believe that one is a bit heavier since it has got thick edges and long sweetspot.

Majid Bhai post pictures along your other bats. Especially Icon

Now you have three Hyperblade :D

Uncle Sam said:

Yaar both bats are lush. The spine runs thru the entire bat on both bats. Uzair both bats are same thickness and same shape. The angle of one bat in pictures makes it look thicker but both are identical bats hard for even me to tell which is which from side pics. Left bat has more cleaner blade it has 8 straight grains and right has 7. Both very light abt 2.7 or 2.8

Uncle Sam do u know who makes slazenger bats in India/Pakistan? I've heard frm few people that FC Sondhi factory and CA make Slazenger bats. I definately know the slazenger soft goods are make in Sondhi factory but not sure about the bats.

Majid_V3 said:
Uncle Sam do u know who makes slazenger bats in India/Pakistan? I've heard frm few people that FC Sondhi factory and CA make Slazenger bats. I definately know the slazenger soft goods are make in Sondhi factory but not sure about the bats.
Bats are made in FC Sondhi factory as well

CA makes Woodworm only

I saw this on CA website time back that Slazenger are also official partners with CA. I think the bats are made by both FC sondhi factory and CA. My lower grade slazenger bat has black rubber inserts(hande springs). And the grade one Slazenger bats I bought today have similar springs like most pakistani bats have rubber and cork mix. Lower grade are made by FC sondhi and higher grade by CA but am not sure am just trying to guess. The feel of the lower and higher grade slazenger bats is also slightly different so I think they are made by different manufacturers.

Last edited:
Post a picture of the handle so I will compare it with my CA bat

But if you go on CAs website now they only have Woodworm

I guess one should mail and ask them

Uncle Sam said:

US...do let us know wher are you at on this deal with razaaq?

Majid Bhai also compare the handle with SG and SS bat and tell us whch one is it like the most

JazakALLAH Khair

Majid_V3 said:
I saw this on CA website time back that Slazenger are also official partners with CA. I think the bats are made by both FC sondhi factory and CA. My lower grade slazenger bat has black rubber inserts(hande springs). And the grade one Slazenger bats I bought today have similar springs like most pakistani bats have rubber and cork mix. Lower grade are made by FC sondhi and higher grade by CA but am not sure am just trying to guess. The feel of the lower and higher grade slazenger bats is also slightly different so I think they are made by different manufacturers.

Can u post pictures of both and then explain what you are saying. Thanks

Cover Drive said:
Post a picture of the handle so I will compare it with my CA bat

But if you go on CAs website now they only have Woodworm

I guess one should mail and ask them
slaz6.jpg

From pictures u wont be able to compare. kookaburra and SG handles are exactly same(bcoz sg make kook bats) but there are some difference with CA and Slazenger handles. You wont be able to notice such things but some ppl who know a lot can work out these things.

Last edited:
Bouncer said:
Can u post pictures of both and then explain what you are saying. Thanks
Most people who know lot about bats and bat handles probably have understood what I was trying to say. But I dont want to go in more details because there is no need to explain more. I dont have any detail pictures I would have to remove the cotton strings on the bats to show the color of rubber/cork. The lower grade bats with black rubber springs I think are indian made and the higher grade bats with brown springs with cork n rubber mixed are made in Pakistan. And because the cork and rubber used in slazenger handles is same as pakistani bats and thats why I think they are made by CA. I've also heard CA & MB Malik make Slazenger bats for South Africa.

Last edited:
Majid Bhai I understand what you are saying but from the picture if handles I do not think these bats are made by CA. The reason why I am saying that is because if you look CA bats you will notice the handle is evenly roused meaning there is no "bump" or anything like that. For example in these handles you can see the top being a bit bigger compare to handle itself. It is a bit hard to explain but I am pretty sure you get what I mean

Uzair you havnt really understood what I said. Am talking about the rubber/cork springs in the handles and not the shape of the handles at the top. I dont mean the knob on the handle. Some CA bats have them and some don't. Any bat maker can shape handles differently. You cant really say who the bat maker is by just the shape of the handle but with the rubber n cork springs you can because I have only seen that type of springs on Pakistani bats CA, MB & AS.

Last edited:
Cover Drive said:
Tell me which CA handles have that knobs Majid ?
The handle shape varies so much on Pakistan bats some are thin/thick and some have knob at the top of handle. when CA 1st released the ca plus 10k LE and ca plus 12k they had really nice shaped slight oval shaped handle but they don't carefully shape the handle anymore and they sometimes make it 2 thin. Any bat maker can shape handles differently. CA can make oval shape handles for Slazenger & woodworm etc

Last edited:
Majid_V3 said:
The handle shape varies so much on Pakistan bats some are thin/thick and some have knob at the top of handle. when CA 1st released the ca plus 10k LE and ca plus 12k they had really nice shaped slight oval shaped handle but they don't carefully shape the handle anymore and they sometimes make it 2 thin. Any bat maker can shape handles differently. CA can make oval shape handles for Slazenger & Woodworm
I have CA 12K and that does not have slightly oval handle. I have seen CA 10K LE both types (one with mani on the edges and brown in stickers and another which I have seen with silver sticker and did not have mani on it's edges) both of these had handle similar to mines.

Cover Drive said:

:wasim Why have u bought this up again ??? you ended this debate about players actuals bats and now u trying to start it all over again. Razzaq uses AS bat made in pakistan as do many other players playing for pakistan. Dont let anyone mislead you in thinking he was not using an AS bat esspecially if they dont know or are just guessing.
Most Pakistani players use custom made MB, AS, CA or Ihsan especially made for them. Pakistani brands are more then good enough for pros. I dont like people slating off pakistani brands saying they are not good enough for pros. Likes of M Yousuf & Kamran Akmal used CA bats when they were sponsored by English Companies. Many other test teams international players have used Pakistani made bats. I know couple of current domestic nottinghamshire county players get their bats made in Pakistan by MB & CA. CA, MB, Ihsan & AS do make very good bats.

Last edited:
Cover Drive said:
I have CA 12K and that does not have slightly oval handle. I have seen CA 10K LE both types (one with mani on the edges and brown in stickers and another which I have seen with silver sticker and did not have mani on it's edges) both of these had handle similar to mines.
Uzair yaar mujhe thoda zyaada pata hain about bats. I go thru 10-15 bats a season. I will try to find the pictures of ca plus 12k bats which had semi oval shape handles.

Majid_V3 said:
:wasim Why have u bought this up again ??? you ended this debate about players actuals bats and now u trying to start it all over again. Razzaq uses AS bat made in pakistan as do many other players playing for pakistan. Dont let anyone mislead you in thinking he was not using an AS bat esspecially if they dont know or are just guessing.
Most Pakistani players use custom made MB, AS, CA or Ihsan especially made for them. Pakistani brands are more then good enough for pros. I dont like people slating off pakistani brands saying they are not good enough for pros. Likes of M Yousuf & Kamran Akmal used CA bats when they were sponsored by English Companies. Many other test teams international players have used Pakistani made bats. I know couple of current domestic nottinghamshire county players get their bats made in Pakistan by MB & CA. CA, MB, Ihsan & AS do make very good bats.
Majid Bhai relax! Alright?!?!

Me by saying those could also prove your point or Uncle Sam's point. I don't see anything wrong in that question...

Majid_V3 said:
Uzair yaar mujhe thoda zyaada pata hain about bats. I go thru 10-15 bats a season. I will try to find the pictures of ca plus 12k bats which had semi oval shape handles.
Cahloo app koo zaadaa pataa hain to mubarak hoo! Mein appnaa iillmm kee saat sahii

No hard feelings

Suit yourself

Last edited:
Majid_V3 said:

no one was slating off pakistani brands. try reading through the thread.

Cover Drive said:
Cahloo app koo zaadaa pataa hain to mubarak hoo! Mein appnaa iillmm kee saat sahii

No hard feelings

Suit yourself
Haha Mera matlab woh nahin tha.

Last edited:
Cover Drive said:
Agree with Uncle Sam the right now looks good. I believe that one is a bit heavier since it has got thick edges and long sweetspot.

Majid Bhai post pictures along your other bats. Especially Icon

Now you have three Hyperblade :D
I will post some pics now but the GM+ Icon DXM bigger bat doesnt have the best grains but still performs outstandingly.

Last edited:
Great collection Majid Bhai! The SF and GM bat look amazing. Both have alot of meat on them

Last edited:
Uncle Sam today I had practice (or training as they say in UK). So Rizwan Cheema was there and I met him. After saying "Asalamalakoum" I asked him only one question and that was, "Which bat do you use?". He said that, "MB". I am like for sure? He added "Yes". I later said that when you ask players that which bat are you using they don't reveal the batmaker. So he interupted and said "No my bats are made by MB. In fact, it is Rashid Bhai (Store owner) who makes bats for him". At the end I said "JazakALLAH' and walked away

Hope it clears some confusion

^^ CD, yep that may very well be true but the ambiguity still prevails since some players do use the bat made by the same manufacture who's stickers appear on the bat and some players don't do that.... all depends on who has sponsored you.
A friend ask the same question from Rana Naveed ul Hassan and he replied, Newbery.
Do u really think Shoaib Malik is using an original Woodworm bat? I mean the bat does not even have those curvy shoulders which is the trade mark of Woodworm .... or do u really believe that Tendulkar uses an Adidas bat? The answer to both question is 'probably not'..... so it ends up to each of us as how we make our minds based on perception, expertize and good guess work to know which bat a player is using.
Did u get a chance to pick and feel Cheema's bat?

Uncle Sam said:
^^ CD, yep that may very well be true but the ambiguity still prevails since some players do use the bat made by the same manufacture who's stickers appear on the bat and some players don't do that.... all depends on who has sponsored you.
A friend ask the same question from Rana Naveed ul Hassan and he replied, Newbery.
Do u really think Shoaib Malik is using an original Woodworm bat? I mean the bat does not even have those curvy shoulders which is the trade mark of Woodworm .... or do u really believe that Tendulkar uses an Adidas bat? The answer to both question is 'probably not'..... so it ends up to each of us as how we make our minds based on perception, expertize and good guess work to know which bat a player is using.
Did u get a chance to pick and feel Cheema's bat?
Uhmm yeah I agree with you. I would say it is 50-50. I mean some players do use the bat with respective bat maker stickers whereas some players use different bat maker(s) bat from the stickers.

Hell no!! Both are using different bat maker bats from the stickers. Sachin bat is not even in the market. I mean Addidas bat with those type of stickers is not in the market. Yup, there are no curves on Malik's Woodworm bat shoulders. If I am correct I think Woodworm has stickers on the side as well whereas Malik's bat just have two stickers (front and back)

He was just there to meet those store owners. I mean he was not there to practice or anything. He just came to visit the store. That store is called 'Hagee Sports' and they are the only one who has original MB Malik Bubber Sher with Rizwan Cheema's autograph rather than Afridi's. So I believe what he said was true.

Cover Drive said:
Uhmm yeah I agree with you. I would say it is 50-50. I mean some players do use the bat with respective bat maker stickers whereas some players use different bat maker(s) bat from the stickers.

Hell no!! Both are using different bat maker bats from the stickers. Sachin bat is not even in the market. I mean Addidas bat with those type of stickers is not in the market. Yup, there are no curves on Malik's Woodworm bat shoulders. If I am correct I think Woodworm has stickers on the side as well whereas Malik's bat just have two stickers (front and back)

He was just there to meet those store owners. I mean he was not there to practice or anything. He just came to visit the store. That store is called 'Hagee Sports' and they are the only one who has original MB Malik Bubber Sher with Rizwan Cheema's autograph rather than Afridi's. So I believe what he said was true.

Uzair- how is their store able to put Cheema's signature on a bat that is endorsed by Afridi.....are you sure that the bat is not fake? I am learning a little more about bats (thanks to this thread) and I have seen an influx of fake bats in Toronto stores (I will not name them for obvious reasons).

Also, I went to a store last week and asked the guy how much he sells Bubber Sher for. Once I revealed the price I bought it for, he right away tells me that my bat is fake.

Where in fact his bat didn't even have Afridi's signature on it and the stickers on the edge were missing too.

xkalibur80 said:
Uzair- how is their store able to put Cheema's signature on a bat that is endorsed by Afridi.....are you sure that the bat is not fake? I am learning a little more about bats (thanks to this thread) and I have seen an influx of fake bats in Toronto stores (I will not name them for obvious reasons).
They might have strcuk a deal with MB Malik. You will only find that bat at Hagee Sports.

I am 100% sure that those bats are original

You should name those stores so it will make those people aware of fake seller in the market. I would say the first one is Khan Sports

xkalibur80 said:
Also, I went to a store last week and asked the guy how much he sells Bubber Sher for. Once I revealed the price I bought it for, he right away tells me that my bat is fake.

Where in fact his bat didn't even have Afridi's signature on it and the stickers on the edge were missing too.
Did you tell him that you got it from Pakistan?

HE gets the bat for same price as you got.

Cover Drive said:
Did you tell him that you got it from Pakistan?

HE gets the bat for same price as you got.

Yes I did.....the reason why he got all paranoid was because he sells it for $300+ and for me to tell him that I got it for around $140, he obviously thought that now I would go around telling ppl that how they are tripling their profits.

The name of the store is power play sports in Scarborough. He had an Ihsan Inferno which was a total fake as I myself looked at one at UT sports.

xkalibur80 said:
Yes I did.....the reason why he got all paranoid was because he sells it for $300+ and for me to tell him that I got it for around $140, he obviously thought that now I would go around telling ppl that how they are tripling their profits.

The name of the store is power play sports in Scarborough. He had an Ihsan Inferno which was a total fake as I myself looked at one at UT sports.
Thats true. Buyers here are not aware of actual value of the bats. Some of them are selling for $300+ and they are fake

Uhmm PowerPlay. I have seen there soft around so I always wondered which store it is. But thanks for making me aware of it

Lately I have heard that Qasra sports sells very good original stuff. Few of my club mates got GN Predator helmet for $60 which I found quite good value for buck

Cover Drive said:
Thats true. Buyers here are not aware of actual value of the bats. Some of them are selling for $300+ and they are fake

Uhmm PowerPlay. I have seen there soft around so I always wondered which store it is. But thanks for making me aware of it

Lately I have heard that Qasra sports sells very good original stuff. Few of my club mates got GN Predator helmet for $60 which I found quite good value for buck

We are practicing at Qasra next week so I will check out their stuff.

Some guy asked me about the GN helmet....is it the one that adjusts to your skull from the back?

xkalibur80 said:
We are practicing at Qasra next week so I will check out their stuff.

Some guy asked me about the GN helmet....is it the one that adjusts to your skull from the back?

Ohh okayy. Check out there stuff and let me know how is it. I called them today and asked them price of GN 4 Star bat. They told me it is $225 whereas AKPRO seeks it for $210. I am sure something is going wrong here. Ca_gold told me they hvae better prices and are better than AKPro so I am sure something is wrong. But anyways do check out the stuff and let me know how is it

Yes it is that one. It is like the one Mohammad Yousuf wears. I wanted to get that but I might be getting Albion NXT

Cover Drive said:
Ohh okayy. Check out there stuff and let me know how is it. I called them today and asked them price of GN 4 Star bat. They told me it is $225 whereas AKPRO seeks it for $210. I am sure something is going wrong here. Ca_gold told me they hvae better prices and are better than AKPro so I am sure something is wrong. But anyways do check out the stuff and let me know how is it

Yes it is that one. It is like the one Mohammad Yousuf wears. I wanted to get that but I might be getting Albion NXT

There are alot of Malik Sher's floating around in Toronto. I bought one from Lords in Karachi, according to Khan Sports, it was fake. i know from the willow quality, ping, pick up - it's not fake. Toronto stores are quick to call any bat not bought from their store as fake.

QASRA is the best for grey nicolls products - as they are an official supplier. I have personally bought a predator there, and my team mates have bought nitros and evos this season. The difference between him and AK Pro is the willow quality. They may be slightly cheaper, but make sure you compare the grains on the AK Pro vs QASRA peices. I find Qasra gets better willow. Could be due to the timing of when they buy their shipments. CD - i got a great price on mine as I've known Shariff for since he opened. Most people wont get the deal i got on my predator. Also - i'll send you pics of the Pads very soon. I didnt sell them this weekend cuz i knew you were interested.

and the BAS is being knocked in right now - once i take it in the nets I'll get a better idea of how it goes!

ca_gold said:
There are alot of Malik Sher's floating around in Toronto. I bought one from Lords in Karachi, according to Khan Sports, it was fake. i know from the willow quality, ping, pick up - it's not fake. Toronto stores are quick to call any bat not bought from their store as fake.

QASRA is the best for grey nicolls products - as they are an official supplier. I have personally bought a predator there, and my team mates have bought nitros and evos this season. The difference between him and AK Pro is the willow quality. They may be slightly cheaper, but make sure you compare the grains on the AK Pro vs QASRA peices. I find Qasra gets better willow. Could be due to the timing of when they buy their shipments. CD - i got a great price on mine as I've known Shariff for since he opened. Most people wont get the deal i got on my predator. Also - i'll send you pics of the Pads very soon. I didnt sell them this weekend cuz i knew you were interested.

and the BAS is being knocked in right now - once i take it in the nets I'll get a better idea of how it goes!

Glad to hear that it wasn't only me that encountered this comment.....btw - nice bat ca_gold.....quite a collection!

xkalibur80 said:
Glad to hear that it wasn't only me that encountered this comment.....btw - nice bat ca_gold.....quite a collection!

to be honest - im even wary of hagee sports. If you look at the Grey Nicolls they have - they seem to be of the cheapest willow quality. The store owner didnt even know the difference between the various grades of GN products - hence I'm not even sure if those are genuine. Also - his GN are bleached/painted white if you notice. Batmakers will do this to hide the gross imperfections/ poor willow quality.
Though powerplay sports might have said your bat is fake - they do get real SF and Kookaburra Bats if your in the market for those. However, even Qasra is about to recieve some GMs as well. If i had to buy a bat in toronto - it would be qasra. My handle broke two years ago - he actually sent it back to GN and had it fixed. I didnt pay a penny and during that time he leant me a powerbow. I'm not sure any other retailer in Toronto would do that.

xkalibur80 said:

and thanks for the comments - have to say that CA Gold was an absolute belter. It's almost 8 years old and the bat I scored my first century, hence I've never gotten rid of it.

I've had alot more bats - but i normally sell them or pass them on to someone deserving. Over the years i've had the Ihsan King, SS Ton Viru 309, Slazenger V200. CA 5000.

so far - the Grey Nicolls and CA Gold have been top notch. I have high hopes for the BAS as I think it has the best willow of all the bats I've ever bought.

ca_gold said:
and thanks for the comments - have to say that CA Gold was an absolute belter. It's almost 8 years old and the bat I scored my first century, hence I've never gotten rid of it.

I've had alot more bats - but i normally sell them or pass them on to someone deserving. Over the years i've had the Ihsan King, SS Ton Viru 309, Slazenger V200. CA 5000.

so far - the Grey Nicolls and CA Gold have been top notch. I have high hopes for the BAS as I think it has the best willow of all the bats I've ever bought.

Which league/team do you play for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back