Questions Regarding Cricket Equipment (Bats, Pads, Gloves etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
233182698_o.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320496736026
How does this bat look?
worth the price or not?
and if not, then how much is this worth?

Looks OK! I would not say it is impressive. Uhmm I don't think it is worth the price. If I were you I would have paid around $170 odd (for the bat). Also I would not throw my leg in a brand of which I have not heard much or seen much

CD that looks like a premium willow from the little knowledge I have.
Right now I'm looking at smaller companies as bigger companies have the same kind of bats that are overpriced.

usman_ash14 said:
CD that looks like a premium willow from the little knowledge I have.
Right now I'm looking at smaller companies as bigger companies have the same kind of bats that are overpriced.
The williow is not that bad but it is ok as I said. I would prefer a lighter cleft (but thats my opinion). This bat looks a bit like SG King Cobra

The smaller companies bats are not guaranteed. I mean you don't know how those brands bat might turn out. You understand what I mean? You can get Redback or Newbery bat in your budget but you might have to pay little bit more (perhaps $20 odd bucks). Uncle Sam said Redback (top in Allegiance range) is around 160 Pounds.

Cover Drive said:
The williow is not that bad but it is ok as I said. I would prefer a lighter cleft (but thats my opinion). This bat looks a bit like SG King Cobra

The smaller companies bats are not guaranteed. I mean you don't know how those brands bat might turn out. You understand what I mean? You can get Redback or Newbery bat in your budget but you might have to pay little bit more (perhaps $20 odd bucks). Uncle Sam said Redback (top in Allegiance range) is around 160 Pounds.

come online on msn yaar
lets talk about bats

Forget about other bats, this is the real deal. Its not just a bat, its an axe made in Sialkot, and used by The Notorious :razaaq

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    210.3 KB · Views: 220
Last edited:
Cover Drive said:
Asalamalakium ca_gold Bhai,

Did you mean what club do I play for? yaar at the moment I am not in any club. I was in a club this year as well but on Sunday I opted out of it

My old club for whom I played last year used Pink Balls in games. I believe everyone in EDCL used Pink balls. Those pink balls were of EDCL. I mean on the ball it said EDCL so I would say they were promoting there own balls. As far practise balls are concerned my old club used Kookaburra balls in practice but this new club (in which I was but am no longer part of it) use MB Malik and Grays ball in practice. Both are not that great! I have told the executives to use good balls but they don't seem to care. Few weeks ago one guy bat broke and it was Newbery UZI Players. But as I said I am no longer part of the club so I don't care.

I do not have Redback at the moment but InshALLAH I might buy a REdback's bat. I know low quality balls ruins your bat but I don't take my G1 bats to practice. I have taken them once or twice but for most of the time I used G3 GN bat.

In Brampton there are quite few grounds compare ot the size of the city. Mostly all of the grounds have green matting similar to the one which is used in indoors. Ohh noo! The grass is is big so the ball hardly travels to the boundary when you play a cover drive or stroke. Last year it rained quite alot so that makes a bit harder for ball to travel all the way

Uhmm Uncle Sam says that Redback whole bat seems to be sweetspot so I would take his words in consideration

btw - i have seen the edcl grounds and the balls - both are worthless. to be very honest, getting a redback or newburry will be completely useless in this league.

ME ASV3 look stunning!! It has amazing grains and sweetspot. This bat has taken his place in my heart :)

I am not too sure how protective the helmet is but it is good. How are those V3 gloves? I have ordered one as well so I would love to know how are they. What sucks is that they are AS top gloves and yet they have mormal calf palm when most leading brands top gloves have pittard. How does pads work for you?

Once again amazing kit it is

Nice looking bat. Would be awesome if it's not over 2.10
Last I spoke to AS Factory (a week ago), they could achieve 38 mm edge width in 2.8, and I guess that's impressive.

Spot on Uncle Sam. To me from pictures it looks like 2.11ish but lets see how it turns out.

That is awesome! Seriously a 2.8 with 38 mm edges is like a Redbacks bat. All of the V3's I have seen so far has been really impressive. Seems like one should bag himself with this one for sure. InshALLAH when I go Pakistan I will get two Pakistani brands bat InshALLAH. One for sure will be AS V3 and other one will be Inferno 950 or CA 10000 Limited Edition. Since I have CA I might for for Inferno 950

Also Uncle Sam do you know whats the major difference between two Morrants moulded pads? I think one is around £50 (Cheaper one) and the other one is around £90 or £100 (not too sure)

Spot on Uncle Sam. To me from pictures it looks like 2.11ish but lets see how it turns out.

That is awesome! Seriously a 2.8 with 38 mm edges is like a Redbacks bat. All of the V3's I have seen so far has been really impressive. Seems like one should bag himself with this one for sure. InshALLAH when I go Pakistan I will get two Pakistani brands bat InshALLAH. One for sure will be AS V3 and other one will be Inferno 950 or CA 10000 Limited Edition. Since I have CA I might for for Inferno 950

Also Uncle Sam do you know whats the major difference between two Morrants moulded pads? I think one is around £50 (Cheaper one) and the other one is around £90 or £100 (not too sure)

ca_gold said:
btw - i have seen the edcl grounds and the balls - both are worthless. to be very honest, getting a redback or newburry will be completely useless in this league.
Uhmm just out of curiousity how does ground ruins the bat? I know how balls does it but I am not too sure how grounds of pitches does. I know the rock hard surface underneath the matting does it but for grounds I don't know

You are right but I then that will apply for all of the bats

Cover Drive said:
Uhmm just out of curiousity how does ground ruins the bat? I know how balls does it but I am not too sure how grounds of pitches does. I know the rock hard surface underneath the matting does it but for grounds I don't know

You are right but I then that will apply for all of the bats

lol i meant in the sense that if you time a perfect cover drive - it wont go farther then the infield, if that! the true beauty of that bat will be when you can time that cover drive and the ball races away! that's when you truly appreciate the bat - i'm sure uncle sam can comment!

ca_gold said:
lol i meant in the sense that if you time a perfect cover drive - it wont go farther then the infield, if that! the true beauty of that bat will be when you can time that cover drive and the ball races away! that's when you truly appreciate the bat - i'm sure uncle sam can comment!
Ohh that sense. I understand what you mean. Per yaar becharree bat kaa kya kasorr haii kii ball boundary per nahi gayee? lol

In that sense I would blame City of Brampton as they don't grass very often and sometimes it is because of rain. Once it rains so the out field becomes heavy so then the ball need to be hit with much more power. If it is really sunny day then I am sure the ball can race towards the boundary

In that case C6+ bats are the best :D :D :D

Uncle Sam, ca_gold Bhai, Usman Bhai and others what do you guys think of Ayrtek helmets?

Do you think the Elite (top one) is worth for £99? I like the design and then the customization which you can get makes it look much better. In future, I might consider getting one

Cover Drive said:
Uncle Sam, ca_gold Bhai, Usman Bhai and others what do you guys think of Ayrtek helmets?

Do you think the Elite (top one) is worth for £99? I like the design and then the customization which you can get makes it look much better. In future, I might consider getting one

CD - i think you should spend less & save more ;)

ca_gold said:
CD - i think you should spend less & save more ;)

Yeahh you are right but it is hard to do that when you are in deep love with something. Trust me it is very hard to do it!

Also coffin does not have pockets :afridi

you should use that money to improve your game - not the equipment ;)

it's never the bat - always the batsmen ;)

ca_gold said:
you should use that money to improve your game - not the equipment ;)

it's never the bat - always the batsmen ;)
You are right but.....:20:

It is ALLAH (SWT) who gives me the equipment. I mean it is a gift from him :p I should thank him and then I will get more :p

Cover Drive said:
ME ASV3 look stunning!! It has amazing grains and sweetspot. This bat has taken his place in my heart :)

I am not too sure how protective the helmet is but it is good. How are those V3 gloves? I have ordered one as well so I would love to know how are they. What sucks is that they are AS top gloves and yet they have mormal calf palm when most leading brands top gloves have pittard. How does pads work for you?

Once again amazing kit it is

Spot on....amazing piece of wood. I like the gloves too - which AS model are those? I could only find 2 Good while I was in Karachi.

Uncle Sam said:
Nice looking bat. Would be awesome if it's not over 2.10
Last I spoke to AS Factory (a week ago), they could achieve 38 mm edge width in 2.8, and I guess that's impressive.

Uncle Sam - it is 2.8lbs....it's the exact same one that I have. I personally think that anything more than 2.8lbs will be too heavy for this bat.

This bat is 2.8 . I told them that i want 2.8 with 11-12 grains. It has amazing balance, looks huge but is exactly 2.8. Havent tried it yet, but knocked it with a mallet and the sound was really good, and it has a huge sweet spot. :razaaq

The pads G-200 are very light and comfortable. The gloves are AS-V3, very protective, maybe a bit small for those with bigger hands than average, but the quality is excellent.

The helmet is light and fits really good with adjustment options. I know that helmet doesnt look good on that picture, but is by far the best pakistani helmet i have tried.

That AS-V3 should be a blaster if it's in fact its a 2.8er
I would buy one of those but have owned many bats of the same class, money is also factor when you buy something that you don't really need.

But these days, I am after a Mongoose CoR3 Custom Pro ... a used one. I have used a bat which was based on the same design and was amazed how nice the balance felt when the blade was reduced by 1.5 inches and handle was prolonged by 1.5 inches to maintain the over all size...

Just look at the toe width

and look at the edge that runs with the same width all across the bat length.

*** amazing craftsmanship ***

xkalibur80 said:
I am very tempted to use my ASV3 in the nets tomorrow.....hopefully I will not succumb to it!

lol.. i know the feeling but hey... that's the bat's destiny. Make sure to knock it thru very well and don't start by facing fast bowlers.

ca_gold said:
CD - im guessing your a batsmen? why dont you come try out on my team?
Uhmm I do both but I love batting more than bowling.

Ahh this year I will not be joining any club as I will be going Pakistan in June so thats why I am not thinking of joining any. I was in a club but on Sunday I opted out of it. Now I will be practicing with a club not sure which one :20:

xkalibur80 said:
Spot on....amazing piece of wood. I like the gloves too - which AS model are those? I could only find 2 Good while I was in Karachi.
THe gloves are AS V3 as well

2 Good is AM so I am not sure how good there soft are

By the way, how is your AS V3 going?

Ali Raja said:
This bat is 2.8 . I told them that i want 2.8 with 11-12 grains. It has amazing balance, looks huge but is exactly 2.8. Havent tried it yet, but knocked it with a mallet and the sound was really good, and it has a huge sweet spot. :razaaq

The pads G-200 are very light and comfortable. The gloves are AS-V3, very protective, maybe a bit small for those with bigger hands than average, but the quality is excellent.

The helmet is light and fits really good with adjustment options. I know that helmet doesnt look good on that picture, but is by far the best pakistani helmet i have tried.

--

usman_ash14 said:
Sahee
thanks for bringing it to my attention.
Ohh okay

Ahh man no worries! I am glad I helped you out :)

Now just pray to ALLAH (SWT) that it comes here safely (especially AS V3)

I don't like to say Usman Bhai but get ready for custom charges (unless you have given special instructions with custom clearence)

Ali Raja said:

Sounds great! I hope the bat goes really well for you and I also hope you score tons of runs with it. LAstly I hope it last really long. I reckon these type of bats are great for playing strokes off front foot and back foot

By any chnace are those pads bulky? How do they fit when you wear them? Are you able to run in them easily?

The gloves do look nice in the pictures. They offer test level protection so they should have something special.

How is the helmet in terms of comfort?

I hope your stuff last really long and serves you really well

xkalibur80 said:
I am very tempted to use my ASV3 in the nets tomorrow.....hopefully I will not succumb to it!
loll..if you have knocked it in then it will be fine. Tr to play against good quality old balls and avoid playing from toe area

So far I have witnessed two bat breakage from toe area due to its strength and poor quality balls

Cover Drive said:
Ohh okay

Ahh man no worries! I am glad I helped you out :)

Now just pray to ALLAH (SWT) that it comes here safely (especially AS V3)

I don't like to say Usman Bhai but get ready for custom charges (unless you have given special instructions with custom clearence)

yeah I got an email from AS company and they said that they dispatched it today and will let me know my tracking number as soon as he gets it.

Custom charges???
tell me more about it, how can i avoid those?? :S

Uncle Sam said:
That AS-V3 should be a blaster if it's in fact its a 2.8er
I would buy one of those but have owned many bats of the same class, money is also factor when you buy something that you don't really need.

But these days, I am after a Mongoose CoR3 Custom Pro ... a used one. I have used a bat which was based on the same design and was amazed how nice the balance felt when the blade was reduced by 1.5 inches and handle was prolonged by 1.5 inches to maintain the over all size...

Just look at the toe width

and look at the edge that runs with the same width all across the bat length.

*** amazing craftsmanship ***

In toe picture it looks likes it is middle of sweetspot. It it massive!

There is just .5 inch difference between this bat and Newbery 20/20

Uncle Sam just curious how much are these Mongoose bats? (not a custom made)

usman_ash14 said:
yeah I got an email from AS company and they said that they dispatched it today and will let me know my tracking number as soon as he gets it.

Custom charges???
tell me more about it, how can i avoid those?? :S

Acha theek hai. Just out of curiousity is it via DHL or Pakistan Post? If Pakistan Post then maximum it might take around 2 weeks but sometimes you can get a bat within a week

Customs charges are a bit difficult to avoid. The only possible way to avoid them is if you declare a low value. But in that imagine if it get lost. Then? you will get that amount only, nothing more. The maximum value you can declare for a gift value is $60 so anything about that will get custom. For example, if you declare that the bat value is $200 then you will have to pay tax on $140 + $5 or $8 (duty charges but this depends on Custom people). On the other hand, if it is your item (meanin it is not declared as a gift) then the maximum value is $20 and anything over that gets custom. Lately these custom people have been quite strict with stuff coming from Pakistan. One of my friends two bat got drilled wwhereas he got his bats via FeDex (they were shipped from Sailkot). But before these two bats he got one bat from Pakistan same person, same route, same courier (everything was the same but the only difference was this time it was one bat.) This one bat did not get treated. It depends on the custom people. I think if you are getting two bats at the same time (in one parcel) then there are high chances of it getting treated

I hope it makes sense

I did not by any chance meant to scare you anything.

What percent is the tax i have to pay on the amount that is above $60?
Is it just from Pakistan, or do they tax packages coming from Europe too?

Cover Drive said:
It is tariff so it doesn't matter from where you get it from

Taxi is 13%

Fingers crossed!!!
I guess I am still getting a nice deal for the salix bat, most i can get charge is around $25 and around $12 on V3.
oh and come online yaar, if possible.

Last edited:
usman_ash14 said:
Fingers crossed!!!
I guess I am still getting a nice deal for the salix bat, most i can get charge is around $25 and around $12 on V3.
oh and come online yaar, if possible.
yaar ALLAH (SWT) baraa gaafoor ur rahamii haii! Leave it to him. JUst don't worry about it

I will try to come online in a bit.

Cover Drive said:
In toe picture it looks likes it is middle of sweetspot. It it massive!

There is just .5 inch difference between this bat and Newbery 20/20

Uncle Sam just curious how much are these Mongoose bats? (not a custom made)

G 2 is £170.00
G 3 is £130.00

A brand new Custom pro went for £129.00 (2.10) the other day jabkay mein haath malta reh gaya... If bought direct from the manufacture its over £230.00... but yeah, the bat should not be THIS expensive. They are just cashing in for the innovation and design... I am sure there will be quite a few people who will end up being "Curiosity killed the cat".

I am trying to massage someone to melt the price. Right now he has asked £150.00 for a custom pro in 2.7 brand new... lets see where it ends up... I am looking for used but cheaper one.

Uncle Sam said:
G 2 is £170.00
G 3 is £130.00

A brand new Custom pro went for £129.00 (2.10) the other day jabkay mein haath malta reh gaya... If bought direct from the manufacture its over £230.00... but yeah, the bat should not be THIS expensive. They are just cashing in for the innovation and design... I am sure there will be quite a few people who will end up being "Curiosity killed the cat".

I am trying to massage someone to melt the price. Right now he has asked £150.00 for a custom pro in 2.7 brand new... lets see where it ends up... I am looking for used but cheaper one.
Uncle Sam where do you manage to get hold of good bats for a cheap price? I mean 129 Pounds sounds reasonable for Custom Mongoose

I agree with you people at the moment are making loads of money off mongoose. I would say supply is low whereas demand is high

:pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: Uncle Sam that Fera is sold out now!!!!
:pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed:

Cover Drive said:
Also Uncle Sam Jee which grade is Salix Fera Performance?

http://www.prodirectcricket.com/Pro...-Silver-Salix-Natural-Finished-Bats-9227.aspx

JazakALLAH Khair

I would say G1 but not test grade.

Don't worry.. u will get over grudge soon and may feel happy later that u r glad u didn't buy it. Aaatey rehtay hain aisay bat market mein.... you are looking at stock photos on the websites, who knows what kinda bat they sent you? So just search the sites, look at the bat pics aur apna dil khush karo ... no need to buy every bat that looks nice.

Uncle Sam said:
I would say G1 but not test grade.

Don't worry.. u will get over grudge soon and may feel happy later that u r glad u didn't buy it. Aaatey rehtay hain aisay bat market mein.... you are looking at stock photos on the websites, who knows what kinda bat they sent you? So just search the sites, look at the bat pics aur apna dil khush karo ... no need to buy every bat that looks nice.
Ohh okayy

haha you are soo kind. Arent those pictures real pictures of that bat? I mean its that exact piece which is up for sale?

Cover Drive said:
THe gloves are AS V3 as well

2 Good is AM so I am not sure how good there soft are

By the way, how is your AS V3 going?

Sorry I meant G200....I mixed the two up......I haven't knocked in AS as of yet. I will only take it out once I go through 3-4 practice sessions.

Cover Drive said:
loll..if you have knocked it in then it will be fine. Tr to play against good quality old balls and avoid playing from toe area

So far I have witnessed two bat breakage from toe area due to its strength and poor quality balls

I don't know how to find a good quality ball?? We bought Stanford balls I think for our last session. I got a few more from Pakistan and I am sure they are not the greatest quality.

Will the bat break for sure if the quality of balls is poor?

Also, ohw much knocking is actually required? I have been knocking in pretty much everyday (for about 20-30 mins)....the seam marks are still appearing.

Last edited:
Cover Drive said:
Acha theek hai. Just out of curiousity is it via DHL or Pakistan Post? If Pakistan Post then maximum it might take around 2 weeks but sometimes you can get a bat within a week

Customs charges are a bit difficult to avoid. The only possible way to avoid them is if you declare a low value. But in that imagine if it get lost. Then? you will get that amount only, nothing more. The maximum value you can declare for a gift value is $60 so anything about that will get custom. For example, if you declare that the bat value is $200 then you will have to pay tax on $140 + $5 or $8 (duty charges but this depends on Custom people). On the other hand, if it is your item (meanin it is not declared as a gift) then the maximum value is $20 and anything over that gets custom. Lately these custom people have been quite strict with stuff coming from Pakistan. One of my friends two bat got drilled wwhereas he got his bats via FeDex (they were shipped from Sailkot). But before these two bats he got one bat from Pakistan same person, same route, same courier (everything was the same but the only difference was this time it was one bat.) This one bat did not get treated. It depends on the custom people. I think if you are getting two bats at the same time (in one parcel) then there are high chances of it getting treated

I hope it makes sense

I did not by any chance meant to scare you anything.

I have heard it too and there are a few articles on google about this. CD is right....it depends on the customer officer. I want to order CA10k once the season starts but a little nervous. Perhaps, I should order a cheap bat and see if it gets drilled.

xkalibur80 said:
I don't know how to find a good quality ball?? We bought Stanford balls I think for our last session. I got a few more from Pakistan and I am sure they are not the greatest quality.

Will the bat break for sure if the quality of balls is poor?

Also, ohw much knocking is actually required? I have been knocking in pretty much everyday (for about 20-30 mins)....the seam marks are still appearing.
BIg brands such as Kookaburra, Dukes etc have good balls. They are a bit expensive compare to others but are bat friendly

I would not say for sure but there are high chances of the bat breaking due to poor quality of the balls and they also ruins the bat's performance I reckon

Uhmm which bat are you knocking? V3? It depends on the number of grains. Fewer the grains less knocking is required and vice versa. Also you can judge the amount of knocking required by having a look at the seam marks. If they are really deep then it requires more knocking and vice versa. Usually they say around 6 hours but I have never knocked that much. My Bubber sher has lots of seam marks but I am too lazy to knock it :(

Hope it helps

xkalibur80 said:
I have heard it too and there are a few articles on google about this. CD is right....it depends on the customer officer. I want to order CA10k once the season starts but a little nervous. Perhaps, I should order a cheap bat and see if it gets drilled.
If I were you then I wouldn't order it. But main reason behind that for me is that I will InshALLAH be going Pakistan in summer so I will myself get one or two bat(s) for myself

xkalibur80 said:
Sorry I meant G200....I mixed the two up......I haven't knocked in AS as of yet. I will only take it out once I go through 3-4 practice sessions.
Uhmm you will take it to nets for knocking?

A little history fact here...this thread had started at the end of august of 2009, and uptill now it has 16 pages!!!!! LEGENDARY THREAD!

THIS IS AWESOMME!! man i am proud of the Pakpassioners who have so much knowledge of cricket equipment. Hats off to you guys!!! :D

:14: :14:

Uncle Sam and others did you guys see Afridi's bat today? I remember I had asked Azhar Majeed (on PP) that which bat is Afridi using. He said he is using old MB bats with Boom Boom stickers. In fact, he was right today he was using a similar but whereas he had taped the MB logo on the edges

I didn't get to see Afridi bat today as I had to run for some errands. I; however, have placed an order thru a close friend for a Boom Boom grade one bat once it launches. We will see.

But yes, I did see Afridi's dismissal in wicket falling highlights and he did EXACTLY what I tried to correct for Paradox in "Urgent help needed" thread .... standing in the crease, huge back lift BUT without the wrist and forearm movement towards the bowler first and obviously NO foot work.

Uncle Sam said:
I didn't get to see Afridi bat today as I had to run for some errands. I; however, have placed an order thru a close friend for a Boom Boom grade one bat once it launches. We will see.
Boom Boom is taking forever to launch. A month ago I had heard from people saying it will be launched in a week or two but nothing happened. I was keen in getting the bat from the person who I am getting gloves from but it is taking forever to launch. InshALLAH I will buy Boom Boom kit when it launches.

Uncle Sam can you still get a Redback Allegiance(Top one) for £160?

I see that he has astronomically raised prices and rightly so since there is an ever growing demand of high grade willow and ever shrinking production as there is only one willow supplier to meet the demand of planet earth.
I guess you are better off looking for a season old Redback Allegiance for around £100.00. Our game standard is not worth paying £230.00 for a bat .... that's sheer injustice.

Last edited:
Uncle Sam said:
I see that he has astronomically raised prices and rightly so since there is an ever growing demand of high grade willow and ever shrinking production as there is only one willow supplier to meet the demand of planet earth.
I guess you are better off looking for a season old Redback Allegiance for around £100.00. Our game standard is not worth paying £230.00 for a bat .... that's sheer injustice.
Do you think anyone will sell there Redback Allegiance?!?! Those bats are soo good I hardly reckon anyone will sell theirs.

£230? You once told me it is £160 :20:

yeah, he is asking 230 for pro willow.. premier is 180 and premium is 150 but I guess he will do a premier for 160 for us.
You know this guy procricket at custom bats ... he is selling a new Solitaire for £75.00 posted... not sure where he at but he is not in UK. He sent me a few pics, the bat is 2.10

Uncle Sam said:
yeah, he is asking 230 for pro willow.. premier is 180 and premium is 150 but I guess he will do a premier for 160 for us.
You know this guy procricket at custom bats ... he is selling a new Solitaire for £75.00 posted... not sure where he at but he is not in UK. He sent me a few pics, the bat is 2.10
Is Premium G1 Willow?

loll I was in touch with him as well. He did send me few pictures as well. He gave me same price as well. The grains look really nice but those blemishes make it look a bit bad. I mean those blemishes are too big. Uhmm you sure he is not in UK? If he is not then £75 posted to NA could be possible. £75 for a G1 Williow is very good.

Uncle Sam I think he is in States as his email is of AOL. But just guessing..

He is still on despite it being 2:30 am in UK

By the way, what do you think for that bat and its price?

Allegiance Premium is G1 Willow and more than enough for our standard of Cricket.

For the Solitaire, I am not in the market for a regular bat or else I would have offered him £50.00 shipped, so that I could easily moved it if not happy with my shopping.

Uncle Sam he (procricket) is in Northhern Ireland.

Do you think I should go for it for £65-£70 posted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back