Questions Regarding Cricket Equipment (Bats, Pads, Gloves etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Malik is banned for a year so it maybe a collectors item. Looks used as the bottom of the bat looks scrubbed and dirty. Maybe the person just did poses with the bat. nice bat

My Aero Strippers

1-3.jpg

2-3.jpg

Last edited:
Majid_V3 said:
thanks. I got the bat locally off a friend for £40.
Majid Bhai that bat looks really good. I must say 40 Pounds is peanuts for that bat. The grains are really nice. I am guessing this bat is for nets right? Also Majid Bhai how is that bat?

My GM Original Limited Edition Pads and Gloves which I finally got today!

3-3.jpg

44-1.jpg

55.jpg

How does it look guys?

Yar anyone has any connections at any of the factories in Sialkot? I asked my cousin to get me a CA 12k but theyare asking for 18000 rupees for it, which I think is pretty high for that bat.

Last edited:
I want to buy a cricket bat aswell I live in the netherlands, The hague but what bat shuold I buy. I usually play tape ball cricket and sometimes with a hard ball. Im 15 years old. so which size etc etc. Any help willl be thankful :)

Rizwan25 said:
Yar anyone has any connections at any of the factories in Sialkot? I asked my cousin to get me a CA 12k but theyare asking for 18000 rupees for it, which I think is pretty high for that bat.
Uhmm thats interesting. I mean when I emailed them saying that I am in Canada and need a CA 12K Plus bat they gave me a proper quote. I mean there was a difference but it was like Rs. 200-300

Why don't you email CA factory in Sailkot and they will give you correct quote

HuZi said:
I want to buy a cricket bat aswell I live in the netherlands, The hague but what bat shuold I buy. I usually play tape ball cricket and sometimes with a hard ball. Im 15 years old. so which size etc etc. Any help willl be thankful :)
Basically a slection of a bat mainly lies on your budget. Whats your budget mate?

I am currently using a gunn and moore purist orignal le which is international quality, I was fortunate enough to acquire it from michael vaughan as I met him because he played for my club in the uk.

Im going to pakistan soon and was just wondering where the best factories are to get bats? I hear sialkot is good.

Z_A786 said:
I am currently using a gunn and moore purist orignal le which is international quality, I was fortunate enough to acquire it from michael vaughan as I met him because he played for my club in the uk.

Im going to pakistan soon and was just wondering where the best factories are to get bats? I hear sialkot is good.

get a AS V3 from sialkot man :razaaq

Z_A786 said:
how much will that set me back in pounds sterling? thanks

hmm i dont know how the prices are in pakistan, but my brother ordered the bat from the AS factory in sialkot and the price was 135 dollars i think...

Ali Raja said:
hmm i dont know how the prices are in pakistan, but my brother ordered the bat from the AS factory in sialkot and the price was 135 dollars i think...

How did he order the bat Ali? Is there a website or something....

Z_A786 said:

interesting !!

Would u be kind enough to provide a few pics of the bat and some details on it's weight, balance and pick?

Uncle Sam said:
interesting !!

Would u be kind enough to provide a few pics of the bat and some details on it's weight, balance and pick?
I second that. It would be great if you could post few pictures of it.

Uncle Sam said:
interesting !!

i will be sure to put some pics up when i can be bothered to sort my camera memory card out, should be tomorrow hopefully, how do i determine the weight balance and pickup?

Cover Drive, my budget is around €50,- without the transfer coast or whatever you call it.

Ali Raja said:
yes, www.assports.com... you have to send them mail, they always answer.

Ali assports are offering me ASV3 for 8500 ruppes but I just wana ask you, how was the quality of bat? Where there any blemishes on it ?

CD, I emailed CA also but no reply so far...

HuZi Bhai there are loads of people on Ebay who sell fake bats. So look at the seller first as most are in India and selling fake bats. Also I noticed that you are looking for Size 6 right? In €50 you can find a good bat and I will look for you as well

Rizwan25 said:
Ali assports are offering me ASV3 for 8500 ruppes but I just wana ask you, how was the quality of bat? Where there any blemishes on it ?

Rizwan Bhai one V3 not having blemishes does not mean that all V3's will not have blemishes.

As far quality is concerned it is G1 EnglishWilliow and it is Test level bat. It is best AS bat. So quality is very good

Rizwan Bhai now you will get a reply by them on Monday as it is weekend now...

Han yar but I would prefer a knot free bat. The guy told me he has ASV3 from 7 to 9 grains so let see what happens as I am sending my cousin to get it next week.

You will most likely get a knot free as it is G1. But you can't rule out blemishes. Wasay bhi blemishes do not affect the bat or it's performance

Rizwan25 said:

It looks like a quality bat, you won't be disappointed :)

Cover Drive said:
How is your ASV3 going? You also have CA12K Plus, right? How is that going as well?

CA 12 000 is a perfect bat for driving, even if you don't time it very well it goes for 4! We haven't tried AS V3 yet, but I think it is better suited to hitting :razaaq

Ali Raja said:
CA 12 000 is a perfect bat for driving, even if you don't time it very well it goes for 4! We haven't tried AS V3 yet, but I think it is better suited to hitting :razaaq

Which one has thicker edges Ali and bigger sweet spot ? ASV3 or CA?

Rizwan25 said:
Which one has thicker edges Ali and bigger sweet spot ? ASV3 or CA?

AS V3 has got thicker edges, and I think AS has got a bigger sweet spot as well. It's massive... You can see pictures of both bats earlier in this thread.

Ali Raja said:
You are right. I would slightly disagree with you there. AS V3 is very good for driving as well because it has got very long sweetspot. All bats are good for hitting as long you middle it properly.

But I am glad to hear they are serving you well!

I am very keep to buy V3 though

Bonafide Hustler said:
yo man how much did u get these for and where, i need pads and gloves and these shorts, also chest guard
I got pads, gloves and these shorts from UK. I did not buy a chest guard

I got these Strippers (Thigh guards one) for $83
Pads for $70
Gloves for $55

Hagee sells those strippers. I think he sells them for $100 but I reckon they are V5.0

@CD
Pretty nice chunky bats those two in 2.9ish.. are they up for sale?
Aero Strippers look good too ... aren't u happy u didn't buy those used dirty and crappy ones?
And what's up with your right toe? Been hit by a yorker or something? lol jk

Cover Drive said:
I got pads, gloves and these shorts from UK. I did not buy a chest guard

I got these Strippers (Thigh guards one) for $83
Pads for $70
Gloves for $55

Hagee sells those strippers. I think he sells them for $100 but I reckon they are V5.0

Hagee is the most fraudulent store in the world man, i guess they cant cheat u with this stuff but they certainly do with bats.

khair yaar where do u play and stuff and did u get the aero pads and stuff?

Uncle Sam said:
@CD
Pretty nice chunky bats those two in 2.9ish.. are they up for sale?
Aero Strippers look good too ... aren't u happy u didn't buy those used dirty and crappy ones?
And what's up with your right toe? Been hit by a yorker or something? lol jk
Uhmm no they are made for a pro according to
some guy in CBF

Well I am really happy with these. They offer great protection as well. Those were V5.0 whereas these are V6.0. Do you have strippers? If not then indurely recommend you to get one

Hahaha :)) :))) loll I messed up my nail long time ago so it is like that since then loll

Also Uncle Sam have you seen SS Supertest gloves? They look really nice they are simple and pretty straightforward

Another thing Uncle Sam the guy of who I am gettingthe gloves told me yesterday that Boom Boom stuff is nearly to be launched. So I told him to send me a pair of Boom Boom gloves as well loll

Bonafide Hustler said:
Hagee is the most fraudulent store in the world man, i guess they cant cheat u with this stuff but they certainly do with bats.

khair yaar where do u play and stuff and did u get the aero pads and stuff?
I agree with you. Hagee doesn't somewhat cheat with bats but Khan Sports for sure seem to do fraud with bats. His bats does not look great nor original.

At the moment I am not in any club but the club in which I was practices at Hagee on Sunday from 2-4 pm. Nahhi yaar I do not have Aero pads. They are a bit expensive maybe in future InshALLAH I might buy them.

Cover Drive said:
Uncle Sam an others have a look at bats picture (link is below). Since we know Bubber Sher Limited is out but I didn't see it in pictures or in real. Today I saw them on a local classified and it looks pretty much like normal Bubber Sher. But I reckon sweetspot and edge will be bigger

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-ViewAdLargeImage?AdId=191677105

yo thats my freinds team selling these bats, I would say they are pretty legit but I dont think they got the best bats from the factory because most of them dont have too many grains or straight.

I checked out a LE 10000 of my freinds who got it from this same shipment, bats all look legit and authentic magar it didnt have perfectly straight gains and only had about 9 or 10

id think for a 10000 LE, possibly the best bat in pakistan, you would have minimum of 15 grains dead straight...

Bonafide Hustler said:
yo thats my freinds team selling these bats, I would say they are pretty legit but I dont think they got the best bats from the factory because most of them dont have too many grains or straight.

I checked out a LE 10000 of my freinds who got it from this same shipment, bats all look legit and authentic magar it didnt have perfectly straight gains and only had about 9 or 10

id think for a 10000 LE, possibly the best bat in pakistan, you would have minimum of 15 grains dead straight...
Loll mate I never knew who was selling them. Anyways I am not questioning those bats authenticity or anything. I know they are original unless like the other guy selling bats. His bats are clearly fake

Uhmm yeah you could say he did not get best pieces but both Bubber Sher do like nice and grains were pretty nice as well. I agree with you that those CA's don't have great grains. I mean the grains aren't that great but they don't look that bad. I have seen CA 10K LE and it is awesome bat InshALLAH I might buy that once I go Pakistan. Yaar nahii a G1 bat can have 8 grains as well. I would say as far grains go it is your own perference. I would choose around 8 to 10 grains for a G1 bat. Furthermore if a G1 bat has around 8-9 grains then it doesn't mean it is not a G1 bat

Yaar which bat(s) do you have?

Cover Drive said:
Loll mate I never knew who was selling them. Anyways I am not questioning those bats authenticity or anything. I know they are original unless like the other guy selling bats. His bats are clearly fake

Uhmm yeah you could say he did not get best pieces but both Bubber Sher do like nice and grains were pretty nice as well. I agree with you that those CA's don't have great grains. I mean the grains aren't that great but they don't look that bad. I have seen CA 10K LE and it is awesome bat InshALLAH I might buy that once I go Pakistan. Yaar nahii a G1 bat can have 8 grains as well. I would say as far grains go it is your own perference. I would choose around 8 to 10 grains for a G1 bat. Furthermore if a G1 bat has around 8-9 grains then it doesn't mean it is not a G1 bat

Yaar which bat(s) do you have?

lol i got ca pluss 8000 10000 le and 12000 lol

8000 is like from 5 years ago

10000 LE i just got from Pakistan for 190$ Ill post up the pics tom

12000 i had got last year for 260$

i got a good deal on 10000 even though its suppose to be more expensice than 12000

The MB limited edition and Incurza don't look bad. Would have been nice if they had posted some profile pics as well.

Uncle Sam said:
The MB limited edition and Incurza don't look bad. Would have been nice if they had posted some profile pics as well.
I second that. I wanted to compare the profile of Bubber Sher LE and Bubber Sher

Bonafide Hustler said:
lol i got ca pluss 8000 10000 le and 12000 lol

8000 is like from 5 years ago

10000 LE i just got from Pakistan for 190$ Ill post up the pics tom

12000 i had got last year for 260$

i got a good deal on 10000 even though its suppose to be more expensice than 12000
Lol bro what's up with CA obsession? Just joking mate

I held CA 10000 LE in my hands for couple of seconds and mate it felt really good. InshALLAH when I go to Pakistan in summer I might buy it. InshALLAH I will be buying 2-3 for myself so I will decide whether I should get 10000 LE or not because I already have 12000. Since you have both can you tell if there is much of difference between those two? Also is your "mani" one r not

Cover Drive said:
Lol bro what's up with CA obsession? Just joking mate

I held CA 10000 LE in my hands for couple of seconds and mate it felt really good. InshALLAH when I go to Pakistan in summer I might buy it. InshALLAH I will be buying 2-3 for myself so I will decide whether I should get 10000 LE or not because I already have 12000. Since you have both can you tell if there is much of difference between those two? Also is your "mani" one r not

lol i dont know what mani is but I can definitely tell you CA 10000 LE is a much better investment than 12000

CA LE is their premier bat, so the most care goes into making these bats, almost all of them have dead straight grains and lots of them

I got mine from moin khan, I had wanted a 12000 2.7lbs and he said if you want the best, get the 10 000 LE instead.

Quality wise it just looks much better than the 10000 although performance i dont know yet. Even my 8000 was damn good.

Bonafide Hustler said:
lol i dont know what mani is but I can definitely tell you CA 10000 LE is a much better investment than 12000

CA LE is their premier bat, so the most care goes into making these bats, almost all of them have dead straight grains and lots of them

I got mine from moin khan, I had wanted a 12000 2.7lbs and he said if you want the best, get the 10 000 LE instead.

Quality wise it just looks much better than the 10000 although performance i dont know yet. Even my 8000 was damn good.
I have heard really good things about CA 10000 LE so hopefully I will buy it. Do you mind shedding some light on the profile of each bat I mean what is the difference in terms of sweetspot, edges etc

Wait you go Moin Khan's personal bat or he chose it for you?

I wouldn't say CA 12000 Plus is not a premium quality. Both are test level but 10000 LE has an edge over CA 12000. Honestly these CA bats have very good balance and pick up. Almost all CA bats that I felt in my hands had very good balance and pick up.

Also where in Pakistan did you get your bats from? Are you from Lahore?

Yaar the other day I heard Woodworms new bats which are made in Pakistan (iBat range) has very good bats and they got a good review from Wisden. I might try those as well.

Also what soft range do you have?

Ohh and yeah the only difference between your 10000 LE and "mani" le is of colour scheme and on the edges it says "mani" (It is basically like Imran Nazir's)

Cover Drive said:
I have heard really good things about CA 10000 LE so hopefully I will buy it. Do you mind shedding some light on the profile of each bat I mean what is the difference in terms of sweetspot, edges etc

Wait you go Moin Khan's personal bat or he chose it for you?

I wouldn't say CA 12000 Plus is not a premium quality. Both are test level but 10000 LE has an edge over CA 12000. Honestly these CA bats have very good balance and pick up. Almost all CA bats that I felt in my hands had very good balance and pick up.

Also where in Pakistan did you get your bats from? Are you from Lahore?

Yaar the other day I heard Woodworms new bats which are made in Pakistan (iBat range) has very good bats and they got a good review from Wisden. I might try those as well.

Also what soft range do you have?

yeah 12000 is suppose to be a premier bat but there are SOOO many of them around man, the market is saturated with 12000 these days while 10000 LEs are still rare.

yeah the profile is a bit diff, I think the LE is a bit straighter and less curved than the 12000, also the 12000 feels thicker with lighter wood for some reason.

You are absolutely right about the pickup, this is the primary reason I choose CA over other Pakistani brands, the pick up is just amazing.

Anyways Ill post pics up tom for you to see. Moin Khan didnt give me his personal bat, he has connections there so he just got me a 10000 LE, i still paid for it, 190 dollars. This was in Karachi.

Bonafide Hustler said:
yeah 12000 is suppose to be a premier bat but there are SOOO many of them around man, the market is saturated with 12000 these days while 10000 LEs are still rare.

yeah the profile is a bit diff, I think the LE is a bit straighter and less curved than the 12000, also the 12000 feels thicker with lighter wood for some reason.

You are absolutely right about the pickup, this is the primary reason I choose CA over other Pakistani brands, the pick up is just amazing.

Anyways Ill post pics up tom for you to see. Moin Khan didnt give me his personal bat, he has connections there so he just got me a 10000 LE, i still paid for it, 190 dollars. This was in Karachi.
Ohh okay JazakALLAH Khair for that information

Even Ihsan's balance is pretty good but CAs is the best whereas MBs is not that great either. Have you seen Inferno 950 Hagee has? It is pretty good piece

Ohh okay in Karachi I find UT Sports very good. All of the Pakistani bats that I have owed so far have been bought from there even though I have never been there (actually I am not from Karachi).

$190 is not bad for 10000 LE. I paid $190 for my CA 12000 Plus when 10000 LE was not put in the market

Yeahh do post pictures of all of your vats as we will be very keen in looking at them :)

Uzair I got a very special professional players GN Ignite pro performance bat. Bat is used lots of ball marks on the face of the bat cant really see the grains. I think it weighs 2.9 but pick up and balance is most amazing. Ping is excellent similar to my GM & Kook blade. I will post pictures if anyone want to see.

Last edited:
Majid Bhai yaar that sounds great. Yaar please do post pictures I am sure everyone would love to see it

Majid Bhai where did you get it from?

I got it from a Nottinghamshire player. You wont be able to see the grains coz it has 2 many marks and it only had 8-10 grains but ping and pick up are amazing. Some of my bats like SG, GM ping equally as good but balance is not as good.
graynicollsignitepp.jpg

graynicollsignitepp1.jpg

graynicollsignitepp2.jpg

graynicollsignitepp3.jpg

graynicollsignitepp4.jpg

graynicollsignitepp5.jpg

Last edited:
Majid Bhai the bat looks amazing yaar. It seems you got it from a professional player whereas it also seems to be original GN bat.

Did you by any chance measure the edges?

Edges arent massive but the spine is really steep and very large sweetspot. I havnt really tested the bat but inshallah 2moro I will go and practice with this bat.

what's the yellow spot on the outer edge just under Ignite sticker?
Seems like someone has used it a lot in nets only. Looks good nonetheless. What kinda financial damage did it inflict upon u?

I just ordered my son a Millichamp & Hall Harlequin bat size 6 along with Distinction pads and gloves. He wanted a Salix but I heard they are made in India and finished in England so they don't warrant the £150 price tag for a kids bat.

I hope I have made the right choice. Has anyone here ever played with one or have an opinion on them?

Asalamalakium Warakamutulilahi Wabarakatuhu AamerM (Bhai or Uncle (Whatever you prefer)),

Welcome to PP! I hope you are doing well! Anyways, if you were to ask me then I would say you made a very good choice. M&H ranges are very good. I personally like there Distinction pads and gloves a lot. As far the bat goes Halequrin is awesome stick as well.

Out of curiosity do you mind me asking do you play cricket? If so what have you got?

JazakALLAH Khair

Well, traditionally, M&H bats perhaps have the lowest sweet spot location which fits very well at various UK grounds. Specially the Solution. Harlequin is the one where they shifted the sweet spot towards north a lil and it was a great success.
£150.00 may not sound very bad to you if you are a UK resident, it, however; sounds slightly high for us U.S. residents for a size 6 bat.
Anyway, many happy congrats to your kid. I always encourage all our desi brothers to aggressively encourage our kids to participate in sports. The purpose of sports is not just entertainment, but it's also a mean towards healthy life and the best way to stay away from moral ills of the society,,, like smoking, drugs, etc.
Plz make sure the bat is well knocked-in before play, and encourage your son to play with full enthusiasm.

Last edited:
Uncle Sam said:
Well, traditionally, M&H bats perhaps have the lowest sweet spot location which fits very well at various UK grounds. Specially the Solution. Harlequin is the one where they shifted the sweet spot towards north a lil and it was a great success.
£150.00 may not sound very bad to you if you are a UK resident, it, however; sounds slightly high for us U.S. residents for a size 6 bat.
Anyway, many happy congrats to your kid. I always encourage all our desi brothers to aggressively encourage our kids to participate in sports. The purpose of sports is not just entertainment, but it's also a mean towards healthy life and the best way to stay away from moral ills of the society,,, like smoking, drugs, etc.
Plz make sure the bat is well knocked-in before play, and encourage your son to play with full enthusiasm.
Do you mind if I ask you does your son play cricket? If so which bat did you buy him :p?

He is only 6 at the moment and actually is fond of bats... genetic inheritance I guess.
I have a harrow kookaburra that I bought off of a pawn shop in Yorkshire a few years ago, sitting in my garage and he sometime pics it up and emulates me while I occasionally do the knocking with a ball attached to a string.

PS: When buying an AS-V3 bat, ask them to provide you with this kit and I guess they will charge you another $5.00 to provide a regulation size cricket ball attached to a strong string that you could stick to ceiling or something and do a lil hand-eye coordination.

Uncle Sam said:
He is only 6 at the moment and actually is fond of bats... genetic inheritance I guess.
I have a harrow kookaburra that I bought off of a pawn shop in Yorkshire a few years ago, sitting in my garage and he sometime pics it up and emulates me while I occasionally do the knocking with a ball attached to a string.

PS: When buying an AS-V3 bat, ask them to provide you with this kit and I guess they will charge you another $5.00 to provide a regulation size cricket ball attached to a strong string that you could stick to ceiling or something and do a lil hand-eye coordination.
Ohh okay. Well obvisouly it is genetic inheritance. I am assuming he will like those high ends bat at really young age InshALLAH

Okay, InshALLAH I will do that. I assuming it could be found at most cricket stores in Pakistan. So InshALLAH I will get this. By the way, thanks for this as I find knocking with mallet horrible and hate it :pissed:

Aur Uncle Sam anything new? Hows the hybrid going? The extra inch one?

Nothing much yar ... still after a Mongoose CoR3 but not with much enthusiasm as I am lil stressed by the prospect of moving to New York in a couple of months. Our season here kicks off on March 20th. Lets see if that helps releasing some stress.
What u been upto?

Uncle Sam said:
Nothing much yar ... still after a Mongoose CoR3 but not with much enthusiasm as I am lil stressed by the prospect of moving to New York in a couple of months. Our season here kicks off on March 20th. Lets see if that helps releasing some stress.
What u been upto?

Nothing really..

Ohh okay. I still remember you telling me about the one that went for something around 120 quids.

Your season in Midwest starts at March 20th or in NY?

I am still not in any club so at the moment I am not sure if I should join one or not because I will be going Pakistan in Mid-June. So that makes me play maximum of 4-5 games. I want to join but something is making me have second thoughts

As far stuff goes I got my GM OLE Pads and Gloves the other day after waiting for something around 2-3 months for them. Other than that I have ordered few pair of gloves from Pakistan but they still haven't been shipped out because I am always changing my order. Now I have told him (acutally I am about to tell him) send me these following gloves:

CA 12000 Plus
Ihsan Inferno 950
Ihsan Inferno 750
MB Malik Sher Amin
Woodworm Prestige

Until last week I had AS V3 gloves instead of WW but today I will tell him to change it. Apart from that wanted Boom Boom and Bubber Sher but they seem to be taking forever to launch. Might buy them once I go Pakistan in summer InshALLAH

Uncle Sam are there any Mongoose in Pakistan? I am not too sure if they are but I am thinking of getting one custom made from there once I go there. What do you think? I don't think the cost will be much I would say how does $150 for a 'Pakistani' custom G2 Mongoose sounds?

Thank you for your kind words brothers. I no longer play but have a small collection of bats that I have accumulated. Currently I have Bubber Sher, Sher Amin, AM 2Good, Slazenger 1200 and a Grade 2 CA I bought from Lahore in 1990. It's still my favourite.

Thankfully my sons are super keen with cricket and you are so right Uncle Sam that kids these days particularly have to have interests to keep them from wandering into bad things.

I also think £150 for a bat is very steep but the boy plays county cricket and all the other kids have high end bats. There is so much snobbery at County level in the UK I was so shocked. Most kids are from public school and so to ensure he didn't feel inferior I wanted him to also have a high end english bat. Although Inshallah he will make good use of his bat and win many games with it and it will be money well spent.

The package deals on the M&H site are quite good really as the pads alone cost upward of £60 and the gloves £40. The guy threw in a wheelie bag aswell which normally costs £40 instead of the duffle bag. So all in all costs £230 but got a lot of kit.

AamerM said:
Thank you for your kind words brothers. I no longer play but have a small collection of bats that I have accumulated. Currently I have Bubber Sher, Sher Amin, AM 2Good, Slazenger 1200 and a Grade 2 CA I bought from Lahore in 1990. It's still my favourite.

Thankfully my sons are super keen with cricket and you are so right Uncle Sam that kids these days particularly have to have interests to keep them from wandering into bad things.

I also think £150 for a bat is very steep but the boy plays county cricket and all the other kids have high end bats. There is so much snobbery at County level in the UK I was so shocked. Most kids are from public school and so to ensure he didn't feel inferior I wanted him to also have a high end english bat. Although Inshallah he will make good use of his bat and win many games with it and it will be money well spent.

The package deals on the M&H site are quite good really as the pads alone cost upward of £60 and the gloves £40. The guy threw in a wheelie bag aswell which normally costs £40 instead of the duffle bag. So all in all costs £230 but got a lot of kit.
No worries! You seem to have great collection of bats. Why not post a picture when you have time? I have never seen AM bat in realy but I have heard really good things abou it. Do you mind shedding some light on your AM bat compare to Bubber Sher?

Hahaha...InshALLAH it will serve him well and InshALLAH he will score tons of runs.

it sounds great. I personally like M&H stuff but the worst thing is that since I am in Canada so if I buy anything from his website the price would be fine because I will get additional 17.5% off because of VAT exempt. But shipping cost is a killer!

Yeah, I had some email conversation with black cat the other day ... they are asking crazy money for it. I guess they have launched it today.

The grade one Jokers are £200.

G3s will be about £150.

Uncle Sam said:
Yeah, I had some email conversation with black cat the other day ... they are asking crazy money for it. I guess they have launched it today.

The grade one Jokers are £200.

G3s will be about £150.
But isn't Joker's blade an inch or so shorter?

In other words isn't it like Newbery UZI 20/20?

Ohh okay. I agree with you the guy is mad he is asking lots of money for it

Uncle Sam I was speaking to a guy in Pakistan and I asked him whether he can get a Mongoose made. He said he thought about it as well but if you want he can ask around for it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back