Questions Regarding Cricket Equipment (Bats, Pads, Gloves etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
dsc01244c.jpg

Sorry about the size/quality of the images, my camera phone is pretty poor.

The Sher and CA Plus 5000 are my favorites :inzi

Poison all bats look very impressive. Even old Ihsan is great! Now those bats are really rare. When you see 92 WC mostly every Pakistan batsman used those type of Ihsan.

So you got Sher Amin fixed? Also whats up with Sher Amin's handle/splice?

Whats the weight of Sher Amin? It looks quite big.

Once again all bats are very good. I hope they go really well for you in games and you score tons of runs with them.

Yeah the Sher Amin is fixed, it looks massive from the side doesnt it :afridi ! The Sher weighs 2.9, the splice and handle looks a bit weird because the grip is so high up, I need to get a new grip for the bat, as well as probably just lightly oil the top of the bat near the splice and shoulder.

Yeah the old Ihsan's are good, but I don't really like how high up they put the middle of the bat, not really my type of bat. Once again I have to say, CA makes the best bats. The quality of the wood is immense, and the ping is astounding!

Thanks for the comment CD, I usually don't use the Zulfi and the Kookaburra on the left end, I mostly use either the Sher or the Plus, both amazing bats. :afridi

I have to say Sher Amin is massive for 2.9 whereas its spine is very amazing as well.

Ohh okay. My advice would be don't oil that area. Never oil the bat on splice or near it. To me even oiling shoulder is a bit risky as well. When the oil soaks in then it might loosen the handle so don't oil shoulders if you take my advice.

I did not get what you meant to say on top

CA bats are one of the best in the market. There balance is simple awesome! All the CA bats I have seen had very good balance. I just love there balance!

I would say in rain use your worst bat(s) rather than the best ones :)

I personally really love Sher Amin. I wish to get one as well despite already having Bubber Sher...

Okay yeah maybe I wont oil the bat near the splice :afridi And yeah I use the Zulfi on any day where there's a possibility of rain. Haha I have too many bats though man, if you have a Bubber Sher just stick with it rather than buy a Sher, even though it is a beautiful bat.

New Bats

Hey all,

I just bought my new set of bats for this season. Any comments are appreciated. I personally know a lot about cricket bats and were all hand selected.
Let me know how I can post these pics.

http://pbckt.com/sx.VhG

Here check out all these bats. Malik Bubber Sher Limited Edition can be seen along with custom made double pressed bat with 20 grains and adidas custom sticker. Let me know what you guys think.

Last edited:
Nicebats cricketer13! Do you mind posting more pictures of Bubbersher andx Bubber Sher LE? I mean from different angles soone can see the difference in those two bats. Also do you mind describing the difference?

JazakALLAH Khair

Poison said:
Okay yeah maybe I wont oil the bat near the splice :afridi And yeah I use the Zulfi on any day where there's a possibility of rain. Haha I have too many bats though man, if you have a Bubber Sher just stick with it rather than buy a Sher, even though it is a beautiful bat.
Sounds good. YOu have few bats for backup as well. I am assuming that Kook bat is for "misuse" as well. Isn't it harrow size?

I personally like Sher more than Bubber Sher

Hey Cover Drive, thanks. Here are some pics as you requested, let me know if you want to see more. I have also taken some pics of my GN Dynadrive (Master). Well MB Bubber Sher LE is the elite class of MB (recently launched) and I got them from the Malik factory. I got two and both were from the very first lot that was destined for the marketing campaign so they made sure these bats are the best. For the difference, LE has a better ping than bubber sher, amazingly light pick up and lower swell than bubber sher. Moreover, MB LE has straight grains structure equally spaced.

Salam and bro you live in toronto as well?

http://s817.photobucket.com/albums/zz97/shery13/

cricketer13 said:
http://pbckt.com/sx.VhG

Here check out all these bats. Malik Bubber Sher Limited Edition can be seen along with custom made double pressed bat with 20 grains and adidas custom sticker. Let me know what you guys think.

Nice collection of bats you got there mate. Where did you buy all your bats from?

JazakALLAH Khair for the pictures brother. I will have a look at them and will let you know if I need more and how they look. Since you have both would you say there is significant difference in those two bats? I mean if one already has Bubber Sher so do you think it is worth to get LE?

Walikumasalam Warakamutullilahi Wabarakatuhu Brother, I actually live in Brampton.

I bought my bats from Pakistan got connections there so direct from the factories. But GN Dynadrive was a gift to my uncle from Graham Gooch. I recently ordered one GM ICON DXM LE custom so it should be arriving within couple of weeks.

Cover Drive said:
JazakALLAH Khair for the pictures brother. I will have a look at them and will let you know if I need more and how they look. Since you have both would you say there is significant difference in those two bats? I mean if one already has Bubber Sher so do you think it is worth to get LE?

Walikumasalam Warakamutullilahi Wabarakatuhu Brother, I actually live in Brampton.

Brother, if you are really into straight grains and light pick up then yes you should buy LE. Since you live in Brampton, if you ever come by North York I can show you the real bat itself so you can see the difference yourself.

cricketer13 said:
I bought my bats from Pakistan got connections there so direct from the factories. But GN Dynadrive was a gift to my uncle from Graham Gooch. I recently ordered one GM ICON DXM LE custom so it should be arriving within couple of weeks.

I was also thinking of buying some bats from Pakistan before, but decided against it, as there are lots of fakes :(

Are you able to point me in the right direction, as to where to get bats in Pakistan from?

Regards

nitrous said:
I was also thinking of buying some bats from Pakistan before, but decided against it, as there are lots of fakes :(

Are you able to point me in the right direction, as to where to get bats in Pakistan from?

Regards

I know exactly what you are thinking, while I was there I noticed lots of fake stuff thats why I went to the factories directly and chose my own clefts and specs. Where exactly do you live? If you want I can talk to my cousin and find out if you can get your choice of bats but keep in mind that factory orders need to be atleast 3 bats.

cricketer13 said:
Do you mind telling me how much and from where are you getting that?

cricketer13 said:
I know exactly what you are thinking, while I was there I noticed lots of fake stuff thats why I went to the factories directly and chose my own clefts and specs. Where exactly do you live? If you want I can talk to my cousin and find out if you can get your choice of bats but keep in mind that factory orders need to be atleast 3 bats.

Im in Perth, Australia. Where are you ?

By factories, do you mean bats directly from big name manufacturers?

Thanks for your help.

cricketer13 said:
Brother, if you are really into straight grains and light pick up then yes you should buy LE. Since you live in Brampton, if you ever come by North York I can show you the real bat itself so you can see the difference yourself.
Make sense

Yaar I don't drive so ride is a problem for me. I would love to come though

I was thinking of getting AS V3 LE for sure when I go Pakistan ad along that I was thinking of getting Inferno 950 as I already have MB and CA leading bats. Do you mind telling about Inferno 950 and comparing it with other bats?

JazakALLAH Khair

cricketer13 said:
Atleast 3 bats from one factory?

Cover Drive said:
Make sense

Yaar I don't drive so ride is a problem for me. I would love to come though

I was thinking of getting AS V3 LE for sure when I go Pakistan ad along that I was thinking of getting Inferno 950 as I already have MB and CA leading bats. Do you mind telling about Inferno 950 and comparing it with other bats?

JazakALLAH Khair

Inferno 950 is an amazing piece of willow. They did put a lot of time in designing the swell so its different from other pakistani bats. I personally like it a lot but so far my favorite is MB LE. I do have CA 10000LE and CA 12000 PLUS as well but still MB LE beats them all when it comes down to ping and balance.

Cover Drive said:
Atleast 3 bats from one factory?

Yes brother. I know it sucks but according to them they cant make special order of one bat for one customer. And they dont just do it for anyone so you need to have some connections to convince their GM.

Cover Drive said:
Do you mind telling me how much and from where are you getting that?

GM ICON DXM ORIGINAL LE is going to cost me around 500 CAD including customs and taxes crap. Bat itself is 265 pounds with shipping. I have checked this bat in UK myself and fell in love with it right away. Its just superb. I would suggest checking owzat-cricket website and talk to Paul there you can refer me.

Thanks

cricketer13 said:
Inferno 950 is an amazing piece of willow. They did put a lot of time in designing the swell so its different from other pakistani bats. I personally like it a lot but so far my favorite is MB LE. I do have CA 10000LE and CA 12000 PLUS as well but still MB LE beats them all when it comes down to ping and balance.
Ohh okay make sense. I was thinking of getting it as well when I go to Pakistan in summer InshALLAH

But I am from Lahore so I am not aware of any store there who sells legit stuff.

Just of curiosity why are they still in plastic wrap?

Cover Drive said:
Ohh okay make sense. I was thinking of getting it as well when I go to Pakistan in summer InshALLAH

But I am from Lahore so I am not aware of any store there who sells legit stuff.

I am thinking of selling some of my bats as I am getting GM and I am going back to Pakistan possibly in May so will get more. Let me know if you know someone who wants to buy.

Regards

cricketer13 said:
GM ICON DXM ORIGINAL LE is going to cost me around 500 CAD including customs and taxes crap. Bat itself is 265 pounds with shipping. I have checked this bat in UK myself and fell in love with it right away. Its just superb. I would suggest checking owzat-cricket website and talk to Paul there you can refer me.

Thanks
Ohh okay.

I am really fond of Newbery bats as they are made in England. Where is this bat made? UK? I think it is UK as GM makes topbats in UK and rest are made in India

Also what softs have you got or you will be using?

cricketer13 said:
I am thinking of selling some of my bats as I am getting GM and I am going back to Pakistan possibly in May so will get more. Let me know if you know someone who wants to buy.

Regards
Ohh okay. InshALLAH I will be going in June so I will myself get two-three bats for myself. But I am not sure if I will be able to go Sailkot though..(that sucks).

If I have someone around I will surely let you know

Also brother where did you ge tthe custom made bat from?

Cover Drive said:
Ohh okay.

I am really fond of Newbery bats as they are made in England. Where is this bat made? UK? I think it is UK as GM makes topbats in UK and rest are made in India

Also what softs have you got or you will be using?

What do you mean by softs (sorry dont know the term)?

Cover Drive said:
Ohh okay. InshALLAH I will be going in June so I will myself get two-three bats for myself. But I am not sure if I will be able to go Sailkot though..(that sucks).

If I have someone around I will surely let you know

Also brother where did you ge tthe custom made bat from?

I got this custom bat from Sialkot but not some famous factory. It makes bats for UT sports and MD sports.

Yes my GM is made in UK.

Cover Drive said:

CD - based on what the guy at UT told me, it is rare that someone will try to sell you a fake pak manufactured bat i.e. Ihsan, Malik, CA, AS etc....as those manufacturers have copyrights.

Of course you will find knock-offs for other brands such as GN, GM, Adidas, Kook, SS etc.

If I were you, I wouldn't be too worried about a fake pakistani bat.

cricketer13 said:
I got this custom bat from Sialkot but not some famous factory. It makes bats for UT sports and MD sports.

Yes my GM is made in UK.

ICON is one hell of a bat too....I saw a junior player at Qasra yesterday playing with it. I can't justify paying $500 for a bat though unless obviously I am planning on becoming the next Viv Richards...LoL

On the other hand, if you are a collector then it is a totally different story!

cricketer13 said:

Yes my GM is made in UK.
Oh okay. I heard UT bats are pretty impressive

xkalibur80 said:
ICON is one hell of a bat too....I saw a junior player at Qasra yesterday playing with it. I can't justify paying $500 for a bat though unless obviously I am planning on becoming the next Viv Richards...LoL

On the other hand, if you are a collector then it is a totally different story!

lol i know $500 is a lot for a bat but trust me brother its worth it. Once you feel the bat you wanna play with it and I have used GN Dynadrive so I know high end english bats do make a huge difference in your batting.

xkalibur80 said:
CD - based on what the guy at UT told me, it is rare that someone will try to sell you a fake pak manufactured bat i.e. Ihsan, Malik, CA, AS etc....as those manufacturers have copyrights.

Of course you will find knock-offs for other brands such as GN, GM, Adidas, Kook, SS etc.

Thats true but Bhai there are few people in Pakistan who does. I mean you will see these small store selling fake Pakistani bats.

In Lahore I heard that there is Millat sports whose bats were used by Nasir Jamshed and few other Lahore team members. I am not sure where this due is but he seems to have good stuff.

Thats true. Long time ago I bought a GN bat from there thinking it is real and original lol

Cover Drive said:
No worries

Imeant to ask what brand pads and gloves do you use?

Well i have got 2 CA 10000 Pro pads very light and comfortable. One UT Exclusive and One CA Sawar pads. For gloves, I am using UT crown, UT exclusive, Ihsan Inferno 950, CA PLUS 12000 and MD Blast. Will be getting couple of more Ihsan Inferno 950 and UT gloves next month.

Helmets: Albion test elite, Masuri and MD (BDM) style.

Yes UT does have amazing bats, i have one UT Pro amazing ping but stopped playing with that.

cricketer13 said:
lol i know $500 is a lot for a bat but trust me brother its worth it. Once you feel the bat you wanna play with it and I have used GN Dynadrive so I know high end english bats do make a huge difference in your batting.
Uncle Sam (who I would say knows the most of cricket bats and equipment) once said that these big brands make bats in numerous amount so they go after quantity and not quality whereas small brands such as Redback, Warsop go after quality not quantity

xkalibur80 said:

Yes Shakeel at UT sports is my good friend and he told me all about that but yaar its not 100% that everyone sells original bats. I have seen fake MB bats myself and unless you are good with bats its hard to identify.

Cover Drive said:
Uncle Sam (who I would say knows the most of cricket bats and equipment) once said that these big brands make bats in numerous amount so they go after quantity and not quality whereas small brands such as Redback, Warsop go after quality not quantity

I would disagree with you brother. GN, GM, KOOKABURRA they all need their market share and for that they are competing fiercely by keeping quality high. However, quality does go down with different willows e.g. G1+ to G2, that is why they have given choices to customer to choose from. For instance, i know GM ICON DXM ORIGINAL LE is much better than GM ICON DXM 606, thats why there is this price difference because they are going to use the best willow and will put relatively more time in bat making.

cricketer13 said:
Well i have got 2 CA 10000 Pro pads very light and comfortable. One UT Exclusive and One CA Sawar pads. For gloves, I am using UT crown, UT exclusive, Ihsan Inferno 950, CA PLUS 12000 and MD Blast. Will be getting couple of more Ihsan Inferno 950 and UT gloves next month.

Helmets: Albion test elite, Masuri and MD (BDM) style.

Yes UT does have amazing bats, i have one UT Pro amazing ping but stopped playing with that.
How light are those CA 10000 Plus pads? I mean are they of good quality?

CA Sawar pads? I have never heard of them :S

Do you mind posting few pictures of your pads and gloves?

I have ordered Inferno 950 and CA 12000 Plus new model gloves (I already have old ones). InshALLAH they will be here soon. I have heard Inferno 950 glove are quite good

cricketer13 said:
I would disagree with you brother. GN, GM, KOOKABURRA they all need their market share and for that they are competing fiercely by keeping quality high. However, quality does go down with different willows e.g. G1+ to G2, that is why they have given choices to customer to choose from. For instance, i know GM ICON DXM ORIGINAL LE is much better than GM ICON DXM 606, thats why there is this price difference because they are going to use the best willow and will put relatively more time in bat making.
You did not get what my point was. What I was trying to say was that when you make
vast amounts of bats the quality of those bats are not great when making low quantity. I am not talkig about different ranges. In other words, both quality and quantity can not be obtained at the same time

Cover Drive said:

I have ordered Inferno 950 and CA 12000 Plus new model gloves (I already have old ones). InshALLAH they will be here soon. I have heard Inferno 950 glove are quite good

CA 10000 PRO PADS are very light. CA Sawar pads were used by Saeed Anwar back in 2000 and at tht time they were the best quality.

I will post some pics in half an hour.

Cover Drive said:
You did not get what my point was. What I was trying to say was that when you make
vast amounts of bats the quality of those bats are not great when making low quantity. I am not talkig about different ranges. In other words, both quality and quantity can not be obtained at the same time

Correct me if I am wrong. But GM GN etc. they only make few of their high quality bats compared to lower quality ones just to make sure they achieve desired results. You could be right when talking about Warsop etc. but personally I believe their market share is much lower compared to big name brands and has nothing to do with quality when it comes down to quantity.

cricketer13 said:
CA 10000 PRO PADS are very light. CA Sawar pads were used by Saeed Anwar back in 2000 and at tht time they were the best quality.

I will post some pics in half an hour.
How's the quality of those CA 10000 pads?

Oo how did you manage to get those pads Bhai?

No worries

cricketer13 said:
Correct me if I am wrong. But GM GN etc. they only make few of their high quality bats compared to lower quality ones just to make sure they achieve desired results. You could be right when talking about Warsop etc. but personally I believe their market share is much lower compared to big name brands and has nothing to do with quality when it comes down to quantity.
You are right GM, GN etc do have bigger market share but in my eye I think they have got better quality sticks compare to GN, GM etc. Bhai don't take me wrong everyone is entitled to have their own opinion so you have right to day whatever you wish to. Thus, I do respect your opinion

I hope I did not say anything which might have hurt you or your feelings

Also Bhai what's your name(if you wish to reveal it)?

Cover Drive said:
You are right GM, GN etc do have bigger market share but in my eye I think they have got better quality sticks compare to GN, GM etc. Bhai don't take me wrong everyone is entitled to have their own opinion so you have right to day whatever you wish to. Thus, I do respect your opinion

I hope I did not say anything which might have hurt you or your feelings

Also Bhai what's your name(if you wish to reveal it)?

LOL no worries at all I was just giving my opinion no feelings hurt here lol. My name is Shaheryar. I will be uploading these pics in couple of minutes.

cricketer13 said:
LOL no worries at all I was just giving my opinion no feelings hurt here lol. My name is Shaheryar. I will be uploading these pics in couple of minutes.
Alright safe..my name is Uzair.

Alright I will be having an eye on this thread

Cover Drive said:
How's the quality of those CA 10000 pads?

Oo how did you manage to get those pads Bhai?

No worries

So far they are the best pads I have ever bought. So light that you dont even feel those yet durable and stiff. What do you mean by how did i manage to get those? They are available everywhere.

cricketer13 said:
So far they are the best pads I have ever bought. So light that you dont even feel those yet durable and stiff. What do you mean by how did i manage to get those? They are available everywhere.
Ohh okay

Since those Saeed Anwar's pads are quite old how did you manage to get hold of them?

Nice stuff Sheharyar Bhai!

You have got good helmets as well! The MD helmet looks a bit like Albion NXT. Also do you mind if I ask you how much you got the Albion and Masuri for?

Cover Drive said:
Nice stuff Sheharyar Bhai!

You have got good helmets as well! The MD helmet looks a bit like Albion NXT. Also do you mind if I ask you how much you got the Albion and Masuri for?

Albion one I paid 70 bucks and Masuri I paid 85. Thanks for your comments.

Cover Drive said:
Ohh okay

Since those Saeed Anwar's pads are quite old how did you manage to get hold of them?

He visited our cricket club back in 2000 in Karachi. I was the captain back then and he knew my uncle so gave me a bat and pads :)

cricketer13 said:
He visited our cricket club back in 2000 in Karachi. I was the captain back then and he knew my uncle so gave me a bat and pads :)
Ohh okay lucky you

Which at was it? Do you still have it?

Cover Drive said:
Yaar you got it at very good price. Do you mind telling me where you got it from? Also how come the grill was black?

I got it from Lords sports in Karachi. They have legit stuff (imported) but if you are bringing it to Canada you might get charged for customs. Like I brought 6 kits including pads and helmets out of which I sold 4 complete kits to some friends. Grill isnt at the back. I didnt assemble it because I recently brought it so its still brand new.

cricketer13 said:
Bro didnt get it. Say that again.
I meant to ask which bat was it? Also do you still have that bat? Did you ever play with it? If so how was it?

loll I hope I am not asking you too many questions and am not bothering you

Cover Drive said:

I agree....I like Salix bats.....can you send me the names of few other brands that are not that popular i.e redback etc.

also, send me a link so that I can inquire on the pricing etc.

cricketer13 said:
Yes Shakeel at UT sports is my good friend and he told me all about that but yaar its not 100% that everyone sells original bats. I have seen fake MB bats myself and unless you are good with bats its hard to identify.

Yes it was Shakeel who told me that....he is a good guy.

Do you get your bats shipped through him?

If so, when was the last time you got one ordered? I have heard that customs is drilling bats as of late.

Cover Drive said:
I meant to ask which bat was it? Also do you still have that bat? Did you ever play with it? If so how was it?

loll I hope I am not asking you too many questions and am not bothering you

Na na its all gud not bothering at all. It was CA Sawar very light bat. I played with it for like 10 games amazing bat but gave it to my cousin when I moved to Canada.

Cover Drive said:

CD - those pads are ultra light - light to the point where you don't even feel that you are wearing them. I have them.

cricketer13 said:
I got it from Lords sports in Karachi. They have legit stuff (imported) but if you are bringing it to Canada you might get charged for customs. Like I brought 6 kits including pads and helmets out of which I sold 4 complete kits to some friends. Grill isnt at the back. I didnt assemble it because I recently brought it so its still brand new.
But yaar if you are bringing stuff with yourself then I don't think you will really get charged. One of my club mate once bought 3 bats and around 20 7-piece uniform sets along several other cricket stuff and he did not get charged by customs.

I did not get what you mean to say about the helmet's grill. So do you mind posting pictures of Albion helmets grill and few pictures from inside?

xkalibur80 said:

If so, when was the last time you got one ordered? I have heard that customs is drilling bats as of late.

No i didnt order my bats through him. I bought mine from Pakistan like last month and brought them with me except for a few no drills nothing got my friend in DHL pakistan so he took care of tht part. Rest of the stuff was couriered. Custom Canada drills most of the bats now unless shipping company puts like a claim you are doomed. So do not order unless you know someone who can clear customs for you.

xkalibur80 said:
I agree....I like Salix bats.....can you send me the names of few other brands that are not that popular i.e redback etc.

also, send me a link so that I can inquire on the pricing etc.
Is it okay to send everything tomorrow? I mean do you mind if I do that? Also I don't remember your email address...

xkalibur80 said:
CD - those pads are ultra light - light to the point where you don't even feel that you are wearing them. I have them.
Uhmm it seems they are great pads. I am thinking of buying them once I go Pakistan

cricketer13 said:
No i didnt order my bats through him. I bought mine from Pakistan like last month and brought them with me except for a few no drills nothing got my friend in DHL pakistan so he took care of tht part. Rest of the stuff was couriered. Custom Canada drills most of the bats now unless shipping company puts like a claim you are doomed. So do not order unless you know someone who can clear customs for you.

What do you mean by that?

xkalibur80 said:

Shakeel Bhai is very good dude. I haven't seen or met him but have spoken to him several times and he seemed a top bloke.

xkalibur80 said:
Sure whenever u get a chance...I am not in a hurry....email is ohussain@sympatico.ca

Thanks in advance!
Thanks. Its just that I am on my phone so its a bit hard to copy links lol

My clubmate ordered bats and they got shipped from Sailkot and they came here via FeDex so both of his bats got drilled. I saw one of drilled bat and they drilled it in the middle of the sweetspot with an angle. He stills uses it just for fun and even with that it is amazing bat. By the way, one of the bat is AS V3...

Cover Drive said:
But yaar if you are bringing stuff with yourself then I don't think you will really get charged. One of my club mate once bought 3 bats and around 20 7-piece uniform sets along several other cricket stuff and he did not get charged by customs.

I did not get what you mean to say about the helmet's grill. So do you mind posting pictures of Albion helmets grill and few pictures from inside?

http://s817.photobucket.com/albums/zz97/shery13/ helmet pics it does come with 2 extra pair of paddings for adjustment.

You do get charged if you get caught. For instance, you cannot bring stuff more than $700 so if you lie and get away then yes you dont pay but Canada customs recently brought listings of all sporting equipment to make sure what the real cost is and thats how they determine their custom duties. Its better to be careful because if you lie and they catch you not only will you pay custom duties but can also **** them off hence drilling your bats.

xkalibur80 said:
What do you mean by that?

What I meant was if its shipped from FedEx etc. make sure you tell them that you dont want your bat to be drilled and they will only make an effort if you know someone within their customs department. Otherwise they'll be like we cant do anything its canadian customs so you should deal with them. My bats got here safely just because my friend works for DHL and he made sure that nothing happens. Other thing is that you can declare the full amount and pay insurance which will be very expensive but helps in such cases.

I agree with Sheharyar Bhai! If you write special instructions on the package such as "Do not drill! Contact the seller" then there are good chances of the bats not getting drilled.

Uhmm aren't all packages insured?

cricketer13 said:
What I meant was if its shipped from FedEx etc. make sure you tell them that you dont want your bat to be drilled and they will only make an effort if you know someone within their customs department. Otherwise they'll be like we cant do anything its canadian customs so you should deal with them. My bats got here safely just because my friend works for DHL and he made sure that nothing happens. Other thing is that you can declare the full amount and pay insurance which will be very expensive but helps in such cases.

Ok that is quite a hassle.....I might as well just fly down once a year and bring back 2-3 bats....LOL

Cover Drive said:
I agree with Sheharyar Bhai! If you write special instructions on the package such as "Do not drill! Contact the seller" then there are good chances of the bats not getting drilled.

Uhmm aren't all packages insured?

No none of the packages coming out of pakistan are insured unless you pay extra at the time of dispatch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back