Questions Regarding Cricket Equipment (Bats, Pads, Gloves etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ca_gold said:
There are alot of Malik Sher's floating around in Toronto. I bought one from Lords in Karachi, according to Khan Sports, it was fake. i know from the willow quality, ping, pick up - it's not fake. Toronto stores are quick to call any bat not bought from their store as fake.

QASRA is the best for grey nicolls products - as they are an official supplier. I have personally bought a predator there, and my team mates have bought nitros and evos this season. The difference between him and AK Pro is the willow quality. They may be slightly cheaper, but make sure you compare the grains on the AK Pro vs QASRA peices. I find Qasra gets better willow. Could be due to the timing of when they buy their shipments. CD - i got a great price on mine as I've known Shariff for since he opened. Most people wont get the deal i got on my predator. Also - i'll send you pics of the Pads very soon. I didnt sell them this weekend cuz i knew you were interested.

and the BAS is being knocked in right now - once i take it in the nets I'll get a better idea of how it goes!
The guy who is at Khan Sports is not very friendly or well mannered I would say. One of my club mate went to Pakistan and got bats for our club member. So when that club mate handed over the bat to another club mate this guy would burn from inside. I mean he was spying and he would become jealous of that guy. He once told me that this guy is ruining my business by selling bats here. In fact, that club member was just helping other out so they don't pay extra bucks than the value of the bat

Make sense. I have never seen Qasra's bat so I really can't comment. But I have seen AKPro's bats and some of them were not very eye pleasing. I remember one of my club mate bought a Carbon Core Handle Gray Nicolls Fusion and he was in hurry so he did not check out the bat in the store but once he took it home and saw it, he found out that it is not carbon core handle bat.

Yeahh whenever you have time just send me couple of pictures of the pads

Ohh okay. I saw the pictures of it and it looks quite good. I just want to ask you that how much does it weighs? If you don't mind can I ask you how much did you pay for it?

Guys yesterday one of my club mate had SS gloves and honestly I was amazed by the quality of those gloves. I would say they are top notch gloves. The quality of the gloves and finishing of the gloves was just superb. I would love to buy them but they are Indian so that makes me think twice..

ca_gold said:
to be honest - im even wary of hagee sports. If you look at the Grey Nicolls they have - they seem to be of the cheapest willow quality. The store owner didnt even know the difference between the various grades of GN products - hence I'm not even sure if those are genuine. Also - his GN are bleached/painted white if you notice. Batmakers will do this to hide the gross imperfections/ poor willow quality.
Though powerplay sports might have said your bat is fake - they do get real SF and Kookaburra Bats if your in the market for those. However, even Qasra is about to recieve some GMs as well. If i had to buy a bat in toronto - it would be qasra. My handle broke two years ago - he actually sent it back to GN and had it fixed. I didnt pay a penny and during that time he leant me a powerbow. I'm not sure any other retailer in Toronto would do that.
Ohh for that I would not blame Hagee Sports. I have seen many store selling bleached bats so I don't think I would blame Hagee whatsoever. Uhmm I don't think his bats are fake. I saw all of his Gray Nicolls, GM and other bats and they are certainly not fake. He has Inferno 950 and that is very good stick which he has got in stock.

I have never been to Powerplay sports so I really can't comment on them as well

Oh really? I only know one guy who I think is Calgary. He has GM in stock

That sound great. My Gray Nicolls Powerbow bat got cracks on the face of the bat. I called Johnatan at AKPro and told him I want to get it refurb. He told me to come in so he will have a look at the bat but on the same note he also said that I will have to pay for shipping and everything. So I am not sure what happens. I will have to go to him and see what he has to say. But I agree with you that AK Pro would not do what Qasra did with you.

ca_gold said:
and thanks for the comments - have to say that CA Gold was an absolute belter. It's almost 8 years old and the bat I scored my first century, hence I've never gotten rid of it.

I've had alot more bats - but i normally sell them or pass them on to someone deserving. Over the years i've had the Ihsan King, SS Ton Viru 309, Slazenger V200. CA 5000.

so far - the Grey Nicolls and CA Gold have been top notch. I have high hopes for the BAS as I think it has the best willow of all the bats I've ever bought.
The BAS bat looks quite nice.

Which Evo is it? I mean is it five star? How is it? It looks good as well although it has got blemishes on the face but that does not affect the bat or its performance whatsoever

xbalibour80 Bhai and ca_gold Bhai which lids (helmets) you guys have got?

I bought a helmet at the time I did not know much of cricket equipment so
I ended up buying an Indian brand helmet and it is called Yonker (lol). I am looking to sell it so then I can buy a better helmet..

I tried the BAS Vampire on Sunday in the nets.. lovely bat - amazing balance, and very good ping off the bat. Very light for such a hard-hitting bat with decently thick edges too!

Yeah Paradox these BAS bats are quite impressive. Lately I have seen top notch BAS bats around. By the way, how is your Bubber Sher going?

Uhmm ca_gold Bhai another positive comment regarding BAS bat comes out. Seems like a shot must be given

Cover Drive said:
Yeah Paradox these BAS bats are quite impressive. Lately I have seen top notch BAS bats around. By the way, how is your Bubber Sher going?

It's quite good mate, but I prefer to use the unstickered bat I got from Miandad for 3500 rupees when I went to Karachi recently. Lovely piece of wood, the edges aren't too thick but the willow is absolutely superb, the ping of the bat (I would say) is better than the Bubber Sher. So worth the money. I'll post pics of it when I can.

That's quite interesting to hear. I have heard many people saying that these 'unbranded' bats are very good. Your Bubber Sher will perform. Sometimes there are several other factors which should be considered as well. For instance, one can assume that your 'unbranded' bat is soft pressed (meaning in the begining it will have very good ping but after a while it will start to decline) and vice versa for hard pressed bat. Just a question regarding Bubber Sher than did you knock it? Also how many grains does it have?

Sure do post pictures when you can

Cover Drive said:
xbalibour80 Bhai and ca_gold Bhai which lids (helmets) you guys have got?

I bought a helmet at the time I did not know much of cricket equipment so
I ended up buying an Indian brand helmet and it is called Yonker (lol). I am looking to sell it so then I can buy a better helmet..

I brought back two helmets from UT Sports....keep in mind that I am not as savvy as you when it comes to different brands so I just buy the goods provided that it gets the job done.

One of the helmets is Masuri and the other one is branded as UT.

xkalibur80 said:
I brought back two helmets from UT Sports....keep in mind that I am not as savvy as you when it comes to different brands so I just buy the goods provided that it gets the job done.

One of the helmets is Masuri and the other one is branded as UT.
Ohh okay that's not bad. I remember the kit which my uncle had sent me from Pakistan included Masuri helmet so I did not like that kit so I sold it afterwards. So I was not sure if those Masuri's were original or not

By the way, how's your ASV3, Bubber Sher and UT bats going?

Paradox said:
I tried the BAS Vampire on Sunday in the nets.. lovely bat - amazing balance, and very good ping off the bat. Very light for such a hard-hitting bat with decently thick edges too!

thats good to hear! i havent tried mine in the nets yet - looking forward to it. probably this week!

Cover Drive said:
Ohh okay that's not bad. I remember the kit which my uncle had sent me from Pakistan included Masuri helmet so I did not like that kit so I sold it afterwards. So I was not sure if those Masuri's were original or not

By the way, how's your ASV3, Bubber Sher and UT bats going?

Yes, I don't think Masuri is authentic but again, I don't know how to tell them apart anyway. As long as it gets the job done, I am golden :)

I just oiled the 3 UT bats and ASV3....Bubber Sher were sold two days ago. I brought one for myself but the UT bat felt better for some reason.

My cousin bought one of the UT bats from me so now I am left with 2 UT and the ASV3. I really like GM Icon but not willing to spend $400 on it.

I will start the knocking process as of tomorrow as I have to take out at least one bat for practicing this weekend.

xkalibur80 said:
Yes, I don't think Masuri is authentic but again, I don't know how to tell them apart anyway. As long as it gets the job done, I am golden :)

I just oiled the 3 UT bats and ASV3....Bubber Sher were sold two days ago. I brought one for myself but the UT bat felt better for some reason.

My cousin bought one of the UT bats from me so now I am left with 2 UT and the ASV3. I really like GM Icon but not willing to spend $400 on it.

I will start the knocking process as of tomorrow as I have to take out at least one bat for practicing this weekend.

Ohh okay I am not precisely sure either how to figure out if it is fake or authentic.

Good to hear that your Bubber Sher got sold. Yaar it doesn't matter which brand stick you are holding it is just how it feels that's matter. Uncle Sam once said that it is just matter of prefernce.

Ohh okay. You still have very good bats. If I were you I would not take AS V3 to the practice this weekend. I am assuming you will be playing after a long time so you will be rusty. With new ball you might get few edges so that harms the new bat. But it is upto you.

Good luck knocking the bats :)

Cover Drive said:
Ohh okay I am not precisely sure either how to figure out if it is fake or authentic.

Good to hear that your Bubber Sher got sold. Yaar it doesn't matter which brand stick you are holding it is just how it feels that's matter. Uncle Sam once said that it is just matter of prefernce.

Ohh okay. You still have very good bats. If I were you I would not take AS V3 to the practice this weekend. I am assuming you will be playing after a long time so you will be rusty. With new ball you might get few edges so that harms the new bat. But it is upto you.

Good luck knocking the bats :)

I agree that it's the balance that you need to look for when selecting a bat and ASV3 is perfect from that perspective. I will definitely not be taking out AS for this session and will use the UT instead. Let's see how it goes.

xkalibur80 said:
I agree that it's the balance that you need to look for when selecting a bat and ASV3 is perfect from that perspective. I will definitely not be taking out AS for this session and will use the UT instead. Let's see how it goes.

InshALLAH when I go Pakistan in summer I will buy AS V3 InshALLAH.

This year I don't think I will be joining any club as I am going Pakistan in summer so at the moment I am not in any club :)

If I am granted to say anything then I would not buy this bat but instead I would go for Reback which has pretty similar price as well.

If you were to talk about there soft goods then I would never have second thoughts on that nor I will talk time to think. There soft is just amazing!

CD
I already ordered an AS-V3, now im looking for second bat.
Im looking to spend no more then $260 canadian

I just got this bat recently from Pakistan.. what do you guys think about it??

Attachments

• DSC01513.jpg
    DSC01513.jpg
    225.9 KB · Views: 164
  • DSC01514.jpg
    DSC01514.jpg
    167.2 KB · Views: 128
  • DSC01516.jpg
    DSC01516.jpg
    290.9 KB · Views: 160
  • DSC01518.jpg
    DSC01518.jpg
    229.3 KB · Views: 147
khankhan it doesn't look bad although it is fake. But it looks very good though. Also how does it feels in your hand?

Cover Drive said:
khankhan it doesn't look bad although it is fake. But it looks very good though. Also how does it feels in your hand?

Feels excellent.. nice and light with huge middlee... excellent pick up and feels like the perfect bat for me
what makes u say that its fake?? and since its a gift from pakistan .. i dont mind if it lasts a season or two.. hope it lasts longer tho

Those stickers are not original. Also it is really hard to find original Kookaburra bat in Pakistan. But as long it feels really good in your hand it doesn't matter if it is fake or original Kookaburra. It is how the bat is good for you not how it looks. If it is perfect bat for you as you said then who cares if it fake or original

Cover Drive said:
Those stickers are not original. Also it is really hard to find original Kookaburra bat in Pakistan. But as long it feels really good in your hand it doesn't matter if it is fake or original Kookaburra. It is how the bat is good for you not how it looks. If it is perfect bat for you as you said then who cares if it fake or original

ye thats what i was thinking too as the looks dont really matter to me but more about how the bat feels .. the feeling is similar to a woodworm hard drive (also from pakistan) which also felt awesome while batting..
cant wait for the snow to go away so i can play with it soon

nike030320101071.jpg

bought new spikes nike air zoom century

Majid ... whats the deal on Nike's cricket whites? I've heard Nike has launched it in UK only and a handful of retailers are offering 'em?

Majid Bhai those spikes are amazing! i love those spikes, I mean they are my favourite spikes. Plus they look stunning with those SS Matrix pads

Uncle sam can you please shed some light on Dan of Vantage and there bats for Usman Bhai(usman_ash14)?

JazakALLAH Khair

Attachments

• 04032010323-001.jpg
    04032010323-001.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 128
  • 04032010324-001.jpg
    04032010324-001.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 139
  • 04032010325-001.jpg
    04032010325-001.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 128

Attachments

• 04032010326-001.jpg
    04032010326-001.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 135
  • 04032010330-001.jpg
    04032010330-001.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 128
  • 04032010331-001.jpg
    04032010331-001.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 132
  • 04032010332-001.jpg
    04032010332-001.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 137
  • 04032010333-001.jpg
    04032010333-001.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 140
Paradox your Bubber Sher look amazing! One of the best pieces I have seen of Bubber Sher around.

Cover Drive said:
Uncle sam can you please shed some light on Dan of Vantage and there bats for Usman Bhai(usman_ash14)?

JazakALLAH Khair

Haven't used any of their bats personally but word on the street is that thick edges are their specialty, specially in the Synth bat. Ask your friend to keep an eye for used one or when Vantage puts their stuff on some sorta huge discount sale .. usually he does it. I guess he is also open to price negotiation.

Uncle Sam said:
Haven't used any of their bats personally but word on the street is that thick edges are their specialty, specially in the Synth bat. Ask your friend to keep an eye for used one or when Vantage puts their stuff on some sorta huge discount sale .. usually he does it. I guess he is also open to price negotiation.
JazakALLAH Khair.

Yes, Dan from Vantage does put huge sale. I was looking at his threads on ___ forum.

Synth is amazing!! I saw it on his website and it is stunning!! Do you know what is that "dot" on the toe of Lithium bat?

Also how far is your G2 Vantage bat? Has it been pressed?

By the way, the person I am talking about is on this forum as well

Mine is not a Vantage, but yes, it is hard pressed and knocked in as according to my desires.
The dot under the toe is present in many bat bats. Usually when they put the bat on the spinner to wrap the cord on the handle, they need to drill this small hole to hold the bat in the equipment.

Ohh okayy my bad. So you are saying Vantage bats are hard pressed?

Ohh make sense. I understand what you are trying to say.

Uncle Sam did you see Redbacks new soft range?

No, I am not saying Vantage bats are hard pressed. I said my custom bat is hard pressed and that bat is NOT a Vantage product. :)

Nope, haven't seen Redback's new soft range but was looking for a good deal on Nike Whites ... Morrant sells 'em for £50.00 for the set plus shipping which is kinda high.

Uncle Sam said:
No, I am not saying Vantage bats are hard pressed. I said my custom bat is hard pressed and that bat is NOT a Vantage product. :)

Nope, haven't seen Redback's new soft range but was looking for a good deal on Nike Whites ... Morrant sells 'em for £50.00 for the set plus shipping which is kinda high.
Ohh okayy my bad I got confused there.

So did you get your bat by any chance?

Have a look at Redback's new soft. It is worth having a look. The split gloves look like M&H gloves.

Sometimes prices seems to be fine but the shipping makes it look worst!! For example, a website I saw the other day (not sure if I can name it) they had stuff on clearence and it was very good so if you get anything shipping to Canada is 40 Pounds. Meaning if you get a ball shipping would be 40 Pounds :))

Just saw the Redback's softs... I mean, they are OK, nothing extra ordinary.
Would be nice to get Saxon Sports softs ... their pads look pretty cool.

Uncle Sam said:
Just saw the Redback's softs... I mean, they are OK, nothing extra ordinary.
Would be nice to get Saxon Sports softs ... their pads look pretty cool.
Saxon Sports soft? Never seen it. Let me see and tell you how they look

Saw there soft. It looks okay to me but the pads I like the most are the one which Younis Khan wears (Afridi wore them in T20 WC as well). Also the gloves Younis Khan uses were the best for me as well

CD - what league in EDCl do you play in & what kind of balls do they use in the game? also what kind of balls are you practicing with?
If it's a low quality ball - it can easily break your redback (or any bat for that matter). Also - how are the grounds, can the ball travel all the way along the ground for four? theres only a few grounds in Toronto that i think this would be the case.

some of these bats are great if you play on proper grounds, but if you have to score runs hitting over the top - will they be the best?

Uncle Sam said:
Yep, I also dream to get Aero's P1 softs. Stands out from the rest.
Ohh Aero. They are in different class! Honestly I love them! They look awesome.

InshALLAH I will be buying Xiphos pads on weekend and after that InshALLAH Aero P1 range would be next target

ca_gold said:
CD - what league in EDCl do you play in & what kind of balls do they use in the game? also what kind of balls are you practicing with?
If it's a low quality ball - it can easily break your redback (or any bat for that matter). Also - how are the grounds, can the ball travel all the way along the ground for four? theres only a few grounds in Toronto that i think this would be the case.

some of these bats are great if you play on proper grounds, but if you have to score runs hitting over the top - will they be the best?
Asalamalakium ca_gold Bhai,

Did you mean what club do I play for? yaar at the moment I am not in any club. I was in a club this year as well but on Sunday I opted out of it

My old club for whom I played last year used Pink Balls in games. I believe everyone in EDCL used Pink balls. Those pink balls were of EDCL. I mean on the ball it said EDCL so I would say they were promoting there own balls. As far practise balls are concerned my old club used Kookaburra balls in practice but this new club (in which I was but am no longer part of it) use MB Malik and Grays ball in practice. Both are not that great! I have told the executives to use good balls but they don't seem to care. Few weeks ago one guy bat broke and it was Newbery UZI Players. But as I said I am no longer part of the club so I don't care.

I do not have Redback at the moment but InshALLAH I might buy a REdback's bat. I know low quality balls ruins your bat but I don't take my G1 bats to practice. I have taken them once or twice but for most of the time I used G3 GN bat.

In Brampton there are quite few grounds compare ot the size of the city. Mostly all of the grounds have green matting similar to the one which is used in indoors. Ohh noo! The grass is is big so the ball hardly travels to the boundary when you play a cover drive or stroke. Last year it rained quite alot so that makes a bit harder for ball to travel all the way

Uhmm Uncle Sam says that Redback whole bat seems to be sweetspot so I would take his words in consideration

CD...
Just to inform you ,,, procricketdirect is good site that charges a flat int'l shipping of about Canadian $15.00 for any cricket item. Their prices are not bad either.

Uncle Sam I have seen that website and they have very good stuff at very good price. They have Salix Fera around $200 mark including shipping. Plus since we are in NA we get little bit knocked off the price as those prices includes VAT.

Last edited:
Uncle Sam I asked Vantage cricket when will they be having a sale

This is what I asked:

Dan any idea when will the next sale be?

and reply was:

soon mate, got some ready to go, but can't find my camera lead!!!!

Last time he was selling G1 for 65 Pounds posted within UK. I would say it was a hell of sale!! What do you think?

Yep, he offered me a synth on that price but I was late to react... it all went like hot cakes.
crickworld (located in usa) is selling Aero P1 pads for 89.00 on sale.... not a bad deal as well.

Uncle Sam said:
Yep, he offered me a synth on that price but I was late to react... it all went like hot cakes.
crickworld (located in usa) is selling Aero P1 pads for 89.00 on sale.... not a bad deal as well.
Seriously!?!?!?! Synth is very nice bat! I like low middle bats

I went on there website and I was not able to find it. $89 for P1 Pads is very good. I mean I think shipping within USA is free but shipping to Canada will not be that expensive. They would cost me $100 (if I order) including shipping to Canada, I reckon

Do you mind sending me the link where wyou saw them for $89? As I said I am not able to figure it out

JazakALLAH Khair in advance

Vantage cricket just e-mailed me saying the shipping to canada would be around 45 pounds...
that is such a deal breaker

usman_ash14 said:
Vantage cricket just e-mailed me saying the shipping to canada would be around 45 pounds...
that is such a deal breaker
I don't believe that. MAximum it would be 30 Pounds. 45 Pounds is ridiculous...

Uncle Sam said:
By the way, they are last year ones right?

Cover Drive said:
I don't believe that. MAximum it would be 30 Pounds. 45 Pounds is ridiculous...
I emailed them back.
45 pounds is $70 canadian
i told him that my budget is 260, so lets see what he has to say to that.

usman_ash14 said:
I emailed them back.
45 pounds is $70 canadian
i told him that my budget is 260, so lets see what he has to say to that.
When Vantage last had sale they sold G1 for 65 Pounds so if you get of that this time. 65 + 45 = 110 Pounds which is around $170ish. You would still save $90 bucks!

Aero pads sold out !! They had last pair that they had one sale.

For shipping of Vantage bats ... Go to UK Royal post website and select small international packets of 1300 g... it will provide u with the shipping cost of around £23.00... send a link to Vantage and request them to go thru this route .... the cheapest is Land mail which is £13.00 but takes about 50 days.... only :)

yeah u can send it to numerous places in UK where they will glue it and/or wrap it with cord and give you a year's warranty... shipping back n forth to UK, repair cost and possible custom charges will add up to a price where u can buy two of them new ones.

Uncle Sam said:
Majid ... whats the deal on Nike's cricket whites? I've heard Nike has launched it in UK only and a handful of retailers are offering 'em?
Uncle Sam, there is only one website in the uk I know are selling nike cricket whites @ decent price.
http://www.morrant.com/nike_cricket_equipment/nike_cricket_clothing/10182_0c.html. long sleeve nike shirt and trousers costs £50. I asked @ my local shop why they didnt stock nike whites and the man replied bcoz they are so expenisive thats why they dont.

Last edited:
So unless you have some sorta special emotional connection with this bat and you wanna throw the money out of the window, this is not worth it.... how come the face got all marked if it was in bat cover all the time (I think u r saying u never played with it and it split by just sitting there inside a bat cover)?

Majid_V3 said:
Sam, There in only one website in the uk I know are selling nike cricket whites @ decent price.
http://www.morrant.com/nike_cricket_equipment/nike_cricket_clothing/10182_0c.html. long sleeve nike shirt and trousers costs £50. I asked @ my local shop why they didnt stock nikes and the nxt man replied bcoz they are so expenisive thats why they dont sell them.

Yep, I spoke to Morrant today... shipping cost to US is another knife twist in the misery ... I am backing off for now perhaps but the stuff looks good. Quite a while back, I acquired a white Nike trousers from Muhammad Kaif and wonder if this stuff is of the same quality? Kaif's Nike trouser's class is something else as it's only available to Indian test players.

Last edited:
I looked the repairing process and im suppose to use pva glue and clamp it
do you think it is worth fixing, and do you think oiling it would fix the wood

Uncle Sam said:
So unless you have some sorta special emotional connection with this bat and you wanna throw the money out of the window, this is not worth it.... how come the face got all marked if it was in bat cover all the time (I think u r saying u never played with it and it split by just sitting there inside a bat cover)?

lol no no
I played with it
but when it was put away during off season, i always had it in the bat cover
so you think fireplace was still the cause of this?

usman_ash14 said:
I looked the repairing process and im suppose to use pva glue and clamp it
do you think it is worth fixing, and do you think oiling it would fix the wood

Why are u trying to squeeze the sh!t out of a dead horse unless you wanna keep it for nets or something and don't wanna spend more than $10.00? For Self repair, you can do a learning experiment... go to a workshop or burrow a mechanic's vice from someone and clamp it right after u apply the glue and stuff.

usman_ash14 said:
lol no no
I played with it
but when it was put away during off season, i always had it in the bat cover
so you think fireplace was still the cause of this?

lol no ... not the fire place is the cause of this ,,,,, what I am saying is that this bat could be a good cause to fire up the fire place... burn it.

im getting two bats for this season to share between my brother and me anyways, so im just looking to use this for practice if i can fix it

Usman Bhai I would glue it and then clap it for a good week or two. After that I would wrap any tape on the handle/shoulder area. I mean it won't be that good but it will be a good bat for practice

Uncle Sam said:

For shipping of Vantage bats ... Go to UK Royal post website and select small international packets of 1300 g... it will provide u with the shipping cost of around £23.00... send a link to Vantage and request them to go thru this route .... the cheapest is Land mail which is £13.00 but takes about 50 days.... only :)
Only!!!

Usman Bhai I would somewhat blame the handle as well :(

My Bubber Sher seems to have few small cracks are the handle as well

Uncle Sam said:

Ohh okayy. $89 for P1 Pads was too good to be true because I paid $88 for P1 Strippers.

Uncle Sam said:
Yep, I spoke to Morrant today... shipping cost to US is another knife twist in the misery ... I am backing off for now perhaps but the stuff looks good. Quite a while back, I acquired a white Nike trousers from Muhammad Kaif and wonder if this stuff is of the same quality? Kaif's Nike trouser's class is something else as it's only available to Indian test players.
And how good is it?

I sometimes wonder whats the point of buying a white.... :20:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back