Questions Regarding Cricket Equipment (Bats, Pads, Gloves etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
cricketer13 said:
Thank you Uzair bhai. I should be getting my GM early next week, cant wait for that. I am also ordering one more MB LE (2.6), Ihsan Inferno 950, CA 10000LE and Custom made bat along with 3 pair of gloves. Should be here by the end of this month.
Acha..I just hope and will pray that you get everything safely.

Just out of curiosity why are you ordering those bats as you already have them and which gloves are you getting?

Also are you joining or have joined GT?

Cover Drive said:
Acha..I just hope and will pray that you get everything safely.

Just out of curiosity why are you ordering those bats as you already have them and which gloves are you getting?

Also are you joining or have joined GT?

Inshallah they will arrive here safely. I know someone who is coming so should come safely.

Yaar I played with my friend's MB LE and trust me it felt amazing yaar so I need one more of those and I know someone who wants to buy mine so I might end up selling that. Other bats I am getting a deal as my cousin is heading to Sialkot and he got some decent connections so dont wanna loose this opportunity.

I am gonna get mb le gloves, ca 12000 black ones, ihsan inferno 950 and MD exclusive.

Yes, I joined GT.

cricketer13 said:
Inshallah they will arrive here safely. I know someone who is coming so should come safely.

Yaar I played with my friend's MB LE and trust me it felt amazing yaar so I need one more of those and I know someone who wants to buy mine so I might end up selling that. Other bats I am getting a deal as my cousin is heading to Sialkot and he got some decent connections so dont wanna loose this opportunity.

I am gonna get mb le gloves, ca 12000 black ones, ihsan inferno 950 and MD exclusive.

Yes, I joined GT.
Acha if it's coming along someone then it should be
fine InshALLAH.

Ahh zabardastt! I am really tempted to buy this MB LE as well. InshALLAH I will buy it when I go to Pakistan

Sahi baat hai if you are getting decent deal then buy it. Also which factory are you getting custom made from?

I have heard MB LE gloves are awesome! Did you see them anywhere?

CA 12000 Plus black gloves are one of the best Pakistani gloves. Inwas a bit unfortunate that my gloves got ripped

I am thinking of joining it as well (social)

Cover Drive said:
Acha if it's coming along someone then it should be
fine InshALLAH.

Ahh zabardastt! I am really tempted to buy this MB LE as well. InshALLAH I will buy it when I go to Pakistan

Sahi baat hai if you are getting decent deal then buy it. Also which factory are you getting custom made from?

I have heard MB LE gloves are awesome! Did you see them anywhere?

CA 12000 Plus black gloves are one of the best Pakistani gloves. Inwas a bit unfortunate that my gloves got ripped

I am thinking of joining it as well (social)

Good that you are joining.

I am getting my custom bat from MB factory. I heard positive reviews about mb le gloves so should be good. You should come to practice this weekend I will bring my MB LE.

cricketer13 said:
Good that you are joining.

I am getting my custom bat from MB factory. I heard positive reviews about mb le gloves so should be good. You should come to practice this weekend I will bring my MB LE.
InshALLAH I hope I join it.

Acha make sense. That's good but Sherry Bhai you told me last time that you need to get atleast 3 bats from respective factories if you were to get a custom made. So question is how are you getting one then? Also what are the specs?

Yaar I will be writing exam that time. I have two exams on Saturday :(

Cover Drive said:
InshALLAH I hope I join it.

Acha make sense. That's good but Sherry Bhai you told me last time that you need to get atleast 3 bats from respective factories if you were to get a custom made. So question is how are you getting one then? Also what are the specs?

Yaar I will be writing exam that time. I have two exams on Saturday :(

Yes, you need to order atleast three bats for custom order. I am getting 4 orders three for friends and one for myself. Weight range is between 2.6-2.7lbs, 12-16 straight grains, G1 english willow, mid swell for light pickup with high spine and LH.

cricketer13 said:
Yes, you need to order atleast three bats for custom order. I am getting 4 orders three for friends and one for myself. Weight range is between 2.6-2.7lbs, 12-16 straight grains, G1 english willow, mid swell for light pickup with high spine and LH.
Ohh okay. By those specs it sounds good and I am assuming you like tight grains. I am assuming this custom will be much better than Adidas one. Although your Adidas felt really nice it my hand! Balance of that batbwas stunning!!!!

Yaar I just recalled your MB LE bat pictures and it was amazing. I mean those grains were literally straight. I hope you get better stick than that.

Sherry Bhai what's your view on Redback?

Cover Drive said:
Ohh okay. By those specs it sounds good and I am assuming you like tight grains. I am assuming this custom will be much better than Adidas one. Although your Adidas felt really nice it my hand! Balance of that batbwas stunning!!!!

Yaar I just recalled your MB LE bat pictures and it was amazing. I mean those grains were literally straight. I hope you get better stick than that.

Sherry Bhai what's your view on Redback?

Thanks Uzair bhai.

Yaar the amount of money you will end up spending on redback can get you custom made G1 of your specs in pakistan. Although, I have heard good reviews about that bat, I never actually picked up one. If I were you, I would rather pay few extra bucks to get a Salix or even Bradbury.
I would suggest that you get custom bat like Adidas from Pak.

cricketer13 said:
Thanks Uzair bhai.

Yaar the amount of money you will end up spending on redback can get you custom made G1 of your specs in pakistan. Although, I have heard good reviews about that bat, I never actually picked up one. If I were you, I would rather pay few extra bucks to get a Salix or even Bradbury.
I would suggest that you get custom bat like Adidas from Pak.
You kinda have your own personal specs in Redbacks as well. One guy is selling a slightly used for a decent price although it has crack at the bottom of the toe.

Since Salix has moved in India I don't think it's worth paying that buck for Salix. If they were still in England then it would be in frame but like this is not worth.

As far Bradbury is concerned I am not sure about it

Another brand which I rate really highly (above Redback, Salix and few others) is Newbery. There bats are amazing an Newbery craftsmanship is stunning!! If I have choice to pick an English brand bay then it would definately be Newbery

I was in talk with someone who said can get me one custom made bat from Pakistan. But didn't hear anything from him till that date

Cover Drive said:
You kinda have your own personal specs in Redbacks as well. One guy is selling a slightly used for a decent price although it has crack at the bottom of the toe.

Since Salix has moved in India I don't think it's worth paying that buck for Salix. If they were still in England then it would be in frame but like this is not worth.

As far Bradbury is concerned I am not sure about it

Another brand which I rate really highly (above Redback, Salix and few others) is Newbery. There bats are amazing an Newbery craftsmanship is stunning!! If I have choice to pick an English brand bay then it would definately be Newbery

I was in talk with someone who said can get me one custom made bat from Pakistan. But didn't hear anything from him till that date

I spoke to someone in England who uses Salix and mentioned that Salix is still being made in England. So, not sure who is right.

Yaar you are going to Pakistan soon so should be able to get a custom made. If not let me know once you are there, I will call my cousin and find out if he's heading to Sialkot and surely he will be able to get you a custom bat.

cricketer13 said:
I spoke to someone in England who uses Salix and mentioned that Salix is still being made in England. So, not sure who is right.

Yaar you are going to Pakistan soon so should be able to get a custom made. If not let me know once you are there, I will call my cousin and find out if he's heading to Sialkot and surely he will be able to get you a custom bat.
Many people say that Salix bats are being made in India whereas the final touches are done in England.

MashALLAH, that really kind of you. I will definately let you know eitherway.

Sherry Bhai just to confirm that top three Pakistani bats at the moment are

MB LE
Inferno 950
AS LE

Right?

Sherry Bhai are you also getting MB LE pads?

Cover Drive said:
Many people say that Salix bats are being made in India whereas the final touches are done in England.

MashALLAH, that really kind of you. I will definately let you know eitherway.

Sherry Bhai just to confirm that top three Pakistani bats at the moment are

MB LE
Inferno 950
AS LE

Right?

Sherry Bhai are you also getting MB LE pads?

No problem.

Uzair bhai, overall below is the list for top pakistani bats:

1. MB LE
2. CA 10000LE OR 12000LE
3. INFERNO 950
4. AS V3 LE
5. CA 12000
6. AM EXCELLENT (Underrated)
7. MB BUBBER SHER

JazakALLAH Khair

AM Xcellent and AS V3 LE both are really underrated! You know Hammad Azam? He uses AM.

Did you know that 12000 LE is a custom bat. But I didn't like it why they named it after Dilshan. They should have named it after Misbah or even Inzamam

I have decided that if I buy two bats then it would be MB LE and V3 LE. And if three then I will add Inferno 950. What do you think?

Sherry Bhai did you get VAT knocked off your Icon?

Cover Drive said:
JazakALLAH Khair

AM Xcellent and AS V3 LE both are really underrated! You know Hammad Azam? He uses AM.

Did you know that 12000 LE is a custom bat. But I didn't like it why they named it after Dilshan. They should have named it after Misbah or even Inzamam

I have decided that if I buy two bats then it would be MB LE and V3 LE. And if three then I will add Inferno 950. What do you think?

Sherry Bhai did you get VAT knocked off your Icon?

Yes Uzair bhai I didnt have to pay VAT.

Yaar I would suggest if you are getting 2 bats then go for MB LE and Inferno 950. MB LE has a similar profile like ASV3 LE but Inferno is a revolutionary design based of pakistani manufacturing.

cricketer13 said:
Yes Uzair bhai I didnt have to pay VAT.

Yaar I would suggest if you are getting 2 bats then go for MB LE and Inferno 950. MB LE has a similar profile like ASV3 LE but Inferno is a revolutionary design based of pakistani manufacturing.
Theek hai. Thanks for your insight. I appreciate it.

Yaar you explained me what type of bat Inferno 950 is but honestly I did not get much about it. All I know is that it has got flexible handle. Is that true?

I will definately consider what you have just said. Also Sherry Bhai you said there is a big difference in MB Bubber Sher and LE right?

Yaar if you had GM LE pads and gloves with your bay then it would have been awesome as well then you would have had a set lol. I usually go after sets so not sure of you are like that or not

Cover Drive said:
Theek hai. Thanks for your insight. I appreciate it.

Yaar you explained me what type of bat Inferno 950 is but honestly I did not get much about it. All I know is that it has got flexible handle. Is that true?

I will definately consider what you have just said. Also Sherry Bhai you said there is a big difference in MB Bubber Sher and LE right?

Yaar if you had GM LE pads and gloves with your bay then it would have been awesome as well then you would have had a set lol. I usually go after sets so not sure of you are like that or not

I dont usually go after sets especially I dont like GM pads and gloves.

Good thing about Inferno 950 aside from the handle is its profile, if you see that you will know.

MB LE has maximum straight grains with consistent spacing, better pick up since the swell is placed higher than bubber sher and it comes pre-oiled lol.

cricketer13 said:
I dont usually go after sets especially I dont like GM pads and gloves.

Good thing about Inferno 950 aside from the handle is its profile, if you see that you will know.

MB LE has maximum straight grains with consistent spacing, better pick up since the swell is placed higher than bubber sher and it comes pre-oiled lol.
I did notice that you don't go after sets. Everyone has there own opinion

Before I come to practice i will let you know so you can bring it along yourself

Sounds really good. I am really tempted to buy it.

Yaar Sherry Bhai are there CA 10000 Plus gloves in black pittard? Because Imran Farhat uses them.

Now I think I have enough pads and the next pad that I am thinking of buying are the lightweight ones (similar to yours)

I was quite disappointed with the gloves shipment I got and
I somewhat regret now :(

Cover Drive said:
I did notice that you don't go after sets. Everyone has there own opinion

Before I come to practice i will let you know so you can bring it along yourself

Sounds really good. I am really tempted to buy it.

Yaar Sherry Bhai are there CA 10000 Plus gloves in black pittard? Because Imran Farhat uses them.

Now I think I have enough pads and the next pad that I am thinking of buying are the lightweight ones (similar to yours)

I was quite disappointed with the gloves shipment I got and
I somewhat regret now :(

Yes CA10000 gloves do come in black (new ones). They changed both 12000 and 10000 colors to differentiate b/w new and old models.

Sure, let me know and I will bring all of my bats to show you. Def. get those light pads they are amazing.

cricketer13 said:
Yes CA10000 gloves do come in black (new ones). They changed both 12000 and 10000 colors to differentiate b/w new and old models.

Sure, let me know and I will bring all of my bats to show you. Def. get those light pads they are amazing.
Ohh okay JazakALLAH Khair or clearing this concept in my mind. On CAs website it doesn't show those black 10K gloves. InshALLAH I wl buy those
as well when I Pakistan. Because I find CA gloves really soft and comfortable

Ahh theek hai I will surely let you know

InshALLAH I will.

Yaar what do you think of Woodworm?

Cover Drive said:
Ohh okay JazakALLAH Khair or clearing this concept in my mind. On CAs website it doesn't show those black 10K gloves. InshALLAH I wl buy those
as well when I Pakistan. Because I find CA gloves really soft and comfortable

Ahh theek hai I will surely let you know

InshALLAH I will.

Yaar what do you think of Woodworm?

I personally dont like Woodworm. I have picked it up several times and never felt the connection. I am not saying that the willow is bad or something but to me its just not worth the money. Better to buy MB sher which is cheaper and does the same job as woodworm.

cricketer13 said:
I personally dont like Woodworm. I have picked it up several times and never felt the connection. I am not saying that the willow is bad or something but to me its just not worth the money. Better to buy MB sher which is cheaper and does the same job as woodworm.
Acha, yaar I was talking about Pakistani Woodworm. I hope we are on same boat. Sherry Bhai since you have visited factories do you know approximately that how much top shelf bat is? I don't know the prices of them but since you are saying it's not worth then there's no point. Another Sherry Bhai they would be same willow and I believe they would be same bats as CAs.

What do you think?

Cover Drive said:
Acha, yaar I was talking about Pakistani Woodworm. I hope we are on same boat. Sherry Bhai since you have visited factories do you know approximately that how much top shelf bat is? I don't know the prices of them but since you are saying it's not worth then there's no point. Another Sherry Bhai they would be same willow and I believe they would be same bats as CAs.

What do you think?

Exactly Uzair bhai. Pakistani woodworm uses CA willows and crafters. You are paying extra ust for the brand name not for the quality.

I am not really sure how much Woodworm will cost but rougly it should be between 8-11k pkr.

cricketer13 said:
Exactly Uzair bhai. Pakistani woodworm uses CA willows and crafters. You are paying extra ust for the brand name not for the quality.

I am not really sure how much Woodworm will cost but rougly it should be between 8-11k pkr.
Yup, it's just the brand for which we are paying extra not the willow.

Ohh okay.

Sherry Bhai which bat is good for net and practice? I mean if we use
top bat in every practice then the bat will be finished before the season approaches right? I heard CA 5000 Plus is a good bay. Do you know which grade is it?

Cover Drive said:
Yup, it's just the brand for which we are paying extra not the willow.

Ohh okay.

Sherry Bhai which bat is good for net and practice? I mean if we use
top bat in every practice then the bat will be finished before the season approaches right? I heard CA 5000 Plus is a good bay. Do you know which grade is it?

Yaar never have a different bat for your practice and match. It destroys your game because in practice you get used to a bat that you feel comfortable with and once you change it for the game, you are pretty much changing your overall timing since you adjust it based on your practice bat.

If you want to use a bat for rough stuff go for UT or MD. They both are pretty good and cheap. Otherwise CA 5000 isnt bad either. I think CA 5000 is G3 mostly heartwood.

cricketer13 said:
Yaar never have a different bat for your practice and match. It destroys your game because in practice you get used to a bat that you feel comfortable with and once you change it for the game, you are pretty much changing your overall timing since you adjust it based on your practice bat.

If you want to use a bat for rough stuff go for UT or MD. They both are pretty good and cheap. Otherwise CA 5000 isnt bad either. I think CA 5000 is G3 mostly heartwood.
Hmm you nailed it! I don't know what to say in reply but you nailed it!

After reading first passage I am like nahh screw it lol

Yaar Sherry Bhai which company have hard pressed and which have soft pressed bats?

Cover Drive said:
Hmm you nailed it! I don't know what to say in reply but you nailed it!

After reading first passage I am like nahh screw it lol

Yaar Sherry Bhai which company have hard pressed and which have soft pressed bats?

Yaar seriously, its a tuff one. It all depends on customer specs but I have heard that both MB and CA are soft pressed thats why they have a better ping and need a lot of knocking.

cricketer13 said:
Yaar seriously, its a tuff one. It all depends on customer specs but I have heard that both MB and CA are soft pressed thats why they have a better ping and need a lot of knocking.
CA is definately soft pressed as it goes like a rocket in the begining and takes no time to open up.

Err don't hard pressed bats require more knocking and soft pressed require less knocking?

Cover Drive said:
CA is definately soft pressed as it goes like a rocket in the begining and takes no time to open up.

Err don't hard pressed bats require more knocking and soft pressed require less knocking?

I believe soft press bats require more knocking as you want to make a dent and then work your way through which only works on soft press bats.

Uzair the pick up on the adidas ST bat is light. It weighs 2.9 but picks up slightly lighter then the dead weight. I took it to mapperly sports today and had a scuff sheet fitted. People at the shop were very impressed with the quality of the willow and the ping. I'll upload some more better quality pictures of all my bats includin 2 new ones you have not seen.

MAJID7861.jpg

MAJID7863.jpg

MAJID7864.jpg

MAJID7865.jpg

Last edited:
Cover Drive said:
Sherry Bhai if you don't mind me answering the question then no its not Icon LE. It is GM+ DXM Icon 808.

I always ask Majid Bhai regarding his GM bat and honestly he is always full praise of his GM bat. Pingwise it is very good as it goes like gun in Majid Bhais view.

I think Majid Bhai is off now so he might not reply until tomorrow. I know Majid Bhai quite well so I know about his whole kit :D
Correct.

Majid_V3 said:
Uzair the pick up on the adidas ST bat is light. It weighs 2.9 but picks up slightly lighter then the dead weight. I took it to mapperly sports today and had a scuff sheet fitted. People at the shop were very impressed with the quality of the willow and the ping. I'll upload some more better quality pictures of all my bats includin 2 new ones you have not seen.
Acha that sounds to be great. Majid Bhai mera dil karataha that I buy BAS Bow 2020

I just saw the pictures as well. Majid Bhai which Slaz bat is that? Hyperblade G4 one? Hows the Viper? How is that old Maxi? By the way, whats up with those bats? WHy did you buy them?

Uzair the blank bat is Slaz grade 4, the GN viper was a fake CA zoom bat given to me by my friend kabir and he also gave me a fake Malik Boom Boom bat. I've changed the stickers on both of his bats. The willow on both bats looks very poor but they perform really good I'll be using the GN Viper bat for social practice. That old GM bat is GM Purist Original its few year old it has lots of cracks but it was a very vey good bat.

Uzair, I want to get rid of my GM softs. I'm looking to sell the GM RSB Original pads and GM 606 gloves. I tried on the GM 909 pads at a shop today and they felt more comfortable and better. After if these sell then I'll get GM Original or D30 original pads and gloves.

Last edited:
Majid_V3 said:
Uzair the blank bat is Slaz grade 4, the GN viper was a fake CA zoom bat given to me by my friend kabir and he also gave me a fake Malik Boom Boom bat. I've changed the stickers on both of his bats. The willow on both bats looks very poor but they perform really good I'll be using the GN Viper bat for social practice. That old GM bat is GM Purist Original its few year old it has lots of cracks but it was a very vey good bat.
Ohh okay. Yaar why are you rolling with those fake bats?

am not. My friend's dad bought those 2 bats from pakistan very recently and he doesnt know nothing about bats.

Acha then I was mistaken yaar

Majid Bhai tell me more about your bats? What bay did you use in your last training? How was it? Which pads? Gloves?

Majid Bhai I am thinking of selling my Inferno 750 gloves

guys, just to let you know, yesterday, I have been dealing with a cricket manufacturer in Pakistan, who makes regular makes Slazenger bats for Australia grade teams.

I have ordered 3-4 bats from him now, and I can tell you, the quality is very good.

I will upload some pictures soon.

The good thing about this person is, he makes custom made bats according to your own specs and whatever shape,design you like.

The bats he has made for me so far are sold in the market for RS13000-15000.

If you guys want to know more details, email me.

The person himself makes all cricket equipment like gloves, pads etc.

I also have some close to exact same as CA 12000 gloves and Leg guards, and I will tell you what, the quality is amazing.

This guy can make almost close to any design you give him, obviously without the makers name.

Uhmm interesting where is this person based?

As far I was aware Slazenger was made in India by Shondi

Cover Drive said:
Uhmm interesting where is this person based?

As far I was aware Slazenger was made in India by Shondi

He is based in Sialkot.

I have got a some bats from him, and his bat designs are close to orignial bats.

He also says that he has ex CA staff working in his factory. He is a trustable person, as I have dealt with him on a number of occasions.

Ohh okay so this is not first tine you are dealing with him?

Might be but Bhai that original bat charm will not be there no matter what

Cover Drive said:
Ohh okay so this is not first tine you are dealing with him?

Might be but Bhai that original bat charm will not be there no matter what

Good point, but if they preform the same, if not better and for a good price, then why not :)

nitrous said:
Good point, but if they preform the same, if not better and for a good price, then why not :)
Well yeahh...do you mind telling me how much did you pay?

Also is this Bhasarat Ali?

Cover Drive said:
Well yeahh...do you mind telling me how much did you pay?

Also is this Bhasarat Ali?

I paid around US 140 for a Grade 1 bat, custom made bat, according to my specs

nitrous said:
I paid around US 140 for a Grade 1 bat, custom made bat, according to my specs
Uhmm not bad. Its made in Pakistan, right?

So you are getting only one bat?

Also just out of curiosity what were your specs?

Cover Drive said:
Uhmm not bad. Its made in Pakistan, right?

Also just out of curiosity what were your specs?

Yes it is made in Pakistan. I will later upload some pictures, as at the moment I have put my own stickers on the bat.

nitrous said:
Yes it is made in Pakistan. I will later upload some pictures, as at the moment I have put my own stickers on the bat.
Ohh okay.

Pictures would be great!

Did you buy pads, gloves etc as well?

Cover Drive said:

I have already got 3 bats made by him so far. All good quality, the only thing is shipping is around $120 US to Australia for 5 kgs.

It should be cheaper to other parts of the world I guess.

Cover Drive said:
Ohh okay.

Pictures would be great!

Did you buy pads, gloves etc as well?

Yes, I have bought pads and gloves made by the same person, and almost the same design as CA 12000.

Quality is great as well, and all my friends who have tried my gear love it, including the Aussies :)

Woow shipping is kinda alot. Yeah I guess it would be cheaper. But for some items such as pads shipping isn't cheap. For example, if I get pads shipped from UK (by Royal Mail which will take around 5 days) then I pay around $80

Did you get all the stuff in one shipment?

Cover Drive said:
Woow shipping is kinda alot. Yeah I guess it would be cheaper. But for some items such as pads shipping isn't cheap. For example, if I get pads shipped from UK (by Royal Mail which will take around 5 days) then I pay around $80

Its only expensive because of Australia. As I mentioned it might be cheaper to get it to Europe, UK or USA.

I got 2 bats one time, and 1 bat,gloves + pads last time.

I have again made an order this time for an Aero Stripper, another 2 bats, wk gloves and another pair of batting gloves.

Pictures coming soon :)

Cover Drive said:

Shipping is by courier and it takes 1 week to get to Australia exactly for me :)

So in the end, if you order lots of stuff, it works out to be good

nitrous said:
Shipping is by courier and it takes 1 week to get to Australia exactly for me :)

So in the end, if you order lots of stuff, it works out to be good
Make sense

Mate do post pictures when you have a moment. It would be great to see them :)

Also which stickers are you going to put on your bat?

Thanks Cover Drive Bhai. If anyone would like more information, feel free to ask.

I have already mentioned that the person I order from, is reliable.

Regards

nitrous said:
Thanks Cover Drive Bhai. If anyone would like more information, feel free to ask.

I have already mentioned that the person I order from, is reliable.

Regards
No worries Bhai!

InshALLAH willl do that.

Also did you start knocking, oiling etc?

Cover Drive said:
No worries Bhai!

InshALLAH willl do that.

Also did you start knocking, oiling etc?

I always ask the person to oil the bats from his end and have the wood pressed at a medium rate.

Yes I oil them and knock them as well.

I have also started playing with one of the bats, and its great to play with it. The ping is not bad, but thats because I havent knocked it in that well.

The bat, however, plays real good in the nets and at the games

nitrous said:
I always ask the person to oil the bats from his end and have the wood pressed at a medium rate.

Yes I oil them and knock them as well.

I have also started playing with one of the bats, and its great to play with it. The ping is not bad, but thats because I havent knocked it in that well.

The bat, however, plays real good in the nets and at the games
Just make sure you don't end up over oiling the bat. A bat must not be oiled more than 4 coats in a calendar year

Medium pressed don't require alot of knocking but as the pressing says it requires somewhat in between

Thats great to hear. Where is sweetspot positioned?

nitrous said:
Its only expensive because of Australia. As I mentioned it might be cheaper to get it to Europe, UK or USA.

I got 2 bats one time, and 1 bat,gloves + pads last time.

I have again made an order this time for an Aero Stripper, another 2 bats, wk gloves and another pair of batting gloves.

Pictures coming soon :)

Hey Nitrous,

Did you order Aero Strippers from Pakistan? b/c last I checked they did not have those in Pakistan.

nitrous said:
JazakALLAH Khair for the pictures mate. Much appreciated

Everything looks good.

The plain bat is really good and I must say its best out of those three. The face of that plain bat is really clean except that blemish which doesn't really matter. The grains are good as well.

Slaz bat is also very good. It has got wider grains and is it grade 2? To me it does look G2 and for G2 it is very good. So thats another good piece

The Adidas bat is good as well. I am guessing that is grade 3, right? And thats not bad stick for grade 3.

The gloves are beautiful. Honestly I really liked them!

The pads are exactly like my CA 12000 Plus pads (from outside) whereas from inside they are better as its leather, right?

Overall its lush kit!

I hope it serves you really good and goes really well for you

InshALLAH you will score tons of runs with it

Just wondering nitrous bhai how much are you getting Aero stripper for ? I mean how much will they cost once they are made?

Cover Drive said:
Just wondering nitrous bhai how much are you getting Aero stripper for ? I mean how much will they cost once they are made?

Uzair I want to know this info as well since last time I checked they didnt have aero strippers in pakistan. Something similar would work for me if its cheap.

cricketer13 said:
Uzair I want to know this info as well since last time I checked they didnt have aero strippers in pakistan. Something similar would work for me if its cheap.
Nitrous Bhai found a guy in Pakistan who can make everything on order. I am not sure who he is but he seems to make stuff in a legit manner (lol). Those pads and gloves nitrous Bhai got are exactly like my ca 12k pads and gloves if not better.

If it's cheap then it's good. If the stripper ends up somewhere near $60-$70 then you can get new one from Khan Sports for something around $80-$90

Cover Drive said:
Nitrous Bhai found a guy in Pakistan who can make everything on order. I am not sure who he is but he seems to make stuff in a legit manner (lol). Those pads and gloves nitrous Bhai got are exactly like my ca 12k pads and gloves if not better.

If it's cheap then it's good. If the stripper ends up somewhere near $60-$70 then you can get new one from Khan Sports for something around $80-$90

Yaar if its made in pakistan then it should not cost more than $30. Well, I am planning on going in May so I will go to Sialkot myself and find out if they can be made.

cricketer13 said:
Yaar if its made in pakistan then it should not cost more than $30. Well, I am planning on going in May so I will go to Sialkot myself and find out if they can be made.
Acha? I never thought it would be that cheap

Yeah you told me the other day. When exactly are you going though?

Sherry Bhai you once said that Zaidi Sports have legit stuff on Lahore, right? (Just wanted to confirm as a friend of mine told me that as well the other day)

At last will you buying any bat in May? :D I say for you it's time for AS V3 LE or AM Xcellent

Also did you get your Icon and MB LE gloves ?

Cover Drive said:
Acha? I never thought it would be that cheap

Yeah you told me the other day. When exactly are you going though?

Sherry Bhai you once said that Zaidi Sports have legit stuff on Lahore, right? (Just wanted to confirm as a friend of mine told me that as well the other day)

At last will you buying any bat in May? :D I say for you it's time for AS V3 LE or AM Xcellent

Also did you get your Icon and MB LE gloves ?

I have heard that Zaidi Sports sells legit stuff but its better if you go and check it out yourself (dont take my word on this).

Yes I will be buying atleast 3 bats. I will definitely consider AS V3 LE along with a custom bat G1.

I still havent got my GM. Well MB LE gloves should be here by the end of this month as my mom is coming.

cricketer13 said:
I have heard that Zaidi Sports sells legit stuff but its better if you go and check it out yourself (dont take my word on this).

Yes I will be buying atleast 3 bats. I will definitely consider AS V3 LE along with a custom bat G1.

I still havent got my GM. Well MB LE gloves should be here by the end of this month as my mom is coming.
Yeah that's true. Since it's in Lahore (Anarkali) then I can definately go there and check the stuff out myself.

Ah okay not bad. I don't know I am tempted toward a custom made bat too but don't have any links in Sailkot. I am thinking of getting atleast three bats as well and out of that the two which I had decided that InshALLAH I will buy for sure are MB LE and AS LE. I will also buy MB LE soft. I was thinking of getting Inferno 950 as a third bat but if Boom Boom is in market then InshALLAH I will get that

Ohh okay. inshALLAH you will get everything soon and safely. InshALLAH I will resume cricket end of this month as well so hopefully by then they are here and I get a fhnace to see the gloves before you leave for Pakistan.

Cover Drive said:
Yeah that's true. Since it's in Lahore (Anarkali) then I can definately go there and check the stuff out myself.

Ah okay not bad. I don't know I am tempted toward a custom made bat too but don't have any links in Sailkot. I am thinking of getting atleast three bats as well and out of that the two which I had decided that InshALLAH I will buy for sure are MB LE and AS LE. I will also buy MB LE soft. I was thinking of getting Inferno 950 as a third bat but if Boom Boom is in market then InshALLAH I will get that

Ohh okay. inshALLAH you will get everything soon and safely. InshALLAH I will resume cricket end of this month as well so hopefully by then they are here and I get a fhnace to see the gloves before you leave for Pakistan.

Dont buy Boom Boom just because of its name. Its MB LE with Boom Boom sticker so better buy an inferno 950. Its worth every $.

cricketer13 said:
Dont buy Boom Boom just because of its name. Its MB LE with Boom Boom sticker so better buy an inferno 950. Its worth every $.
Well thats true. Remember I told I saw Afridi's bat having a small tap on edge as big as MB logo? Another thing if you closely look at Afridi's Boom Boom pads then they are Ihsan Inferno 950 pads or are like his pads.

Where exactly is Inferno 950 sweetspot?

Cover Drive said:
Well thats true. Remember I told I saw Afridi's bat having a small tap on edge as big as MB logo? Another thing if you closely look at Afridi's Boom Boom pads then they are Ihsan Inferno 950 pads or are like his pads.

Where exactly is Inferno 950 sweetspot?

Inferno has a huge sweetspot from mid to low. Afridi's bat is MB LE trust me.

cricketer13 said:
Inferno has a huge sweetspot from mid to low. Afridi's bat is MB LE trust me.
Chalo I trust you on Afridi's bat :D

I prefer low sweet spot bats. This (CA 12000 Plus) has high to mid sweet spot so I kinda don't like it much.

Ohh and Sherry Bhai when I applied Hammer Edge on my CA 12000 Plus I saw a crack on the bat :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back