Questions Regarding Cricket Equipment (Bats, Pads, Gloves etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check out Hamish is using Boom Boom Range.

Hamish Pictures!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 275
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 339
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 265
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 333
Matrrixx bat looks better because I changed the original grip(v dark green) which didn't match the stickers. The new lighter green grip that I've put on now looks much better on the bat and matches the stickers.
newmatrrixx.jpg

newmatrrixx2.jpg

newmatrrixx3.jpg

newmatrrixx4.jpg

Last edited:
Hi,

I also ordered two max grainers from Ajit, i have posted pics of both the bats in this thread. Only one of the ordered bats turned out to be a max grainer the other one was a normal bat ( Grade 2 bat not G3 as mentioned by Bigfan) . At first i didnt like it, cause i ordered two max grainers and got sumthing else, but as i started using the bat, the bat turned to be very good. it had no blemishes and 9 evenly spread grains.
The max grainer bat, had an awsome pick up and as majid mentioned the stroke is just amazing but the bat has to be oiled again, as it suddenly has become very dry at the back. The handles are a problem as the are certainly not 9 piece handles as written.
In the end i would say some of the points Bigfan made are Exaggerated but some are right too.
I bought an 80 euro bat from a guy here this season and the bat was too bad and i then got a max grainer and the other bat for 100 each and the bats are great yes with short comings, but are good for me.

my conclusion in the end would be, i dont think so you can get a 100 euro bat anywhere (the quality what ajit gives).

Guys,

Rather than bashing and questioning Majid about Ajit and his products it would be great if you take a minute or two and drop Ajit an email regarding the purchased products you have recieved.

Thanks

Guys,

Rather than bashing and questioning Majid about Ajit and his products it would be great if you take a minute or two and drop Ajit an email regarding the purchased products you have received.

Thanks

Yeah been there, done that. He wont answer emails, I If you use another email account he responds fast. ( 3 hrs ) The more you dig the fishier it gets.

This forum is not supposed to be for Majid to hock his warez! this is supposed to be about cricket gear. But if Majid wants to keep hocking this gear then this is what it will likely happen.

Majid send me your email and i'll be more than happy to talk with you there.

[Edit by Mods: Please don't drag country into the topic. Let's stick to the topic of this thread. Thanks!]

Last edited by a moderator:
he might or might not be right abt onlinestockist. but he doesn't have to make random accusations against the whole country...and shud he choose to, back it up with facts....

its the same as saying: IF shoaib malik is a crappy cricketer, then all cricketers in pakistan are crappy.....which is def not right...

price for custom made AS V-10 bat

ok guys so i have gone ahead and ordered my AS V10 directly from AS Sports.....

here r the specs given by me.....they will start making it tomorrow....
1.) weighing 2'8" after putting the stickers, grips etc
2.) balanced bat with light pickup
3.) clean face with 8-10 evenly spaced straight grains
4.) normal middle with extended sweetspot
5.) rounded edges
6.) good pressing on the bottom as well

what do u guys think?

How much you pay with shipping( what kind of shipping services you required ) for this custom made bat AS V-10 ?

Here are pictures of my and my borthers bat. Both are Pakistani bat. Puma is cutsom made with stickers and Monty is from Monty shop Lahore who made REAL good bats.

I bhought mine from Monty Lahore for 2 years ago and payed 11000 rupee. 2nd bat with puma sticker is bhought from a player who play in a club and runs a shop in Gujar Khan and he custom made this bat from sailkot for some friend of his but my brother pressed him to sell :) He payed 7000 rupee.

Both are GREAT willows with GREAT stroke. Puma bat is just awesome.

We "forigners" pay more than locals. So get local buy for u.

img0086ww.jpg

img0098ir.jpg

img0100i.jpg

img0102eq.jpg

img0103qt.jpg

img0105mh.jpg

img0106fu.jpg

img0108n.jpg

img0111o.jpg

Last edited:
Guys,

Don't drag the country in the thread over poor dealings with a supplier. If you have issues with him then kindly drop him or her a email from there website rather than having a go at Majid_V3, its not his fault. He has dealt with the supplier and is better off with the stuff he has purchased. He is just telling us his experience with the supplier. I would vouch for any supplier who I have dealt with and am better off

Hope its understood!

Thanks

@mrk: loads of grains on both bats...personally from the pics, i prefer the puma stickered bat over the monty sports...what r the weights on them?

@mrk: loads of grains on both bats...personally from the pics, i prefer the puma stickered bat over the monty sports...what r the weights on them?

You are right there is more power in "puma" than Monty.

Monty is 2.8 and i guess puma is 2.9 2.10

I play with monty and when i middel ball it just go like bullet. I have made alot of runs.

Puma bat is just great ball go FAR.......................

Can someone please provide me Ajit's (Online Stockist) Phone Number. A team mate of mine bought a bat off him and is trying to get a hold of him.

Nice pads Majid really like them.

Hats off oxy legendary stuff and you still have it thats amazing,which bat is it ???
and you pads make me feel that you like to play sweep shots ??

Last edited:
Adidas Incurza Elite £219 (Butt uses)
Adidas Incurza Pro £174
Adidas Incurza County £134
Adidas Icurza Club £110

haha :19:

Usman bhai I'm still waiting for the new Salman wallpaper from you ;-)

guys has anyone used a cannonball cricket bat...saw on Cannonball Mustang

looks really good...esp the 2'8" they have on their site...

i was informed that it is made by the same ppl as Ihsan

lol...oxy bhai veteran stuff..:))

majid bhai you openeing up a shop or something???how come youve got so many bats?

lol...oxy bhai veteran stuff..:))

majid bhai you openeing up a shop or something???how come youve got so many bats?
Nahee Bhai meri koyi shop nahin hai. And I use my bats like a pro I usually go thru 10-15 bats a season. I use each bat few times and sell it on.

I just see lots of angry posters on this thread - all seemingly pushing for 'their' preferred suppliers & accusing each other of pushing their preferred supplier!!

Cleary carried over from other forums...

Just a polite reminder to everyone that lets refrain from personal slanging towards each other. If anyone has any issues with a supplier then they should directly contact the supplier rather than derail this thread.

Thank You!

This dont really clasified as cricket equipment but something some how related and this thread can be the best place to share some more to come soon.

Attachments

• photokgl.jpg
    photokgl.jpg
    167.1 KB · Views: 325
Uzair Miyyan kya haal chaal hai? Aur Can u tell us which bats will you buy from Pakistan? and which pads and gloves etc?

Last edited:
Alhamdulilah Majid Bhai!

Hmm not much perhaps 3 only (AS V10, MB Malik Bubber Sher LE and hopefully Ihsan Inferno 950))

As far pads goes it will be CA 10000 Plus or Boom Boom 5 Star. Most likely it will be Boom Boom pads as I really liked them.

Am not thinking of buying lots of gloves as I already have 7 pairs. But I do have few in my minds which as MB Malik Bubber Sher's, CA 12000 and maybe Boom Boom 5 Star.

Please help me choose

Hello everyone,

I am having a hard time deciding which bat to choose 12000 or Bubber sher.

I open batting for my team, I already have a Grey Nicholls 5star powerbow which i find utterly rubbish it dosnt ping at all.

Any help would be appreciated it.

Best Regards
Sammi

Hello everyone,

I am having a hard time deciding which bat to choose 12000 or Bubber sher.

I open batting for my team, I already have a Grey Nicholls 5star powerbow which i find utterly rubbish it dosnt ping at all.

Any help would be appreciated it.

Best Regards
Sammi

Hi Sammi,

First of all welcome to PP and I hope you have a good time here.

I would recommend and suggest you to spend some more time in knocking your GN Powerbow as I believe one of the factor due to which a bat doesn't respond good or in other words pings good is because it haven't been knocked properly. Hence, this problem arises and I have personally experienced this as well.

However, if you have made a firm decision to buy a new bat then I would advise you to buy CA 12000 Plus rather than Bubber Sher. There are few reasons why I said that but one of the main factor in my opinion is that CA bats are made better than MB. For instance, CA bats have really good balance, pick up is feather light and list goes on.

Another reason why I said that is because I personally like to have different kind/types of bats. For instance, your current bat has low positioned sweetspot whereas CA 12000 Plus has high and Bubber Sher has low.

I hope it helps!

Please feel free to ask any question you have or wish to ask

Regards

Hi Sammi,

First of all welcome to PP and I hope you have a good time here.

I would recommend and suggest you to spend some more time in knocking your GN Powerbow as I believe one of the factor due to which a bat doesn't respond good or in other words pings good is because it haven't been knocked properly. Hence, this problem arises and I have personally experienced this as well.

However, if you have made a firm decision to buy a new bat then I would advise you to buy CA 12000 Plus rather than Bubber Sher. There are few reasons why I said that but one of the main factor in my opinion is that CA bats are made better than MB. For instance, CA bats have really good balance, pick up is feather light and list goes on.

Another reason why I said that is because I personally like to have different kind/types of bats. For instance, your current bat has low positioned sweetspot whereas CA 12000 Plus has high and Bubber Sher has low.

I hope it helps!

Please feel free to ask any question you have or wish to ask

Regards

I completely agree with CD as CA12000 is superior to Bubber Sher. However, you might be interested in checking out MB Bubber Sher Limited Edition as it is made of superior willow and a better handle.

Cover drive thanks alot :D it really did help i guess il go for 12000 then :D

Ive actually knocked my GN for 1week before using it, After i used it in nets its been almost 2months now and still it isnt working for me at all..

Infact everyone that's used it says it isnt good, Kinda upset since i payed alot for it.

Anyways can anyone tell me if this site is legit? prices seem very low compare to others.
http://www.sports-trade.co.uk
just wanna know if anyone have bhought anything from here.

Otherwise il go ahead and order from Armie..

Or can anyone tell me where i can order it from at a good price.

Best regards
Sammi

Last edited:

Ive actually knocked my GN for 1week before using it, After i used it in nets its been almost 2months now and still it isnt working for me at all..

Infact everyone that's used it says it isnt good, Kinda upset since i payed alot for it.

Anyways can anyone tell me if this site is legit? prices seem very low compare to others.

Best regards
Sammi

Ya try Armie or Asad at uzisports.com

I completely agree with CD as CA12000 is superior to Bubber Sher. However, you might be interested in checking out MB Bubber Sher Limited Edition as it is made of superior willow and a better handle.

I agree with cricketer13 Bhai! However, if you are stuck in choosing a bat from MB Bubber Sher Limited Edition and CA 12000 Plus then it will have to be Bubber Sher Limited Edition.

Best regards
Sammi

No worries!

I haven't used that website. However, I have dealt with Armie Bhai and he is a good bloke.

If you can afford MB Malik Bubber Sher Limited Edition then I would suggest you to buy that as it is MB Maliks top of the range bat and in result it will be made from top quality cleft/willow whereas Ca 12000 Plus is no longer CA top of the range bat as it has been replaced by CA 12000 Plus LE TRD.

Apart from that MB LE has a very good profile and it is very meaty blade and is miles better than normal Bubber Sher

I hope it made sense

Cover drive thanks for your help :D appreciate it alot :D il try and choose between 12000 LE or Bubber sher LE :D

I wish i could go 2 pk and select the bats my self :D i guess il have 2 trust Armie or Uzisports :D

Best Regards
Sammi

No worries mate!

I haven't seen CA 12000 Plus LE TRD so I can't comment on that but MB LE is really good and I am sure many will agree with me.

Cricketer13 Bhai, perhaps you can shed more light on MB LE so brother Sammi can get a good image of a bat.

I have dealt with both supplier and both are trustable and good to deal with.

JazakALLAH Khair

Guys here are the pictures i received from Armie.

let me know what you think about it.

Weight is around 2.8

Attachments

• P1020236.jpg
    P1020236.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 252
  • P1020237.jpg
    P1020237.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 288
  • P1020239.jpg
    P1020239.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 283
  • P1020242.jpg
    P1020242.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 259
Armie Bhai, always gets top notch bats and these ones are not different either.

However, one concern I have is that it is normal Bubber Sher and it is not Bubber Sher Limited Edition. Also do you mind posting face pictures of CA 12000 so we can have a better view to judge the bat

JAzakALLAH Khair

Guys here are the pictures i received from Armie.

let me know what you think about it.

Weight is around 2.8

Hey Sammi, To be honest this Bubber Sher looks overdired cleft as you can see the dryness on the blade. This will make your bat lighter but in the long run a breakage is evident. As CD said previously MB LE is your best bet, I have both MB LE and CA 12000 but MB LE is way better than CA. They both go around 14000 rupees in pakistan so you should not have any trouble with your budget there. However, if you can, you should definitely go for CA 12000 LE TRD i have seen this bat myself and will be receiving one soon.
Hope that helps.

Hey Sammi, To be honest this Bubber Sher looks overdired cleft as you can see the dryness on the blade. This will make your bat lighter but in the long run a breakage is evident. As CD said previously MB LE is your best bet, I have both MB LE and CA 12000 but MB LE is way better than CA. They both go around 14000 rupees in pakistan so you should not have any trouble with your budget there. However, if you can, you should definitely go for CA 12000 LE TRD i have seen this bat myself and will be receiving one soon.
Hope that helps.

I am sure everyone knows that most of the clefts used by Pakistani batmakers are dried or over dried because they try to achieve thick edges, hence, willow is really dry.

the bubber sher grains look good....if u get that, make sure to oil it a few times properly b4 u use it...

I am sure everyone knows that most of the clefts used by Pakistani batmakers are dried or over dried because they try to achieve thick edges, hence, willow is really dry.

I agree with you CD but if you compare those clefts with CA, there is a tremendous difference. So in between bubber sher and ca 12000, i would go for ca.

Here are the pictures of the CA 12000.

Same weight

Attachments

• P1020233.jpg
    P1020233.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 282
  • P1020234.jpg
    P1020234.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 268
  • P1020236.jpg
    P1020236.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 275
WOW! amazing grains. Nice profile, get your hands on this beast bro.

I agree with cricketer13 bhai. THis CA looks amazing especially when you consider that it is no longer top drawer bat but this specific piece is awesome. I would never thinkk before getting this piece :)

yeah...the ca plus 12k looks amazing.....looks a g1+ willow....u shud def get that....

Well seems like il get the CA 12000 Lets hope Armie sends me this piece :D

It does look really nice

online shopping

btw is this site legit http://www.bestwayshop.com ??

seems to be based in pakistan and their prices cannot be true....

Brother I have written some tips under this thread for online shopping cricket equipment or other goods.
Please please verify first address and phone and registration #from local trade body etc before any payment to online shops.

Do bats from PK get drilled when they are sent to Europe?

Coz i really dont have 325usd 2 spend on something thats gonna be useless :D

Brother Sammi,

No they don't get drilled when coming to Europe. I know many people who have bought bats from Armie Bhai and got shipped to Europe and they arrived perfectly fine. Lately Majid Bhai (Majid_V3 on PP) got two bats from Armie and got shipped to Europe and they arrived safely with no issues whatsoever.

I hope Armie will get the CA bat in 2.7 weight range soon :D dont wanna buy 1more thats same weight as my GN 2.9.

Need something lighter especially since ive started opening.

When you get a 2.7 piece it will feel much lighter than that as CA bats balance and pickup is second to none. I just hope it doesn't get too light for you at some stages

I concur with Uzair Miyyan. I bought a SF LE from Ajit(onlinestockist) earlier this season that felt almost 2 light. Weight was 2.7/2.8 but pick up was incredibly light. I had to sell that bat because it was slightly 2 light for me to use. Here are pictures of that bat super lush grains and excellent ping.
SFLimitedEditionbat.jpg

SFLimitedEditionbat1.jpg

SFLimitedEditionbat2.jpg

Thanks for all the help so fare guys really appreciate it.

Does 220 dollars sound 2 cheap for a CA 10000 LE mani? ( do you think it will be fake )?

Best Regards
Sammi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back