Questions Regarding Cricket Equipment (Bats, Pads, Gloves etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uncle Sam said:
And yeah, I will always buy direct from CA. Almost all of CA PLUS 10000 LE and 12000 in the market are subject to being either fake or stickers replaced on a CA 8000 bat. CA has launched an investigation as their 10000 LE and 12000 are sold less than half of the factory price in the market which is frankly not possible for an original 10000 L.E. or 12000
How much CA 1000 L.E. Would be if its real?

Rizwan25 said:
Budget is in deficiet but I still wana buy a bat. I m gona apply for a loan with no interest for the 3 first year so lets hope I get it approved :). My brother is the loan officer so I think I can get about 10 to 12ks....
Since you are getting loan I am assuming you are willing to spend more than Rs. 10000. There is a big price difference between CA2020 and CA 12000 Plus. One is around Rs.3000 and other one is around Rs.14000

So if I were you these would be the bats I would consider buying and all of these bats are top line bats:

CA 12000 Plus - I paid Rs.14300 was purchased from UT Sports Karachi
CA 10000 LE - When I called UT Sports on October 4th 2009 they said it is Rs.11000 (But I think it is wrong price)
AS V3 - Rs. 8000 from UT Sports
Bubber Sher (If you wish to buy it again) - Rs. 9000 from UT Sports

I hope it helps!

Rizwan25 said:
How much CA 10000 L.E. Would be if its real?

I remember few days ago before I got my CA 12000 Plus I emailed CA people and asked them price of this bat (actually I asked price of bunch of bats). They told me it is Rs. 18,000. Now I am not sure if these are price for local buyers as well. He had asked me where am I from and thus I am not sure if he bumped the price a bit.

Hope it helps!

Uncle Sam said:
The makers of CA bats award CA Plus 10000 L.E. as their flagship. The price tag should also hint the same; however, from my experience, the users MUST ignore the sign "ready to play" on these high end CA bats. CA bats are NOT fully ready to play and you MUST go thru a few very good knocking sessions or else your expensive bat may split into two on day one.
ASAWRAB Uncle Sam,

You are right Uncle Sam. Majid Bhai and several other PPers told me to oil the bat. In fact, the booklet which came along my CA 12000 Plus bat also said that light coat of oil should be applied. Furthermore, you are also right that these bats must go thru very good knocking sessions. I remember when I got the bat that day I played a shot or two with brand new cricket ball and then after playing the shots I looked at the face of the bat it had seam marks on it. Which proves that the bat must be knocked further

Uncle Sam said:
And yeah, I will always buy direct from CA. Almost all of CA PLUS 10000 LE and 12000 in the market are subject to being either fake or stickers replaced on a CA 8000 bat. CA has launched an investigation as their 10000 LE and 12000 are sold less than half of the factory price in the market which is frankly not possible for an original 10000 L.E. or 12000

You are right that high end CA 12000 and CA 10000 LE are being sold in the market for a low price which is hard to believe that it is fake. Some people do replace the stickers whereas some people don't manage to do that. But the silver stickers which are mostly on all of CA bats are hard to find. If you see a CA bat (for example a high end bat such as CA 12000 Plus, CA 10000 LE, CA 10000 Plus etc) which does not have a shinny silver (square) sticker then the bat is fake for sure. Furthermore, CA 12000 Plus has a small silver (round) sticker which says "VIP" if you see a CA 12000 Plus bat which does not have that "VIP" sticker then it fake.

Have a look at this CA 12000 Plus bat which is listed on Ebay. It is fake bat (it is missing those silver stickers)

http://cgi.ebay.com/CA-PLUS-12000-R...emQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item27acbb1529

Majid_V3 said:
DSCN3248-1.jpg

DSCN3248-1.jpg

DSCN3248-1.jpg

DSCN3248-1.jpg

Now this is mouth watering stuff if the weight is around 2lbs 7ish oz.
The grade of this willow leaves the willow quality of CA Plus (you posted in post #392) in dust, which confirms my suspicion that those CA Plus in post #392 are far from the original stuff. The gray and white grips on CA Plus 10000 LE and 12000 are also red indicators. I doubt that CA uses these gray or white grip on CA Plus 10K LE and 12K.

Majid. I don't see u on cricket bats forum anymore. Have u stopped visiting there?

Cover Drive said:
You are right that high end CA 12000 and CA 10000 LE are being sold in the market for a low price which is hard to believe that it is fake. Some people do replace the stickers whereas some people don't manage to do that. But the silver stickers which are mostly on all of CA bats are hard to find. If you see a CA bat (for example a high end bat such as CA 12000 Plus, CA 10000 LE, CA 10000 Plus etc) which does not have a shinny silver (square) sticker then the bat is fake for sure. Furthermore, CA 12000 Plus has a small silver (round) sticker which says "VIP" if you see a CA 12000 Plus bat which does not have that "VIP" sticker then it fake.

Have a look at this CA 12000 Plus bat which is listed on Ebay. It is fake bat (it is missing those silver stickers)

http://cgi.ebay.com/CA-PLUS-12000-R...emQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item27acbb1529

100% agree with you. Just look at the absolutely poor quality of the toe shape on this fake CA... lol ... I feel for people who fall for this kinda cheap crap. Last time when I met the owners of CA at their factory, they told me the same things you just advised.

Uncle Sam said:

That is a good idea. What is the process and do they have fixed prices or negotiable? Is there a price list?

Uncle Sam said:
Now this is mouth watering stuff if the weight is around 2lbs 7ish oz.
The grade of this willow leaves the willow quality of CA Plus (you posted in post #392) in dust, which confirms my suspicion that those CA Plus in post #392 are far from the original stuff. The gray and white grips on CA Plus 10000 LE and 12000 are also red indicators. I doubt that CA uses these gray or white grip on CA Plus 10K LE and 12K.
Actually CA does use Gray grip for CA 12K as the one I have has grey grip (Have a look at Post 346)

Also the CA10K LE which is on plastice wrapping (post 392) is 100% original as it has same colour grip which is even on CA website. I hope you didn't get confused with the white part on the grip because it is not part of the grip it is a scuff sheet

Dare2Dream said:
That is a good idea. What is the process and do they have fixed prices or negotiable? Is there a price list?
I am pretty sure that the prices are not fixed. You can always ask for discount and you will manage to get discount. If you mail CA people they will tell you the price of the product you are looking for. I mailed them few weeks ago to ask price of several bats, pads and gloves whereas I was successful in getting the price from them. Tell me which product price are you trying to look for? I might have asked him of that product as well

Uncle Sam which bats do you have? Or you have used? Tell us more about your bats? Also can you post pictures of them as well?

JazakALLAH Khair..

Uncle Sam said:
100% agree with you. Just look at the absolutely poor quality of the toe shape on this fake CA... lol ... I feel for people who fall for this kinda cheap crap. Last time when I met the owners of CA at their factory, they told me the same things you just advised.
Unlce some people are not aware of bats whatsoever. Like me! In begining I knew nothing about bats and in fact I was about to buy a bat off Ebay but some how I did not buy it and later I found out that it was a fake bat. As the time went by I got knowledge on bats and now I am aware which bat is fake and which bat is real.

Uncle Sam said:
Majid. I don't see u on cricket bats forum anymore. Have u stopped visiting there?

are u Sameer from cric supply forum? I still post on that forum but that racist oz guy 143no bans for no reason.
And the weight of my SG king cobra and SF saphire is 2.9lb both.

Last edited:
Majid Bhai did you get your SG and SF bat today? If so please post more pictures broo :p

Yaar shipping got bit delayed bcoz I ordered few others things at the last minute like SS multiflex thigh pad but he didnt hav them stock so I will now get everything nxt week inshallah.
Aur I will do a little review when i recieive everything.
Here are some pictures of SS millennium pro gloves and a SF Triumph bat I didn't choose.

Majid_V3 said:
Yaar shipping got bit delayed bcoz I ordered few others things at the last minute like SS multiflex thigh pad but he didnt hav them stock so I will now get everything nxt week inshallah.
Aur I will do a little review when i recieive everything.
Here are some pictures of SS millennium pro gloves and a SF Triumph bat I didn't choose.
Aree merey Bhai mein puraa din wait kaarraahaa thaii :)
Don't worry will get them next week InshALLAH
Yes please do a review on them

Salam

Majid Bhai, it seems like u know a lot about cricket bats. Im planning to buy AS V3 from AS directly, do u recommend this bat? And do you know about a very light pakistani bat, thinking of about 2.6 and 2.7

Master_Entertainer said:
Salam

Majid Bhai, it seems like u know a lot about cricket bats. Im planning to buy AS V3 from AS directly, do u recommend this bat? And do you know about a very light pakistani bat, thinking of about 2.6 and 2.7
Walikumasalam Bother,
If you don't mind I can help you. But be aware of the fact that I am not as knowledgeable as Majid Bhai. Majid Bhai is just amazing loll. Few days ago I was intouch with AS people and I emailed them to ask price of few products. So before quoting the price they first asked me that where am I located so late they told me the price of list of there products of which I was asking the price. The price they told me was around $132 USD whereas shipping was $22 USD. But you can manage to get a discount.

As far AS V3 is cocerned I have heard alot of positive feedbacks from Majid Bhai, Usman Bhai also said that it is amazing bat and one of my friend also told me it is amazing bat. I don't think that ASV3 comes in 2.6lbs but it certaintly comes in 2.7lbs. There is not much of a difference and once you get it you won't even feel anything. Pickup, ping, sweet spot etc are jut amazing for this bat

If you have any other questions please don't hesitate asking me

I hope it helps!

JazakALLAH Khair

Thanks a lot Cover Drive . Yes i also asked AS, and they said that the bat costs 132 USD, but shipping to Norway will cost 95 USD.. You are right, 2.7 is quite light, so it shouldnt be any problem. Do u have any experience with AS helmets and white cricket balls?
One more thing, i have for a long time been looking for coloured cricket pads. Those i have found on net are very expensive.. Do you know about a pakistani brand who make coloured pads?

Master_Entertainer
Yes I do recommend the AS V3 very highly and you can get it in 2.6/2.7 mostly it only comes in light weights but I don't think u should get a bat that light coz it will be 2 light I would recommend you to get 2.9 or 2.8 min & the pick up will be so light it will feel like 2.6/2.7 bat.

My bat is 2.9 but when I 1st got it, I wasnt sure how much it weight xactly it almost felt 2 light ans Uzair bhai is right the bat is amazing 1st match I used it in I played defensive shots to fast bowlers which went for boundries.

Balance is very good for all type of pitches and sweet spot is quite long can play off front and back foot. The rebound is so amazingly good so its doesn't last very long & avoid using it a against hard poor quality cricket balls coz the willow on the bat is very soft this will cause damage surface cracks etc.

Master_Entertainer said:
Thanks a lot Cover Drive . Yes i also asked AS, and they said that the bat costs 132 USD, but shipping to Norway will cost 95 USD.. You are right, 2.7 is quite light, so it shouldnt be any problem. Do u have any experience with AS helmets and white cricket balls?
One more thing, i have for a long time been looking for coloured cricket pads. Those i have found on net are very expensive.. Do you know about a pakistani brand who make coloured pads?
No worries brother. Recently CA has started to sell coloured pads. Go on CA's website and select Batting Pads then scroll down you will find coloured pads of all colours. But the cost to ship the pads is alot. Since the pads are a bit heavy and a bit big in size, this makes the shipping cost to be more compare to the bats.

Uhmm no I have never seen AS helmet. Recently my friend got a CA blue (plastic) helmet which is pretty amazing. The foaming (stuffing), design and grill is amazing. It kinda look like Albion helmet. The CA helmet of which I am talking about is the one Dilshan has started to use recently.

As far cricket balls are concerned I have only played with MB Malik Sher balls (if you are talking about Pakistani brands) and I must say these balls are amazing.

Sorry that I wasn't able to help you out white helmets and balls

Also I think Uncle Sam knows AS factory guy who can give you little bit of discount upon rederence of Uncle Sam

Give me your email address I will let you know everything you want to know

I hope it helps!

JazakALLAH Khair..

Aur Uzair Bhai hows ur CA plus 12k bat coming along is the pick up & ping unbelievably good or just good.
Btw I put my AS v3 on sale on ebay & am after a custom made AS Grade 1+ with red As v3 stickers frm assports.co.uk.
These bats are slighty different shape with the sweetspot a little higher on the bat.
AS_PlainBats.jpg

LOL, i feel so sorry for people who buy into this blatantly counterfeit bat:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MB-MALIK-SHER.ENGLISH-CRICKET-BAT-%3E-AFRIDI'S-34mm-EDGES_W0QQitemZ190342816306QQcmdZViewItemQQimsxq20091019?IMSfp=TL091019234002r32444

Cover Drive said:
No worries brother. Recently CA has started to sell coloured pads. Go on CA's website and select Batting Pads then scroll down you will find coloured pads of all colours. But the cost to ship the pads is alot. Since the pads are a bit heavy and a bit big in size, this makes the shipping cost to be more compare to the bats.

Uhmm no I have never seen AS helmet. Recently my friend got a CA blue (plastic) helmet which is pretty amazing. The foaming (stuffing), design and grill is amazing. It kinda look like Albion helmet. The CA helmet of which I am talking about is the one Dilshan has started to use recently.

As far cricket balls are concerned I have only played with MB Malik Sher balls (if you are talking about Pakistani brands) and I must say these balls are amazing.

Sorry that I wasn't able to help you out white helmets and balls

Also I think Uncle Sam knows AS factory guy who can give you little bit of discount upon rederence of Uncle Sam

Give me your email address I will let you know everything you want to know

I hope it helps!

JazakALLAH Khair..

Thank you for your answer. Im planning to buy my kit for next season, so thats why im looking for a bat and a couple of other things. Yes i looked at the CA pads, but yeh i suppose it will be too expensive with the shipping costs. I will let you know Cover Drive if i go for the AS bat.

:)

Majid_V3 said:
Aur Uzair Bhai hows ur CA plus 12k bat coming along is the pick up & ping unbelievably good or just good.
Btw I put my AS v3 on sale on ebay & am after a custom made AS Grade 1+ with red As v3 stickers frm assports.co.uk.
These bats are slighty different shape with the sweetspot a little higher on the bat.
AS_PlainBats.jpg

Majid Bhai I oiled the bat last night and still haven't played as our next net practice is on Saturday InshALLAH.

Ohh okay so you are selling your AS V3. So which bat is this bat since it does not have any stickers? This bat also seems to be a bit thicker compare to AS V3 right? Yaar apnii luck koo kyun behehach rayy hoo bhai!! loll

sultanator said:
LOL, i feel so sorry for people who buy into this blatantly counterfeit bat:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MB-MALIK-SHER.ENGLISH-CRICKET-BAT-%3E-AFRIDI'S-34mm-EDGES_W0QQitemZ190342816306QQcmdZViewItemQQimsxq20091019?IMSfp=TL091019234002r32444
People who are selling these fake bats should feel ashamed as they are most likely cheating there own Muslim brother whereas there are high chances that the guy selling is Muslim as well

Master_Entertainer said:
Thank you for your answer. Im planning to buy my kit for next season, so thats why im looking for a bat and a couple of other things. Yes i looked at the CA pads, but yeh i suppose it will be too expensive with the shipping costs. I will let you know Cover Drive if i go for the AS bat.

:)
Ohh okay. But if you manage to buy white pads AS V3 pads are pretty amazing (I think I have posted a picture in my earlier posts). But it is up to you. I am fond of making sets such as having same brand line pads, gloves and bat :)

Majid Bhai and co what is a weight range for a "heavy bat"? I have posted my CA 2020 on local classified. I am selling that bat so I can buy AS V3 :D The reason why I am asking about "heavy bat" is because my brother who also plays cricket like to have heavy bat. All of my bats are around 2.8 lbs. He like something heavy so he telling me to buy a heavy weight AS V3. I am quite concerned about this weight as I don't like heavy bats. I am not quite aware what is the weight range of "heavy bats" The maximum I can go is around 2.11 lbs but I don't think that is in heavy weight range.

JazakALLAH Khair..

Uzair Bhaiya 2lb 13oz > 3lb+ are heavy bats.
www.batsandmoore.com guy has one AS v3 2.14lb am trying to get some pics of him If he sends them & then I will show to you.
He has few nyc Ihsan Inferno 950 twins bats 2.7 i'll show u those.
This below is what he said about the Ihsan bats.
Two of the most spectacular bats i have recently seen. Tremendous willow quality and premium craftsmanship. The Inferno bats are certainly continuing to impress more and more these bats.

The weight on these bas is 2lbs 7oz with 32-33mm edges and extremely light pickup. The middle placement is superb and these are ideal for all kinds of conditions and players. The price for a single bat will be 140 pounds delivered and for both, it will be 270 pounds. Inferno 950 gloves with pittard leather palms are also available and can be added at 17 pounds per pair.

P1010138.jpg
P1010139.jpg

P1010140.jpg

P1010141.jpg
P1010142.jpg

Last edited:
Majid_V3 said:
Uzair Bhaiya 2lb 13oz > 3lb+ are heavy bats.
www.batsandmoore.com guy has one AS v3 2.14lb am trying to get some pics of him If he sends them & then I will show to you.
He has few nyc Ihsan Inferno 950 twins bats 2.7 i'll show u those.
This below is what he said about the Ihsan bats.
Two of the most spectacular bats i have recently seen. Tremendous willow quality and premium craftsmanship. The Inferno bats are certainly continuing to impress more and more these bats.

The weight on these bas is 2lbs 7oz with 32-33mm edges and extremely light pickup. The middle placement is superb and these are ideal for all kinds of conditions and players. The price for a single bat will be 140 pounds delivered and for both, it will be 270 pounds. Inferno 950 gloves with pittard leather palms are also available and can be added at 17 pounds per pair.

P1010138.jpg
P1010139.jpg

P1010140.jpg

P1010141.jpg
P1010142.jpg

Yaar Majid Bhai I mailed cricmall guy for AS V3 pictures and below are the pictures he mailed me. They look pretty amazing but I am confused after looking the second picture. If you look at those two bats then you will notice that one is more thicker compare to another one. I am not quite sure why is this :S Is this because of weight?

I thought Inferno 950 is not a great bat as you told me that you (actually you and your uncle) had bad experience. :( But looking at the pictures the bat does look pretty amazing. But I would rate your SF bat higher than this bat. It might have fewer grains compare to Inferno 950 but it has ruler straight grains whereas it is extremely thick as well (not sure how big are the edges). To me it seems 35mm+

Attachments

• P5012094.JPG
    P5012094.JPG
    148.8 KB · Views: 1,147
  • P5012095.JPG
    P5012095.JPG
    151.3 KB · Views: 1,090
  • P5012096.JPG
    P5012096.JPG
    150.9 KB · Views: 1,127
Majid Bhai once you get AS V3 of 2.14 lbs pictures from batsandmore guy please don't hesitate posting them

JazakALLAH Khair..

Below are Inferno's pictures which were sent to me from cricmall guy (when I asked him for Ihsan Inferno 950 pictures)

Attachments

• IMG_0500.jpg
    IMG_0500.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 2,701
  • IMG_0501.jpg
    IMG_0501.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 1,155
  • IMG_0503.jpg
    IMG_0503.jpg
    167.5 KB · Views: 1,278
I had a somewhat bad experience with the cricmall guys, the bat I bought from them is nice but the gloves they sent me looked dirty/used and one had a cut on one of the fingers. The bat cover was also torn at the bottom. Since it is pretty much impossible to return/exchange anything and full trust is key in such transactions, I wouldn't trust them fully now.

Uzair Bhai I have seen these 2 AS v3 bats some time ago he once sent me pics of same bats. The left looks thicker coz of the angle from where he took the pictures of that bat and also that bat is medium weight and the other is light.
About these Ihsan bats these new ones look better then old ones with ribbed grips they were small shapes and pressed way too hard & I never seen Ihsan bats such big shape Ihsan b4 in light weights I think maybe they are pressing them softly nowdays.

Majid_V3 said:
Uzair Bhai I have seen these 2 AS v3 bats some time ago he once sent me pics of same bats. The left looks thicker coz of the angle from where he took the pictures of that bat and also that bat is medium weight and the other is light.
About these Ihsan bats these new ones look better then old ones with ribbed grips they were small shapes and pressed way too hard & I never seen Ihsan bats such big shape Ihsan b4 in light weights I think maybe they are pressing them softly nowdays.

Majid Bhai and co that is there any difference between the bat which says "AS" on the side (left one) and the one on right side? Except that stamped AS?

They might have realized there mistake. Salman Butt was using Inferno 950 in todays match as well as 2nd ODI (not sure if it was real Inferno as it had written Inferno on the side rather than a sticker). Since the a better version of Ihsan Inferno 950 has come out does that mean it is better than AS V3 or AS V3 is still better than Inferno 950?

JazakALLAH Khair..

Aur mere bhai saaman aagaya hai?

Yes I think that AS with As stamped on the side is fully knocked and ready to play with edges already rounded off, I know this coz I got one exactly same and my as v3 was pictured with this AS. The other one is also ready to play but I dont think the edges are round on that one.
BTW Uzair I got some pics of one 2.7 AS v3 off batsandmore.com. I did ask him for 2.14lb picture but he didnt reply.
Nahi mila samaan abi tak shayad kal ya parsoon aaye
ASv3front.jpg

And abt the Ihsan bats I saw that on Chris Gayles bat 2 he had IHSAN stamped on the side I think Ihsan are especially makin these bats for international players.
Did u notice the lower back sticker on Salman Butt's bat the design was bit diff.
Btw Ihsan hav improved frm wen they 1st bought out inferno bat they were pressed way 2 hard and they made sound like dead bats.
And looking at current Ihsan lots, they are quickly gaining on CA, MB & AS and may overtake them as the best quality manufacturers in Pakistan. The profiles are consistent and willow quality is excellent as well.

Last edited:
Uhmm I wrote a post/reply to Majid Bhai's earlier post I think I didn't submit. Anyways I will type everything up again

So Majid Bhai is there any way to figure out or what are signs of original AS V3? For example, for CA 12000 Plus two silver stickers is one of the sign that makes the bat authentic. So what are for AS V3?

Also look at the sweet spot of AS V3 (in far right picture) it is quite long and quite thick as well

Majid Bhai heavier bats tend to be a bit thicker than lighter ones right?

Cover Drive said:
Majid Bhai I oiled the bat last night and still haven't played as our next net practice is on Saturday InshALLAH.

Ohh okay so you are selling your AS V3. So which bat is this bat since it does not have any stickers? This bat also seems to be a bit thicker compare to AS V3 right? Yaar apnii luck koo kyun behehach rayy hoo bhai!! loll

Uzair Bhai these plain AS are better wid AS stamped on sides. Am selling my AS v3 coz i get bored with using one bat so if it sells for good price then I might get another new one.

Majid_V3 said:
And abt the Ihsan bats I saw that on Chris Gayles bat 2 he had IHSAN stamped on the side I think Ihsan are especially makin these bats for international players.
Did u notice the lower back sticker on Salman Butt's bat the design was bit diff.
Btw Ihsan hav improved frm wen they 1st bought out inferno bat they were pressed way 2 hard and they made sound like dead bats.
And looking at current Ihsan lots, they are quickly gaining on CA, MB & AS and may overtake them as the best quality manufacturers in Pakistan. The profiles are consistent and willow quality is excellent as well.
Yeahh I did notice that as well. If someone have a close look at this picture they will notice that as well

http://www.cricinfo.com/pakvnz2009/content/image/433270.html

In my eyes MB Malik is losing its status when you talk about it along AS, CA and Ihsan because Bubber Sher (MB Malik best bat) is not a classy player choice. In fact it is a slogger's choice. For example, it is very likely for Mohammad Yousuf using Ihsan Inferno 950 bat as it has amazing ping whereas it is highly unlikely for him to use Bubber Sher.

Majid_V3 said:
Uzair Bhai these plain AS are better wid AS stamped on sides. Am selling my AS v3 coz i get bored with using one bat so if it sells for good price then I might get another new one.
So how much have you listed it for? I listed my CA 2020 for $110 (CAD) obo whereas I have already sold one (CA 2020) for $120 during summer.

Are you going to get AS V3 or the plain AS bat if you are able to sell your V3 (Oz Blade one)?

Last edited:
Uzair bhaiya
Heavier bats are usually thicker then light bats.
And original AS bats have lil AS stamps on the shoulder of the bats and look at the new AS v3 it has a knockin in booklet around the handle.
I listed my AS v3 on ebay and i started the price at 0.99p hopefully i will sell at least £80 & after if it sells I might not get any bats if the SG & SF are good.

Last edited:
Yaar lookin at that Salman Butt's bat I dont think Ihsan have changed the lower back sticker he's just put it on upside down I think.

Majid_V3 said:
Uzair bhaiya
Heavier bats are usually thicker then light bats.
And original AS bats have lil AS stamps on the shoulder of the bats and look at the new AS v3 it has a knockin in booklet around the handle.
I listed my AS v3 on ebay and i started the price at 0.99p hopefully i will sell at least £80 & after if it sells I might not get any bats if the SG & SF are good.
How hard is it to list the bat on Ebay? I have never ever listed anything on Ebay in my life so far

I am not sure about SG (Actually I saw older version of SG some where I think one of my club member had it not quite sure. Will find out it on Saturday inshALLAH). But your SF bat looks amazing. Huge sweet spot, thick edges it has got everything

Last edited:
Come on msn Qazzafi bhai frm cricmall is online now.
Its really very easy to list things on ebay.
and ur right abt the SF, Ajit was also saying same things about that bat.

Last edited:
Majid_V3 said:
Come on msn Qazzafi bhai frm cricmall is online now.
Its really very easy to list things on ebay.
and ur right abt the SF, Ajit was also saying same things about that bat.
Okay I am on. But I don't have Qazzafi Bhai's email

Recieved my SF & SG bat 2day
5555555555.jpg

6666666.jpg

777777.jpg

I'll do a review in few days after I test both bats, meanwhile please let me know what u ppl think of my collection?

MashALLAH Majid Bhai amazing collection. Honestly each and every single bat looks beautiful and amazing. I am really impressed by your collections.

Majid Bhai close up pictures showing the bat grains would be really appreciated and it would to some extent will make comparision of bat among each other easier.

How come you never posted other stuff pictures? Post them as well :)

JazakALLAH Khair

Uzair both new bats are excellent and SF is abt £30 cheaper then SS Matrix but SF has much better ping, pick up and feel and SG is just test class bat weights 2.9 but picks up like a 2.5 bat and rocket ping.

Majid_V3 said:
Uzair both new bats are excellent and SF is abt £30 cheaper then SS Matrix but SF has much better ping, pick up and feel and SG is just test class bat weights 2.9 but picks up like a 2.5 bat and rocket ping.
So if you were to compare SF and SG to AS V3 what would you say?

I have bubbersher ..size heavy ..14000 rupee's from lahore my uncle bought it for me.

Saj001 Bhai why don't post your Bubber Sher pictures. It will clear people misconceptions of fake Bubber Sher which is being sold in the market and which has bought buy few PPers

JazakALLAH Khair

now the ultimate question:

with every thing being equal (grains, weight, playing style and any thing else), what is the BEST BAT AVAILABLE now in the market which MOST if not all who play and have bought can agree on....

CA 12K OR BUBBER SHER OR AS V3 or something else?

dont want to or care baoutr indian brands!

Cover Drive said:
Saj001 Bhai why don't post your Bubber Sher pictures. It will clear people misconceptions of fake Bubber Sher which is being sold in the market and which has bought buy few PPers

JazakALLAH Khair

i did , but the size ruined the thread

Serendipity said:
CA 12K OR BUBBER SHER OR AS V3 or something else?

dont want to or care baoutr indian brands!
Pricewise I would say AS V3 is best.

Actually it is hard to call between AS V3 and CA12K Plus but I think CA12K Plus has an edge over AS V3

whats the best bat in the UK (blackburn) wiuth the price and everytinhg? any info please wanna buy one

HuZi said:
whats the best bat in the UK (blackburn) wiuth the price and everytinhg? any info please wanna buy one
Looking to buy English Brand or Non-English Brand?

Also what is your budget?

ASAWRAB Guys,

I wanted to share a good news with you guys. I have sold my CA2020 and will be buying ASV3 InshALLAH. InshALLAH I will be placing the order soon and will be hoping to recieve it soon. :D

Cover Drive said:
So if you were to compare SF and SG to AS V3 what would you say?

Yes bro SF and SG seem lot better then AS v3 but I've not really used them in matches yet.

Majid_V3 said:
Yes bro SF and SG seem lot better then AS v3 but I've not really used them in matches yet.
Majid Bhai do update us once you use them for atleast 4-5 nets or games

JazakALLAH Khair..

Majid Bhai I was once again looking at your bat collection I must say it is amazing collection MashALLAH. May ALLAH (SWT) save them from evil eyes! The SF bat is amazing. It is as thick as Bubber Sher or even more thick as you have owned both of them. That green Slaz bat looks crappy infront of these "Desi brands"

SF seems to be a better version of MB Malik Bubber Sher

Also Majid Bhai and others I have ordered AS V3 from UT Sports and InshALLAH I will be recieving it soon

@Saj001 Bhai don't worry post your pictures then someone might resize them and repost them for you. As Majid Bhai did to my pictures once again JazakALLAH Khair Majid Bhai

Yaar you posted a lovely reply on csf and we'll see 2moro how ppl reply to that post of yours, I no for sure it will make lot of ppl jealous.

Master_Entertainer said:
Master Entertainer Bhai why don't you contact UT Sports in Karachi as well? They can give you AS V3 a bit cheaper compare to AS Factory prices also these UT Sports people can ship the bat to you as well

I recently saw CA Plus helmet the one Dilshan uses it is pretty nice helmet, foaming isgood but the view is a drawback. It doesn't have a great view perhaps I didn't put the grill properly :(

Paradox said:
Played my first game with my Bubber Sher yesterday.. lovely bat.
Great to hear that!! It is amazing bat especially if you middle it and time it
properly the ball goes flying. But I always find this bat more of Afridi style players :( but I love this bat as well :)

Dare2Dream said:
I hope you read my feedback on cricmall posted above
Sorry for replying a bit late I did read your comments but I didn't quite consider buying his stuff as I can get the same product for relatively low price if one buys them from UT Sports

Cover Drive said:
Great to hear that!! It is amazing bat especially if you middle it and time it
properly the ball goes flying. But I always find this bat more of Afridi style players :( but I love this bat as well :)

Well yeah, and the Bubber Sher is quite the eye candy as well. As soon as I took it out of my kitbag for some nets, quite a few people from my team and the opposing team came to have a look at it. It's a lovely piece of willow.. just one complaint, since the logo etc is all paint, the bat with it's logos will look quite ugly after playing a season or so with it.

Well that shouldn't really matter, since you're buying the bat to play with, not to get others attracted to it's looks :yk

Anyway, my Bubber Sher has got quite a lot of grains (10 or 11, I can't remember right now), so it's quite a great bat for hard hitting, also because of the lovely thick edges. Lots of people said it's good for the limited overs format.. but for 3-4 day games, other bats are better, since hard hitting isn't really required there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back