Rawalpindi Rams v Karachi Dolphins | 2nd Semi-Final | Faysal Bank Twenty20 | 15/10/20

Excellent bowling Sohail, few more wides plz. Throw in a no ball if you don't mind.

Cheers. :sohail

Good last over by the Dolphins. 210 is more than enough.

Off to console my goldfish, he is very upset.

big let down by tanvir at the end. hopefully he will rescue us with the ball tonight.

Well Played Rams. I was expecting 170 but you guys score 38 more runs than my expectations.

210 to win(lol).

Correction, 210 for RR to defend.
Piece of cake.

If the Dolphins chase this, then they will be deserved finalists. 210 is a tough total.

Great last over by Sohail Khan. The first wide should never have been called.

Time for some fireworks :shahzaib :afridi

Not a good day for our fishy friends.

Meanwhile...

Kevin Pietersen was out for a second-ball duck in the Dolphins' first innings against Titans.

Let us see how shahzaib, latif and afridi cope with the preassure. They have till now batted first with now preassure.

Aaj unke temperament ka patta chaley ga

Now fatherly advise to :hammad :sohail :raza and :arafat should run for their lives because they are in for some real phanty.The Monster is hungry :afridi

should be an interesting chase.
i feel that dolphins can achieve this target, they certainly have the fire power for it....

I think rams will make it to the final deservingly............there simply was no planning in dolphin's bowling. sami, afridi, azam and tanveer gave lot of runs in middle over.

Guys.. do you really honestly think 210 is not a good score?? I mean come on..

I would say right now its an uphill battle for Karachi to win.. Great bowling by Sohail Khan though. Really impressive.

chasing would be hard.....should be a cracker.....lala and co are going home todayyy :))

Now fatherly advise to :hammad :sohail :raza and :arafat should run for their lives because they are in for some real phanty.The Monster is hungry :afridi
If Afridi is hungry, the only thing he will be eating today is humble pie. Hope he has a strong stomach.

210 is such a big target plus its a semi final so i don't think khi will be able to handle the pressure..........But I hope they play well...........

Back