Rawalpindi Rams v Karachi Dolphins | 2nd Semi-Final | Faysal Bank Twenty20 | 15/10/20

Good batting by Asad.

And to think (for RR fans), there's still Fawad to come.

:D :D :D

Karachi Dolphins | 1/39 | 4 Overs | Need 171 runs to win from 16 overs

Another good over for the Rams only 8 from it

Could've been even better but for the drop catch and the last ball

The short ball tactic is working well for the Rams.

Unfortunately for them the modern day bats are so thick that even the mishits go for sixes.

pls no pls no pls no pls no pls no pls no pls no pls nopls no pls no pls no pls nopls no pls no pls no pls nopls no pls no pls no pls nopls no pls no pls no pls nopls no pls no pls no pls nopls no pls no pls no pls nopls no pls no pls no pls nopls no pls no pls no pls nopls no pls no pls no pls nopls no pls no pls no pls nopls no pls no pls no pls no

I think Asad going is a blessing in disguise for the Dolphins. He was going nowhere, just pushing the run rate up.

Raza's temperament will be tested bowling at these two. A good indication to see what he's made of.

ooooooooh Thanks God its asad.For a while i thought shazaib gone.booth Look very similar in technique and style.

The beast should be next if Karachi dont wanna lose match.This test player should be out next ball

Told you Afridi would hide down the order if it's a 200+ run chase. :p

Alam replaces Asad. Are they deliberately trying to push the RR up?

Karachi Dolphins | 2/45 | 5 Overs | Need 165 runs to win from 15 overs

Hammad Azam must the fastest player we have I think.

He isnt hiding, it makes no sense putting all your hitters in at the the same time. If shahzaib gets out we need someone at the end to finish the job. Boom Boom is being clever

Back