Rawalpindi Rams v Karachi Dolphins | 2nd Semi-Final | Faysal Bank Twenty20 | 15/10/20

Afridi and his fish coming out, all academic and totally in vein of course. Might as well go back home now, there's a flight back to Karachi in a couple of hours..

seeing the pictures posted in every match thread resembling some animal or the other as per the team name,i wish next season all over the world they change the team names like this

Karachi jolies

Punjab winslets

Rawalpindi pamelas

kolkata kidmans

Lahore julias

First ball wide.

How ironic.. Sami serving up absolute mince pies to the Rams. :)))

69839.gif

Got lessons from legend him self do you ???

We have groupings here at PP as well, infact it is only one group. Karachi vs. rest.

Now I understan why som posters here cry when guys like Khalid Latif, khurram manzoor, sami etc are not picked for national teams.

Altaf hussein key chamchey :)

seeing the pictures posted in every match thread resembling some animal or the other as per the team name,i wish next season all over the world they change the team names like this

Karachi jolies

Punjab winslets

Rawalpindi pamelas

kolkata kidmans

Lahore julias
lol

I like this batsman. Close the eyes and slog. :afridi eat your heart out.

We have groupings here at PP as well, infact it is only one group. Karachi vs. rest.

Now I understan why som posters here cry when guys like Khalid Latif, khurram manzoor, sami etc are not picked for national teams.

Hate you for dragging dirty political stuff in there man we need competitive cricket and enjoy our domestic cricket keep these political donkeys away dont ruin the party.

Some of the Karachi boys crying in the face of Pindi. Umpire has had to intervene and get rid of the tears.

1 dolphin down n out. courtesy the gr8 machhar army of qaddafi stadium.

Karachi crying.. intimidated by the RAMS, waaah. :)))

Karachi blaming the flies! :))
Shows how strong these dolphins are, can't even take on a couple of insects. Rams will crush them. :)))

It's not machar. Afridi and co have been reduced to blabbering babies.

Crying in the face of :sohail and co.

Excuse me..not all Karachiites are supporters of Altaf Hussain.And yeah,stop bringing poltics in

Some beast. Can't even handle a few creepy crawlies.

the "makiha" can smell the ram slaughtering about take place thus they are swarming around. Wont be long before the deed is done. :)

Do these flies work for PETA?? I mean i wouldn't wanna see the dumbays getting slaughtered in cold blood but c'mon!

Dolphins using the bugs as a smokescreen. They've really gone to jump through a few hoops which they forgot in their pre-match prep.

This is Lahore's underhanded tactic. They dont want Dolphins to win because Dolphins will eat them alive in the final. So they've sent this army of machhar. But they'll be disappointed. After the insect busters are done, we will maul the sheep and show everyone why we are the best.

I think Sami actually swallowed one after the first ball :))

Back