Rawalpindi Rams v Karachi Dolphins | 2nd Semi-Final | Faysal Bank Twenty20 | 15/10/20

Tanvir Ahmed is bowling? He wasn't born in Pakistan. Are we playing the United Nations Karachi Goldfish team? :bumble

Everytime i see him play he looks so classy but he can't get runs, he has bad luck lol.

Cricinfo already writing up their Rams/Lions final preview.

And another one. Classic Class from The Class.

Hope Karachi take this defeat well. Sialkot are still crying about being put in their place by the Mighty Rams. :sohail

Classy left handed star of the future ripping Dolphins fin from fin.

Score not good enough.

Karachi scored 91 off the last 5 overs last game.

Thats 91 off 30 legal deliveries.

Irregular madness.

See the Future Classy Left Hander take the field now..you define Rams..make them feel proud
When the FCLH gets older..he'll be crappier ..we'll call him the crappy left hander...just like Alastair Cook Alastair Cook:D

Look at the comments on Tanvir Ahmed when he bowled his first 5 balls!

"Tanvir is damn good" and the like were floating around. :)))

15 an over now, son! :))) :)))

I think anyone who takes more than two wickets in this match should immediately be drafted into the national side.

Don't worry Dolphan's fan

Afridi will take 4 wickets here

Come on Afridi

Its your night

If Afridi gets stick he may just go hide in the dressing room again, like he did coz of a few flies. :afridi

Afridi was owned by Lahore Eagles. I predict a SIX SIXES massacre off his bowling. :afridi

So which airline are the Karachi boys going back in? :shahzaib

Hey Shahid,

We've still got :hammad and :sohail in the bank. Might wanna try and take a wicket here champ.

looks like we are watching ads with some cricket in between. I would take away the rights of showing cricket matches from Geo Super until they improve their telecast.

Correction 6. Umpire wants to give 4 though. He's obviously a Goldfish fan.

:arafat in the pre-match meeting -

These Karachi Dolphins set a record the other night, they made 240ish. Let's go and show them how it's done.

Rawalpindi all set to make 300 for the first time in T20s.

:hammad

Babar smashes the last ball for six.

My pet goldfish is worried, doing circles in the bowl.

Tough maths here

Run rate: 116 / 10 overs =

Dolphins are supposed to be clever. Any out there to help me out with that one?

Where have all the Dolphin fans gone in this thread? :)

I guess some flies are annoying them. :)))

Back