[RESULT] PPCL | PSL | Final | Peshawar Zalmi [153/9] beat Quetta Gladiators [152/7] by 1 wicket

one more wicket [MENTION=135839]Smbhayi[/MENTION]

Last edited:
So close yet so far. [MENTION=135839]Smbhayi[/MENTION] winning it for Quetta.

[MENTION=135839]Smbhayi[/MENTION]:salute

Leading from the front

The new batsman is Azlan Khan.
18.2 Smbhayi to Azlan Khan, 0, 145.86kph, short length just outside off stump. A Khan plays it gently through the leg side. No runs taken
18.3 Smbhayi to Azlan Khan, 1, 150.71kph, Smbhayi hurls this through. It curves in just off the straight. Spanked through the off side. Great cover drive. Easy single to be had there
18.4 Smbhayi to ritzy_123, 1, 149.40kph, Smbhayi hits a short length outside off. Ritzy_123 leg glances but can't time it properly. That is a comfortable single
18.5 Smbhayi to Azlan Khan, 1, 141.44kph, Smbhayi hurls this through. Smbhayi hits a short length on middle. A Khan puts bat to ball but mistimes it. They take a single
18.6 Smbhayi to ritzy_123, 0, 151.28kph, Smbhayi hurls this through. Aggressive leg glance from ritzy_123. Ritzy_123 struck that too firmly to take the single
A tad expensive from Smbhayi, but a decent outing for him today.
Smbhayi 2 / 28 in 4.0 overs, 0 maidens
End of over 19 (3 runs) Peshawar Zalmi 148 / 9 (RR: 7.79, RRR: 4.00)
Peshawar Zalmi requires 5 runs to win at 5.00 runs per over
Azlan Khan 2* (3b 0x4 0x6) Smbhayi 4-0-28-2
ritzy_123 31 (21b 1x4 2x6) Shane Watson 3-0-23-0

Enter [MENTION=54243]Azlan Khan[/MENTION], who wasn't even part of the original squad. Can he make history? :irfan

A photo copy finish like the:tuktukutd match that we lost by one wicket

My heart is literally pounding.

C'mon guys [MENTION=54243]Azlan Khan[/MENTION] [MENTION=53948]ritzy_123[/MENTION] let's keep Watto wicketless

Pretty sure [MENTION=40952]Batman[/MENTION] is gonna split the last over twice.

He loves suspense.

Yaar Batman always ends up dragging my all-nighter on even longer. 8 AM here and I'm stressed with one eye open :afaq

Even 2 runs scored can do with couple of No Balls by low skilled Intl Regular. Ask Watto to keep his front foot behind the line.

Whether his foot is in front or behind the line for this over has already been decided by some other powers :butt

A last over finish to this wonderful nail biting final match

Quetta will win this next ball or will it be a six and Peshawar will claim victory? :afridi

Watson to ball the last over so I think Peshawar will win taking single doubles.

[MENTION=40952]Batman[/MENTION] jaani 20+ min hogaye

Drum roll ka wait karre ho kya :((

19.1 [MENTION=3652]shane[/MENTION] Watson to Azlan Khan, WIDE, S Watson pushes this delivery way down the leg side and it's rightly wided by the umpire
19.1 (11) Shane Watson to Azlan Khan, 1, 139.37kph, short and straight. Aggressive cut from A Khan. Single taken
A tad expensive from Smbhayi, but a decent outing for him today.
Smbhayi 2 / 28 in 4.0 overs, 0 maidens
Over 19.1 (2 runs) Peshawar Zalmi 150 / 9
Peshawar Zalmi requires 3 runs to win from 5 balls
Azlan Khan 3* (4b 0x4 0x6) Smbhayi 4-0-28-2
ritzy_123 31 (21b 1x4 2x6) Shane Watson 3.1-0-25-0

Yaar someone kill robin once and for all so that Batman doesn’t have to go and save him at crucial moments :yk

Expecting Azlan Khan to give strike back to ritzy_123 who would hit the winning runs cant get any more obvious than this

Last edited:
Naaaa I don't like this suspense. I can't wait another 30 mins for another 2 balls :)))

Honestly what a story this has been for Peshawar. Played the eliminator away match, played the challenger away match, played the final away match and look all set to win this one :salute

BTW [MENTION=53377]jeetu[/MENTION] [MENTION=40952]Batman[/MENTION] I think I am used to this life; we should arrange for the 8 team, 3 formats PPCL season to start right after this if you all are down :afridi

BTW [MENTION=53377]jeetu[/MENTION] [MENTION=40952]Batman[/MENTION] I think I am used to this life; we should arrange for the 8 team, 3 formats PPCL season to start right after this if you all are down :afridi

I think they would like a weeks break at least :))

Honestly what a story this has been for Peshawar. Played the eliminator away match, played the challenger away match, played the final away match and look all set to win this one :salute
We still need 5 runs to win this :p Batman taking all the time in the world to make spoilers

We still need 5 runs to win this :p Batman taking all the time in the world to make spoilers

3 runs bro - you are one shot away. Honestly if you lose from here toh take some chulu bhar pani and rest of drill you know :sanga

Back