Sindh vs NWFP | 4 day game | Karachi | 10/02/2008 to 13/02/2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
PlanetPakistan said:
I am enjoying this tournament how ever i don't have any emotional attachment with any of the teams e.g i don't care if Punjab(my province) wins the tournament or not.
Are you guys feeling the same way?

No, I don't care who wins. I just want our young hopefulls to do well.

get the fake beast early and NWFP may even be marginal favourites.

Wow, I look away for 10 mins and wickets tumble!

I wonder if Bhanja the V.C will be dropped for the next game. Probably not and that would be an ode to travesty.

good shot for 3 there for Fawad

230-4

Remember Sindh's #8 is Kaneria so a wicket here and the game will be even

Sheikh said:
Wow, I look away for 10 mins and wickets tumble!

I wonder if Bhanja the V.C will be dropped for the next game. Probably not and that would be an ode to travesty.

who is the VC?

Fawad looking very solid here.

Glorious shot by Fawad! what a shot! 4

another magnificent shot by Fawad. Cut away for 4 more.

Zeenix- Sindh have a long tail. Danny is at 8!

Afridi rocks back and smashes a 6

Comeon, someone knock Afridi out.. quickly too otherwise NWFP is doomed

Sheikh said:
Bhanj's vice captain. Hopefully he's soon to be a non-playing v.c!

Time is soon approaching where we will be having a non-playing captain.. Wouldn't be a bad idea especially if that non-playing captain is Imran

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

the flat is full of aunties

I never knew my mother had invited an entire armies worth of aunties for lunch. Great.

I think afridi was out right before he hit six....there was a slight insight edge to keeper off Samiullah which was missed by umpire

Bouncer said:
I think afridi was out right before he hit six....there was a slight insight edge to keeper off Samiullah which was missed by umpire

NWFP should threaten to pull out of this tour then.

Niazi's ability to inswing the ball can be quite tough for average batsmen.
seems like an honest worker

^^ he says, fawad is batting like he is batting in T20, He should Improvise and bat with more patientlyin 4 day game

How the hell does everyone seem to have access to coverage? Everyone seems to have seen some LIVE play or some hilites.. where can I get my hands on some?

I haven't even seen a single delivery of the Pentagular Cup..

Couple of wonderful 4's through the off side by Fawad. What I like about this kid is that he looks to hit the gaps; always the hallmark of a good batsman.

And now a wonderful flick by Fawad through the leg side to bring up his 50!

50 off 30 balls!

Game over; Sindh wins!

PlanetPakistan said:
I am enjoying this tournament how ever i don't have any emotional attachment with any of the teams e.g i don't care if Punjab(my province) wins the tournament or not.
Are you guys feeling the same way?

Same here, I'm just interested in individual performances and spotting new talent for the national team

Sheikh said:
And now a wonderful flick by Fawad through the leg side to bring up his 50!

50 off 30 balls!

Game over; Sindh wins!

Very impressive fight by NWFP, they were up against some big names and took it down to the wire!

i think we should just enjoy the games and the talent on show...dont need emotional attachements yet..wait for a little while!!...im leaning towards sindh at the moment...

I hope selectors take note and push fawad alam for a spot in the test side as well as odis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back