South Africa v India | 1st ODI | Johannesburg | 5th Nov, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ravi Shastri sounds a lot more subdued than he did during the WI-India series

It's not soon before an Umar Akmal vs Quinton de Kock thread will pop up ....

Lol. What the...

Indian attack is just so girlish.

I think Indian women would have a better chance of picking up a wicket than these people...

And they would probably bat better then Pakistani batsman too :yk

Good riddance! Now we can watch some real batting! Everyones gonna get stick except maybe Shami!

I think it'll rain soon and taking the PP makes sense ! Gotta make the most of it now !

Shami is going to be the key bowler for india in this tour no expectations from beekay or mohit.

King Carlo to mentor the youngster out there. No need to do anything stupid here. I saw a hint of rush shots

King Carlo to mentor the youngster out there. No need to do anything stupid here. I saw a hint of rush shots
As great as Kallis is he doesn't fit into the current team with Amla already there to anchor the innings.

They say you double your score after 30 overs if you have wickets in hand.

SA 152 so should, theoretically get around 300

De Kock showing India who's their daddy

At least Miller should have come ahead of Kallis. He needs to play as much as possible. Kallis has nothing left to prove.

De Kock to take SA to 300+. IT's basically a T-20 game from here on.

Last edited:
STOP BOWLING SHORT!STOP BOWLING SHORT!STOP BOWLING SHORT!STOP BOWLING SHORT! :po:

Lol Bk is just another trundler! This guy was hyped because he was good against Pakistan. Now being torn apart.

Too short, too wide (both sides of the stumps) - V.Poor bowling from Indians today

Grt Batting by De Kock, though :14:

Last edited:
This doesn't look like a 300 pitch at all.. 260 should be a winning score

After we chase down todays total, the first thing India needs to do is to get rid of Mohit and Ashwin.
ABD will tear Mohit apart.

Shamiiii meanwhile...is AWESOMEEE ! :akhtar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back