South Africa v India | 2nd ODI | Durban | Dec 8, 2013 | South African Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
de Kock is a great find for SA, it's only a matter of time before he gets a call up for the Test team.

I want de Kock to play as much limited overs cricket as possible and 1st class cricket before making the test side which is settled ATM.

When Kallis retires in two years time i want the likes of Faf and JP to be settled internationals instead of being players in and out of the side. That will make the transition easier as Smith wont be far off retirement too.

The kid is still 20 so no rush, ODI's and T20's are good for him at this stage

Umesh Yadav and Mohammed Shami both bowling at 140+ and Sharma at 135. Lets see if the change of pace makes a difference today.

India fans - just because you're talking about the Indian team doesn't mean using bad language or making derogatory comments against certain players is acceptable.

Last edited:
Terrible dive from De Kock. Almost got himself out cause of that bat bouncing.

Dhoni is dumb to elect to bowl first,he knows are trundlers are useless and cannot make use of the pitch even if it was a forest,but still bowls first :facepalm:

Sensible bowling from India. Preserving the wickets earlier in the innings inorder to go all in all and get those 10 wickets in the Batting PP.

don't bowl short to De kock,are u trundlers so thick in the head??

Lols good that we can't hear Wessels.

Ishant's granny would bowl better than him. Such a useless creature.

Indians always lose due to bowling. Even last match was due to stupid bowling.

South African batsmen don't look threatened at all. This is easy pickings for them.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

India shouldn't even bother bowling, just tell the opposition to choose a score and see if our batsman can chase it. Absolutely pathetic, second most populated country in the world and cant even find a couple of decent bowlers. My local club team can bowl better then most of these clowns.

What a shot from Amla !

Would have been four if not for the outfield

Dropping BK is a crime especially when you have Ishant playing in the XI

India shouldn't even bother bowling, just tell the opposition to choose a score and see if our batsman can chase it. Absolutely pathetic, second most populated country in the world and cant even find a couple of decent bowlers. My local club team can bowl better then most of these clowns.

If heads its 360, if tails its 290 :yk

Still alot of game left but looks like India will chase something big again today

Raina Lucky there, 3 poor balls on trot and he get's away

I would be over the moon if SA get only 290 here!350 is well and truly on!

This is amazing ! I am enjoying this.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Raina getting in some crucial cheap overs. But they need De Kock out soon.

Last edited:
150 runs scored by De QdK against Pakistan in 5 ODI matches played in SA. 190 so far in 2 matches against India. Indian bowlers must be like part timers for him now.

Lols it's really bad when guys like Polloack and Pommie start making fun of Your bowlers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back