South Africa v India | 2nd ODI | Durban | Dec 8, 2013 | South African Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
if indians bowling like this .. can't wait to see Steyn and co bowl on this track .. match on

Shami is actually a good bowler. I wish he had bowlers like Ajmal and company to support him. Would do so much better.

So wasn't this pitch supposed to be extremely helpful for the fast men? Just tuned in and the commies are saying that it is extremely flat?

Ydav is a rubbish bowler, leaks way too many runs.

This is what I love about tailenders... They're sooo annoying and most of their runs come off boundaries!

WOW, WHAT A FINSIH :4 again off the last of the inning!

SA | 6/280 in 49

I really hope Ishant gets the last over, maybe we'll get to see a Faulkner replay!
Darn it. I forgot. :(

I feel SA are 15-20 runs short of an assured score. But its still a good and defendable total

Game on. If india don't lose too many wickets during the first 10 then they can easily take the game. Steyn made some bold statements. Time to back it man.

What a finish in the end even that not even possible earlier when they were struggling.

kuch bhi karna magar kabhi indian team ka ego hurt nahin karna south africa....do wharever but never hurt ego of indian team....pretty sure india will chase this

it is a difficult wicket & 280 finishes the game some what .

Will be intresting how India batsman go about chasing that total against Fired up SA attack.

I feel SA are 15-20 runs short of an assured score. But its still a good and defendable total

It should be more than enough to defend against indians with south africa's top notch bowling.

I just tuned in now, commies said this is flat wicket so all those reports of wicket being green have been proven wrong.

Shami was brilliant though. There was a lot of reverse happening in the end and hence we could avoid lot of damage

yadav is not an odi bowler!end off!

I just watched south african tail enders cream umesh yadav 16-20 runs in the last over ! So much for yadav coming in as replacement. To me he looks pretty average and typical indian bowler. Shami however is a good find for india.

I see why Durban can bring our test win this test series. Helpful for spinners and reverse swing will come to play! Game on!!

It is a extremely sluggish pitch & the outfield is very slow . 280 is above par by 30 runs imo .

Varun Aaron came back from injury and bowled with fire against Mumbai.. Will be good addition in New Zealand squad. Can bowl yorkers at will

Has Yadav lost some pace ? He was 135-138 today with one odd delivery at 142.

I see why Durban can bring our test win this test series. Helpful for spinners and reverse swing will come to play! Game on!!

Do you have the fast bowlers to bowl reverse swing expertly ? I don't believe so.

Last edited:
Shami looks to be a good prospect, impressed with him so far. But Yadav is horrible.

India got this. SA needed 300+ to challenge the Indian lineup.

Shami is better then BK ever was, but i wonder how long it will last?

India got this. SA needed 300+ to challenge the Indian lineup.

It should be the closest game of the series and india will probably do their best but i am not convinced that chasing down 281 against saffers will be a walk in the park. My money is on south africa cause of their top quality bowling even on a slow wicket.

With this if"ish" total SA will need to take every chance on offer even half chances to build the pressure

Rahane at 4/5? Hmm.. not convinced. Make him open or not play him at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back