South Africa v India | 2nd ODI | Durban | Dec 8, 2013 | South African Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Despite the tons, I think india have done well to restrict the saffers !

SA collapsing in epic fashion, interestingly the odds (betting markets) were looking as if this was going to happen from the 36th over onwards. India clear favorites now IMO, and I don't know how SA have managed this from that start.

India have done well here. The pitch is getting slower and slower, might suit the Indian batsman. 280 is a good score because the outfield is slow.

Much better bowling performance from india.
Even the first half where amlaand de kock played well the lines n length was good most of the time... esp compared to first odi

Isn't it a no ball if a bouncer is bowled above head height and the batsmen hits it? Or am I missing something here?

The outfield will make it difficult to chase, will have to aerial to hit the boundaries

Two poor decisions coupled with some decent bowling has restricted SA here. India should be able to chase anything less than 300.

How well did de Kock and Amla bat considering how the ball is not coming on anymore.

Two poor decisions coupled with some decent bowling has restricted SA here. India should be able to chase anything less than 300.

which two poor decisions,only one was a poor decision.

All the guys bashing India upto today will suddenly start bash SA and praise India.

You have to score main part of Your runs in the first 20-25 overs while the balls are New, once they get old scoring freely becomes difficult.

Let's see what Kallis and McLaren can do in the last 3 overs... I really thought 300 would be a minimum given the platform the openers gave them. Looks like SA are doing a "Pakistan".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back