South Africa vs Australia | 2nd Test | Johannesburg | 17-21 Nov 2011

Less than 100 to win for Australia - can they do it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually feel for Cummins a little bit. He has had no support from the other end at all.

Think he'd be wishing right now that someone as senior as Mcgrath or Lee would be bowling alongside him.

Well done to him for bowling well in his debut test.

Clarke is really overbowling Cummins, this is his 4th First Class game, one wonders how many times he's even bowled 20 overs in a day.

He is not quite fit enough yet, not surprising.

Noticeably 5kms slower today, Clarke struggling without having Watson to cover ten to fifteen overs a day and Lyon has been underbowled.

He is not quite fit enough yet, not surprising.

Noticeably 5kms slower today, Clarke struggling without having Watson to cover ten to fifteen overs a day and Lyon has been underbowled.

Indian pace bowling syndrome :nehra

Amla runs Prince out for 2. 5/249. Maybe we can keep it to below 300

Siddle - 45 runs in 20 overs
MJ - 91 runs in 21 overs :facepalm:

Great knock comes to an end, second consecutive hundred for Amla. Player :14:

It's that man Boucher again, fighting it out for RSA.

Wouldn't call this choking both sides have lost wickets in big bunches this series.

The underbowled Lyon gets his second.

^ Always been saying this. DRS is not perfect, it's a bloody waste of time and a controversy creator.

:4

Phillander adding some crucial runs here. Lead -256

Lead - 264

Anything above 270 would be tough for Australia.

since Mitch can't seem to bowl on the area he's supposed to...he should have started bowling around the wicket with the new ball.. that would aid him to atleast correct the line to which to bowl

Current partnership - 31 runs

Shouldn't have been , survived an lbw that should have been given out.

DRS is amusing,

the umpires thoughts theres an edge, so does the viewer but the suggestive replays tells otherwise no edge and looked dead plumb. What we got from the majestic DRS surprise ball goin down the legside

which i agree is i filthy joke.

These runs by the tail may end up being the decisive factor in the match.,

Well played Amla
probably his most important test innings to date. Thanks to Amla, 250 plus score will be very hard to chase. Looks like SA will get around 300.

In my eyes, Amla's gone past AB, I now rank him higher. Still not as good as Kallis or Smith, but at least he's got something to aim for.

We have fought well in this series but they are the superior team.

Too many runs to get now

Cummins gets two in two immediately after lunch :amir

That's his five fer and amazingly ... his first five fer EVER at the highest level (first class, T20 etc)

Steyn's innings might make the difference. You can't keep this guy out of the match :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back