South Africa vs Pakistan | 1st ODI | 19 Jan, 2019 | Port Elizabeth | South Africa innings Thread

If there is a little reverse than Hassan can come into play otherwise spinners especially Shadab will need to take care of these middle overs

Amla late dabbing Faheem to third man boundary. What trundler level pace is this

I was implying that its a wrong terminology in official terms. Personally any person or poster can call a player whatever he wants.

Apart from personal shaming - what people can do, when he is picked even in Test as all-rounder & doesn’t bowl after a player (Ross) complained for his action. If he was a BD player, I would have launched FaceBook shaming platform for whole nation to get after him & BCB.

Bring in Hussain Talat for Faheem Ashraf (or the best batting all rounder in the country)
Shaheen Afridi for Imad Wasim
Amir for Shinwari (either/or . . depending on who is bolwing better, but i think amir would be better in england)

and we would be getting close to the line up we want at the world cup . .

I don’t know why Rameez is sound extra grating to me today

Apart from personal shaming - what people can do, when he is picked even in Test as all-rounder & doesn’t bowl after a player (Ross) complained for his action. If he was a BD player, I would have launched FaceBook shaming platform for whole nation to get after him & BCB.

Its like max 1 year remaining in his career, no point in putting so much effort shaming him.

Paks top 4 should he Fakhar Sharjeel Baba Haris, they may not he world beaters at least they get pak of to a hoos start.

Knowing pak theyl go with Imam shan masood hafeez asad

Expect Hafeez to start chucking around the 5th over, or if he gets his for 3 boundaries.

everything looks a bit flat. Not loving the bowling team selection.
I

Our bowling is becoming as bad as Zimbabwe. Struggling to take a wicket.

There is absolutely zero pressure being built here. Bowlers bowling either side of the wicket :facepalm:

Rameez is someone you should hire to describe things for the visually impaired

Sarfraz is such a senseless Captain. The need of the hour is wickets not drying runs up. Why is he hiding Shadab and Hasan our two attacking options? Instead going to defensive option.

Paks top 4 should he Fakhar Sharjeel Baba Haris, they may not he world beaters at least they get pak of to a hoos start.

Knowing pak theyl go with Imam shan masood hafeez asad

Excellent Top 4 this. But it is merely a wishful thing. Would love to see this happen asap.

We need wickets here as SA are gaining momentum, cant just go through motions now of just bowling spin from both ends for a period of time.

Sarfaraz seems to be waiting for a wicket to fall before bringing fileders in.

Game is already over for pak.

Even if SA collapse the will get to 260 minimum which will be too much for pak

South Africa is looking to massacre Pakistan. 300 plus on cards.
South Africa has at least two strike bowlers in Rabada and Oli. They will surely take wickets and it will help trundles like Phelu.

Pak are known for not being able to chase and against Oliver and rabada, chasing in excess of 270 virtually impossible for the brittle batting line up

Its not even been 15 overs and a lot of posters are saying worst bowling attack, 300 on the cards etc.

Its easy to say things on forum as you know there is a big chance nobody is gonna pick on your wrong predictions most of the times. :vk

Aur nazreen 38 ***** hafeez aafspin bowling kartein hein. Badqismati sai inhein icc ke wajay se che o aath martaba mushkilon ka saamna karna para hai. Halake Ashwin ko kabhi koi mushqilat nahin pesh hui hain icc se.
Hamare zarai batate hein ke icc ka ‘i’ india k liye hai.
*using extreme yahya hussaini voice*

Shaheen is still learning.

The rest usually gets the ball jacking even on flat tracks. The reason Junaid troubled Bangla in the UAE while Amir, Hasan got smashed into every corner.

Agreed. Though Hassan when in rythm can also generate seam movement but most of the times he is trying too much of other things rather than focusing on consistency of line and length with seam position.

Back