South Africa vs Pakistan | 1st Test | Johannesburg | 2/2/13 | Day 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats graphic of YKs recent dismissals graphic tells a story, Paks greatest, wat a joke

Bench strength is crap too. Have to live with this crap lot for the next two games as well.

the beehive of YK dismissal are damning for someone who has played for so long, now YK is one great FTB

what a bunch of drips this team is....cowards and timid...so much for kamran abbasi calling this team the most resolute bunch to visit these shores...the 2007 line up was way better

Time for Younis Khan to retire.. he is just not good enuf these days.

So replays confirm Younis was out to a no ball. Steve Davis is a moron.

How can you be such an idiotic umpire? Doctrove standards here.

Misbah is prepared to block till stumps. 282 more deliveries to block.

Ramiz as usual can just nod his head: "It was a very close thing indeed"

smh.

LOL steve davis checks the replay and still can't see the no ball.Is he drunk or what?

i always thought if you land and then slide thats alright.

Remember Brett Lee slipping a big chunk on a dismissal once.

Anyway, YK was still fortunate to be there as the earlier lbw call was fair that the South Africans didn't get in their favour.

haysman defending the undefensible, rameez bit shy of saying that was a blatant no ball!

i dont get it you refer it to the third umpire and he still gives it out on a no ball.... now this is just crap. and the moron commentator is saying its not. Davis should be removed bcz of this.

Shafiq looking a lot better than I thought he would against Morkel thus far. Will be tested by swing more though, Steyn etc.

i always thought if you land and then slide thats alright.

Remember Brett Lee slipping a big chunk on a dismissal once.

He landed on the line and went forward, you need to be behind the line for it to be legal. Was a clear no ball.

no he isnt...i am a fan ...:facepalm: at u

mate i can show u his innings he only comes good when conditions are good for batting just like Yosef. Take e.g eng series ok? when ball was doing something he got out cheaply in 2 tests and 1st inning of 3rd test, when pitch has eased out perfect batting conditioons he came good. Same with Yosef.

Misbah off the mark after about 50 overs of batting.

Younis Khan's dismissal pitch map against seamers... 2/3 of those balls he should have left (way wide of the stumps)... That's sad for the best batsmen of our side... There is a reason we are such a poor batting unit...

Screen Shot 2013-02-03 at 7.37.56 AM.jpg

46.3 overs to go for today. . hopefully we won't lose today ... that will certainly annoy saffers :)

Younis khan needs to start taking his cricket seriously as the most senior bastman his performances lately have been pathetic.

I think if u land ur foot inside the line initially and then slide it forward,it will be considered a legit delivery.
I am not seeing the match currently so cannot say if that exactly is the case.
But if that is the case then it is a legit delivery as I have seen this happening before.

He landed on the line and went forward, you need to be behind the line for it to be legal. Was a clear no ball.

there were 2 different balls.

the wicket ball- he had a tiny bit behind the line. so fair.

another ball - he slid a tiny bit foreward.

Somehow they showed both replays together after the dismissal had been cleared etc.
COnfusing everyone

I am already looking forward to LOIs. :hammad

nice shot by shafiq.... i think he wants to show africans that they cant count him out.

I do not think in 21st century no country will go with out playing test for 6 months and then expect to come to a country like SA on the bouncy tracks and pick a bat up and start scoring centuries and those six month to play in your domestic cricket which is the worst ever structure to have some batting display if some one Imran Fartaht can score triple ton then you know it is a diabolical system!

Some one like Mike hays men and pommi Embangwa to insinuate YK is a FTB well these third rate commentators i take their comments with a pinch of salt and they never were on a cricket field.

Look at Keppler Wessele who is a very Mediocre cricketer for Australia used to quake in his boots against the quick's in his home condition as a player in 1980's, these are just num nuts , let pakistan play every 18 months home and away in South Africa then see What happens?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back