South Africa vs Pakistan | 3rd Test | Centurion | 22/2/13 | Day 1

Good start by Ehsan - hope he continues well. If somebody can get another one and then we can bring in Ajmal

I've hyped that guy too much has to do well :p

WOW.

What a cracker of a delivery to get Smith. Comes in with a bang.

pace is less but nice length and line ... hes from sheikhpura he has roots of :asif

look how good are our inexpreinced bowlers rather then expreinced :gul and tanu

Where are Ehsan haters now
i was only one weak ago who was Backing Ehsan in this forum
everyone were use to say Ehsan has low pace

Terrible captaincy blunders by Misbah this series

First match didnt play irfan, adil
Second match didnt play Rahman, didnt give irfan the new ball
Third match dropped Jamshed

Irfan's pressure at one end will allow a decent bowler to get wickets at the other end

The way steyn bowling, i doubt any opener from pak can give him hard time.

Where are Ehsan haters now
i was only one weak ago who was Backing Ehsan in this forum
everyone were use to say Ehsan has low pace

you must have been on some other forum.... lots of people were asking for Ehsan during test #2 forum

Maybe if you actually stopped trolling only when we're doing good, you would know :)

you must have been on some other forum.... lots of people were asking for Ehsan during test #2 forum

Maybe if you actually stopped trolling only when we're doing good, you would know :)

Haahahaa.. right.. everyone in this forum were backing Ehasan...
He might have been in MIsbahUlHaqpassion.net Forum :yk

Looks like there is nothing in the pitch apart from uneven bounce , no lateral movement.

lets save judgement until RSA bowls. They have managed way more movement then our pace bowlers have all series.

But there is a lot of uneven bounce, very troubling since we already suck at batting.

I dunno, i expect more than "pressure" from a new ball bowler.

This is now his 3rd attempt with a new ball, and he has 0 top order wickets.

But you have to realise that it is only his second test and batsmen concentrate a bit more against him then say a gul or Eshan.

But InshAllah, once he can consistently bring that ball back in from outside off, he will be a handful.

A promising prospect.

Ifran - Junaid - Ajmal - Rehman/Seamer depending on the nature of the pitch.

Eshan has good control on line and length. Pace is not there, means his main weapon is seam and control. His action and seams will get better with time.
Not having pace will be issue with older ball. Lets see how he does today

Rahat does not look confident. The face says "what the hell am i doing here"

I agree. But to be fair Pakistan has too many youngsters, its hard to make right decision in those circumstances...

Its not about giving steyn of phinlander a hard time, its about giving jamshed a fair run

U saying innings not enough, imagine kallis not scoring 1 50 in 4 innings. 4 inning r alot in test cricket, in my opinion he shud hav been in test team, may be once he has played few more odi cricket, he was inexperience and that too Against SA, and i dnt think it was fair on him to be thrown out like this. Ill management by coach and captaan sahab.

Pakistan were actually very impressive in the last test and could have pulled off a win if the batting did better. This should be great test match hopefully.Great start by Ehsan Adil he was very impressive when i saw him in the under 19 worldcup. but wasn't he faster than this? can someone tell me? i remember him being faster.

Pakistan were actually very impressive in the last test and could have pulled off a win if the batting did better. This should be great test match hopefully.Great start by Ehsan Adil he was very impressive when i saw him in the under 19 worldcup. but wasn't he faster than this? can someone tell me? i remember him being faster.

if using Pakistan would have won if batted better argument is a huge stretch. We lose 90% of our matches cause our batting is garbage.

Even when our bowling is bad, our batting is usually the reason for the loss.

As for Ehsan, I always remember him only being a swing bowler. Maybe he'll hit 130s, but he was never a 140 bowler, not that i remember.

Back