South Africa vs Pakistan | 3rd Test | Centurion | 22/2/13 | Day 1

Pak problem since amir and asif have been banned, pak is struging and i dnt blame misbah for trying new bowlers here.

lol, RSA starting to look good again. three boundaries, and if not for Asad Shafiq, would have been 4 in 4.....

Time for Ajmal to try to save us again?

RSA look pretty casual in this match. I guess you can afford to do so when you know your opposition is going to choke when it matters.

RSA look pretty casual in this match. I guess you can afford to do so when you know your opposition is going to choke when it matters.

Choke is when your expected to do good but fail. Pakistan consistently sucks with the bat. Remember 3rd ODI vs India?

Pakistans inexperience showing here with the bowlers, to many boundary balls been given away here and on this surface we have already given away 30 runs more than we should have this morning.

terrible bowling from a disgusting bowler. This reminds me of 2006 england series when we had gul sami and nazir bowling with akhtar and asif out injured.

Scoring at over 4 are SA. They surely know how to dominate the bowlers.

IND vs AUS seems like more fun. It has more rivalry. RSA vs PAK matches: the result is already known before a ball is played.

Good start from Pakistan so far, they need to take advantage

expect pakistan after the same amount of overs to have 40 on the board with clueless azhar ali poking away at half volleys

expect pakistan after the same amount of overs to have 40 on the board with clueless azhar ali poking away at half volleys

typical idiotic Pakistani comment.... blame the highest scorer from our last innings.

Why did you bat so slow!! So what if we lost either test w/o getting to day 5! Clearly hitting Steyn & Philander is just as easy as hitting Rahat & Ehsan! Go and slog!!!

Salaam to all my watan ke nau jawano ! Just tuning in after Jummah and a halwa puri nashta :p

Nobody told me we were going to play and ODI today? #BowlingVoesContinue

pace and bounce good by irfan but seriously how he is getting wkts except may be tail enders?

getting slaughtered by amla n co,,

making our bowlers look like a joke,,

great work misbah n watmore,,, irfan (1) rahat(1) aadil(0) combined have 2 game experience between them wow

Lots of bounce for Irfan.

Pitch is pretty uneven

getting slaughtered by amla n co,,

making our bowlers look like a joke,,

great work misbah n watmore,,, irfan (1) rahat(1) aadil(0) combined have 2 game experience between them wow

and who should have played lets hear it? Gul? Sami?

lol @ the messiah rahat..i think this should bury the hype crew for good..go watch cricket before some of you come and spout garbage!!

Looks like whatmore got his desired xi this time.

Sad to see jamsheda dropped.

typical idiotic Pakistani comment.... blame the highest scorer from our last innings.

Why did you bat so slow!! So what if we lost either test w/o getting to day 5! Clearly hitting Steyn & Philander is just as easy as hitting Rahat & Ehsan! Go and slog!!!

u dont have to slog to put away bad balls genius

Back