South Africa vs Pakistan | 3rd Test | Centurion | 22/2/13 | Day 1

Happy.. to Ehasan plying.. BUt why the hell FArHath Bradman....????..why are'nt those fools giving a long run to Nasir Jamshed.. Tht Guy played a well 45 in 2nd test... If so then they shouldnt have played Duckafeez..! He too was really bad with the bat

100% agreed! I would still play Hafeez over Farhat though. At least he can bowl and field. Farhat cant even hold onto simple catches.

Just a terrible player.

This Rahat Ali looks very poor..... How can you guys carry on picking these trundlers?
Why was Riaz not picked?

What a pathetic bowler Rahat Ali... How this man has an average of 21 in first ball baffles me... Very poor selection, he has no future why waste this tour??? - selection committee what you have done???

Irfan kee Qismet - 6 monts ago people on this forum would laugh at us suggesting he should be in Pak team and now he's leading our attack with such effectiveness!

Ehsan should be given the new ball if Rahat does not bowl any good bowls in the next over.

rahat can bowl decent line, he just needs to have confidence.

Agree with you. It was 1 over.

Terrible over, I agree with everyone. But its his second test. Dont forget its not like Gul or Tanvir were any better options.

I would still pick Rahat and give him a second chance. Although I would have preferred to open with Ehsan.

What a pathetic bowler Rahat Ali... How this man has an average of 21 in first ball baffles me... Very poor selection, he has no future why waste this tour??? - selection committee what you have done???

haha rahat was picked on his performances. and he has done well in FC, as per his avg of 21. im sure given time he will get better (ex, junaid).

Rahat is gonna give us a break through as he's one bowling toucher fuller..

Agree with you. It was 1 over.

Terrible over, I agree with everyone. But its his second test. Dont forget its not like Gul or Tanvir were any better options.

I would still pick Rahat and give him a second chance. Although I would have preferred to open with Ehsan.

couple of these deliveries that nipped back in were good line. just needs to maintain it

I thought the team in the second test was one of the weakest to represent Pakistan but this team is even worse! Hafeez a consistent failure should be ashamed his still in the team in place of Jamshed.

Really???? Your going to judge Rahat on one game plus one over???

Mate its my opinion, go check his youtube videos.

Mate you will be out of PakPassion if you make any allegations like that. Watch your step on this one.

If you have proof start a thread with analysis.

Now that's more like it.

Great comeback after that pathetic first over.

I hope pakistans most inexperienced bowling line up ever does some justice here. Good to see rahat ali get a wicket early on.

Good shape, nice line. Gets his first wicket.
Needs to bowl like this.

that was unplayable rahat just need to keep it that length and swing it in

Rahat looks pretty bad despite of the wicker, i dont know how this alviro guy is selected in the SA team.

Super excited to see Ehsan Adil, cant wait to see what the hype is about

Mate you will be out of PakPassion if you make any allegations like that. Watch your step on this one.

If you have proof start a thread with analysis.

Mate, I think you are getting a bit touchy. Chill out.

Its not an allegation, its an opinion. And I dont have time to sit here to start a thread with analysis.

Rahat is awful. Yes he took a wicket, mubarak to him. But he has no pace, no bite. I cant believe guys hyped him. If these are the leading domestic quicks in Pakistan - the future is not green.

Guys koi pada hotay nhi seekhta, u hav to play and learn, but he still need to take wickets pak must get SA out below 200.

Expecting 4 sub 250 totals here with no Kallis... Cracker it should be

rahat has potential to bowl 145 ... but he has cut down his pace i think
have seen him bowl 143 in srilanka and 145 in fbt20

Back