South Africa vs Pakistan | 3rd Test | Centurion | 22/2/13 | Day 1

Who are you listening too?? Maybe not much credit to Ehsan, but the amount of praise given to Ajmal is very friendly. Every time he comes on, they call him magician or best spinner (not one of the best, BEST spinner).

Unlike Indian commentators, who when Ajmal took a 5-fer in the 3rd ODI, gave the MoM to Dhoni for scoring 30-odd....

Didn't have much choice , ajmal got a ten fer.

hes not nearly as accurate,and swings it one way.

but I hope he doesnt go his way:D

Like :asif he's more of a seam bowler and can get movement both ways in fact, but actually he's known for maintaining a teasing line & length for long spells, might be first intl. game pressure but he has all the tools to develop into a fine Test bowler.

Even in 1st test they praised him a lot, and no, they dont have to, even in a 10-fer. Especially given how badly they beat us.

And today, 0 wickets but lots of praise.

Only because he is comfotably better than every other spinner in the world , in all the formats.

seriously what is mohammed akram doing about this continuous no-ball problem?? waste of space. was rubbish as a bowler himself so what advice can he possibly give???

Like :asif he's more of a seam bowler and can get movement both ways in fact, but actually he's known for maintaining a teasing line & length for long spells, might be first intl. game pressure but he has all the tools to develop into a fine Test bowler.

good.hes in my fantasy team,so hope he does very well:D

seriously what is mohammed akram doing about this continuous no-ball problem?? waste of space. was rubbish as a bowler himself so what advice can he possibly give???

He does not have any qualification , may be cheaper than better options.

What a batsman Sir Amla is, reminds me of Mark waugh who was probably the most elegant player of all time

this is no challenge for amla....like scoring a 100 vs bangladesh or zimbabwe bowlers

Just out of curiosity, how much is the difference between a size 13 and a size 15?

Just out of curiosity, how much is the difference between a size 13 and a size 15?

As big as the difference between one who is 5 feet 8 and 6 feet 2 :irfan I am 6 feet 3 and size 11. Size 15 are monsterous.

Saffers doing REALLY well on Day 1. I remember Indians bundled out for 130 odd on day 1 here. It gets better for batting later on especially on Days 2 and 3. If saffers get 400, they will be very happy.

Saffers doing REALLY well on Day 1. I remember Indians bundled out for 130 odd on day 1 here. It gets better for batting later on especially on Days 2 and 3. If saffers get 400, they will be very happy.

It's always interesting when SA bowl after a low total, the bowlers are just pumped up.

was in myd ads shop after the loss in the last match..indian chap who's worked with us for 40 eyars ribs me about pak..lol.. (we havea discussion about how crap we were etc etc, gotta keep the workers happy)..indian customer walks in.. " so how did amla do"...?

Irfan has been tight but once again not much in the wickets column..needs to bowl a bit fuller..

Man both these guys always seem to be the only ones that score against us. Just remove both of them and the rest of the batting will most likely collapse.

that was bowled at 119.7 kph lol closer to Tanvir Ahmed's average speed :)) :))

that was bowled at 119.7 kph lol closer to Tanvir Ahmed's average speed :)) :))

Nah that's Tanvir's slower one. His stock ball is quite pacy at 125 and his express can go upto as much as 128. No laughing matter :akhtar

:four why did he bowl YK?rubbish captaincy

I think the commentary answered it, they using feet, and not much spin. If Ajmal cannot spin it, Hafeez def wont. So they figured YK will keep them in their crease.

Way things are going, anything is worth a shot.... last 10 overs, 50 runs - 0 wickets....

maybe time to try hafeez anyway

Back