South Africa vs Pakistan | 3rd Test | Centurion | 22/2/13 | Day 1

Amla has been ordinary this series, didn't expect him to go 2 tests without a hundred.

Misbah is a pathetic captain

No captain in the world will look good when his pace attack is this garbage in RSA.... hard to imagine what else he could do outside maybe bowling Hafeez (who barely spins it already, on a track where Ajmal is not getting much spin).

I think the commentary answered it, they using feet, and not much spin. If Ajmal cannot spin it, Hafeez def wont. So they figured YK will keep them in their crease.

Way things are going, anything is worth a shot.... last 10 overs, 50 runs - 0 wickets....

maybe time to try hafeez anyway

I think he needs to back Ehsan and Rahat here..this could be there last game for some time so they should be given more overs to prove themselves..

Where is Rehman????

I mean he is so much better than all our fast bowlers

I think he needs to back Ehsan and Rahat here..this could be there last game for some time so they should be given more overs to prove themselves..

actually Rahat is bowling from one end already. probably spin-yk from one end, pace bowlers rotate on other.

that was fast..almost touching 143 kph..almost had Amla there too..

Where is Rehman????

I mean he is so much better than all our fast bowlers

What is he going to do on a track where Ajmal is having trouble spinning the ball??? This is RSA!!

If they had played two spinners, everybody would say "So stupid! who plays two spinners!!"

thank u thats what I been syaing might as well get sami in

We have come to this that we have to rely on younis khan.

I do not agree that these guyz are inexperienced. They can't even bowl in the right areas. After playing many first class matches, you get an idea where no to bowl.

Silly decision by Misbah to review this decision against Amla. Amla is a walker and he would have walked if he hit it.

IF hafeez was retain in the side just on the merit of his bowling

Toh where the hell is he?

for a guy who is called professor hafiz is one dumbo there was enough doubt but he came with thoery bat was going that way so must be nick and convinced to take the DRS seriously pathetic

Hafeez has the easiest job in this series, bat for couple of minutes each innings and don't have to bowl either.

Misbah ki Ulti Shave zindabaad... he is looking more whiter than south africans

for a guy who is called professor hafiz is one dumbo there was enough doubt but he came with thoery bat was going that way so must be nick and convinced to take the DRS seriously pathetic

like bullet drive said, this is stupid from the ENTIRE team. EVERYBODY knows Amla ALWAYS walks! Why use a review vs him????

May be our firstclass cricket is so poor that we have now started to produce people who do not know where to bowl.

Rahat has been bowling well in the second spell, give credit when it is due

there's no point of bowling YK...either it should have been Hafeez or Ehsan..

this will be a innings deaf for pakistan,

southa africa will score 400+ 1st innings,

pak 140 1st and 220 all out 2nd innings

bowling with real pace, good to see.

It was really disappointing to see him with trundling pace on his debut

Rahat is just a crap bowler, never should have been sent to South Africa.

I think the more Rahat plays for PAK, the better he'll get.

We all must remember that these guys are playing their first tests

Rahat is bowling with fire, we are seeing some good speed from him

-

Back