Sri Lanka v Pakistan | 1st ODI | Dambulla | 30/7/09 [PAK inns]

ya all know all from the very inception of the game, what can happen :))) :))) :)))

good day pakistanis, till now, wastage of time

Last edited:
muhammad.kamran said:
so you thought you should jinx also.....:(

I don't believe jinx. Just trying to support him because we have no batsman left after Misbah and Fawad.

Sheikh said:
I think it's about time Sarfraz gets a run. Akmal's had a 100 odi's now and he still averages in the mid-20's. Couple that with his terrible glovework and it's a travesty that Sarfraz hasn't got a proper run yet.
Agreed. Akmal just flops and flops and when ever he is about to get dropped he pulls an Ijaz.

Pakistanis always play like that. They always give away their wickets easily. How many times have we seen any good opening partnership? You can count them on your fingers. We need a good inning by any single player to win this game, as usual...otherwise they will lose again, as usual...

are you the same people who were jumping last month when we won t2o wc. lloll kay hoya jay hun just shut up and watch cricket and suport your team dont be like indians when you are winning you start jumping up and down and when it comes to losing you people start criticising your own team.. o yaar for god sake just support pakistan

Disco_Lemonade said:
well always aim high :)

Good to know that you are not high. Sounded like suspicious ;-)

Fine Shot! SIX

Shahid Khan Afridi is on the roll. He needs to calm down and be patient.

Sensible display by Afridi - six and then takes a single.

No reverse sweeps from YK, I hope !

Both should get us to 150+

Anybody's game ... this partnership is vital

fawad_wellwisher said:
Ramiz never at a loss for words!

To my knowledge, he has 30 words in his vocab. He uses them in different combinations.

Sheikh said:
To laugh at wrist-slitters like you.

Haha

Please stop name-calling. You can understand why people are frustrated with this Pakistan team and different people show that disappointment in different ways (some get angry while others bottle it up). This forum provides a chance to vent. If you dont like reading negative comments then dont read them.

shane said:
Please stop name-calling. You can understand why people are frustrated with this Pakistan team and different people show that disappointment in different ways (some get angry while others bottle it up). This forum provides a chance to vent. If you dont like reading negative comments then dont read them.

I suppose he is venting at people who vent :31:

Let the games begin.

Pls pls Pakistan dont carry that rubbish batting form into ODIS !!!

PAK 73-4

Frustrating because its some poor shots that have us in this position

Misbah is out in the middle - badly out of form, lets see what he can do

Thushara to Shahid Afridi, OUT, an awful shot to get out, Afridi had looked in good touch till then

Shahid Afridi c †Sangakkara b Thushara 27 (28b 1x4 1x6) SR: 96.42

He was settled. Why did he has to play stupid shot? Yet he complains about captaincy he doesn't deserve. I am really disappointed. He could have easily had fine inning today. He had chance to prove today and he blew it. That is great.

74-4, Fawad is the man to guide us home, if he digs in, we can get there....

beautiful shot by afridi...georgeous...handsomely cut away .... staright to the dressing room...

shane said:
People can get frustrated without the name calling. Branding an entire team pathetic (twice) is over the top and immature, especially since the majority of people (as well as that same poster, I'm sure) were creaming themselves a month ago.

Now we're pathetic? I'm sorry but that IS wrist-slitting of the highest order.

Self destruct button has been pressed, this is all too familiar, there is something wrong with this team which has nothing to do with cricket, if you know what I mean,
Fire intikhab, I dont like his team selection. he cant coach batsmen, he is clueless, it seems same mistakes are being repeated by batsmen,

haing said that Sri Lanka is a better side, they have outplayed Pakistan, for sure

PapaBear said:
Self destruct button has been pressed, this is all too familiar, there is something wrong with this team which has nothing to do with cricket, if you know what I mean,
Fire intikhab, I dont like his team selection. he cant coach batsmen, he is clueless, it seems same mistakes are being repeated by batsmen,

haing said that Sri Lanka is a better side, they have outplayed Pakistan, for sure

:14: chalo jee ho jao shurro...pakistan nai 20 over kehlay nahi aur saath hi judge saab apna verdict dey rahay hai...shabash :14: :14:

Only 156 to get so if they bat simply the game is still there to be won.

PapaBear said:

Pls buy me a lottery ticket as well

Sheikh said:
People can get frustrated without the name calling. Branding an entire team pathetic (twice) is over the top and immature, especially since the majority of people (as well as that same poster, I'm sure) were creaming themselves a month ago.

Now we're pathetic? I'm sorry but that IS wrist-slitting of the highest order.

It's just the turbulent emotions of sport. People say all sorts of crazy things - that's why they are called "fanatics".

coca-cola said:
:14: chalo jee ho jao shurro...pakistan nai 20 over kehlay nahi aur saath hi judge saab apna verdict dey rahay hai...shabash :14: :14:

okay younis khan gone...you might be right :))) :)))

Out. Throwing the game away. Can't win matches if u throw wickets away like this. Still though if fawad and misbah can play out the overs we will win.

misjudgement from afridi but otherwise he was doing ok..I like the lineup but I think malik needs to be dropped now..as for akmal well I would give him another game then move him down the order..we need to sort out our batting order!!

Thushara to Younis Khan, OUT, Younis Khan joins the procession, Sri Lanka are well on top here

Younis Khan c Mathews b Thushara 12 (23b 1x4 0x6) SR: 52.17

time for fawad to shine. These 2 are supposed to have good temprament lets see it now.

Sparhawk said:
And only 5 wickets left
Yeah thats a big blow ... A lot rests with these two now, but we're definately looking down the barrell of another collapse.

Ordinary bowlers ripping us apart.

YK's terrible run with the bat continues

Can Grandpa redeem himself in this match? He'l never get a better opportunity.

Back