The best Gloves I have ever brought.

sully3

First Class Captain
Runs
Yes these are Irfan gloves and are amazing I have had them 4 years now comfort wise they are amazing. Quality is up there with best gloves, obviously design and looks wise they are outdated.
I also own CA plus 12000 gloves and last year I also got 909 d30 as they were on sale, but nothing compares to my Irfan gloves.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1303940640.437381.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1303940640.437381.jpg
    344.6 KB · Views: 211
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1303940703.907906.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1303940703.907906.jpg
    329.5 KB · Views: 213
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1303940741.558585.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1303940741.558585.jpg
    303.6 KB · Views: 223
Looks good!

Design is not outdated at all! In fact, this design is very very famous it is known as sausage/traditional style.

to be honest am not a big fan of those gloves. but if they are doing the job for you comfort and protection wise, then i should congratulate you on finding the perfect pair of gloves for yourself.

touchwood I have never had any kind of hand injury wearing these even though I open the innings.

I don't know what happened to this company, at one time Moyo and Kamran Akmal were using their stuff. This is right before GN signed Moyo I think.

Any idea why we don't see there stuff anymore CD?

i agree, not a real sausage finger design because not as flexible and not really great looking. (my opinion). Only positive is that sausage tend to offer more protection than block fingers but the more you pay for a glove, the more protection you get anyway

I dont know what happened to them but they do exist but they are not ask big as they used to be but I'm sure a shop or two are in Lahore and other places. If I remember correctly in Lahore one of there shop is in Hafeez Centre.

Yes, Mohammad Yousuf along Kamran Akmal used Irfan stuff before sihgning with Gray Nicolls. Also Rana Naveed uses/used there stuff as well.

Best ones in terms of comfort are Kookaburras in my opinion - my brother and friends also think this, though they are expensive.

Best ones in terms of comfort are Kookaburras in my opinion - my brother and friends also think this, though they are expensive.
this is true, ccx and blade are block while kahuna and rogue are sausage. I used the kahuna 600 and they were pretty comfy for sausage fingers. the kahuna 1000 is just too expensive. kangaroo leather doesnt do much. + being sausage design, the 600 had enough protection anyway

I dont know what happened to them but they do exist but they are not ask big as they used to be but I'm sure a shop or two are in Lahore and other places. If I remember correctly in Lahore one of there shop is in Hafeez Centre.

Yes, Mohammad Yousuf along Kamran Akmal used Irfan stuff before sihgning with Gray Nicolls. Also Rana Naveed uses/used there stuff as well.

I got these gloves and a few other bits from slazenger in lahore, they sold a few Irfan bats too.

not the best looking gloves (no offence) but it depends on the performance not looks its not a modelling cat walk lol

Just grabbed a pair of Reebok Centurian Pro gloves from local cricket store ... on first usage they are amazing. Were a bit dear (never spent more than $30 on gloves, these were $60 down from $90), but well worth it.

Reebok_Centurian_Pro__26173_zoom.jpg

Feel fantastic C_F! Now time to buy the rest of the Reebok kit so it doesn't look out of place :ibutt

Back