Three activists who razed Babri Masjid have converted to Islam

MenInG

PakPassion Administrator
Staff member
Runs
AYODHYA: Three Hindu activists who were involved in razing Babri Masjid to the ground in 1992 have converted to Islam.

For three persons who once were regarded as heroes in their own villages for razing down Babri Masjid, the act is now a crime that they deeply regret. The guilt-ridden former Kar Sevaks (activists) have now converted to Islam.

Balbir Singh, who was once a popular Shiv Sena leader and the one that climbed the dome of the razed Babri Masjid, is now known as Muhammad Amir after converting to Islam. Along with his colleague Muhammad Umar (who was formerly known as Yogendra Pal and was also involved in the Babri Masjid attack) have vowed to construct and renovate 100 mosques as atonement for their sins.

Singh’s transformation from radical Hindu activist to a Muslim is all the more sensational. The man from Panipat was in Deoband to assassinate Maulana Kaleem Siddiqui when he heard the cleric’s sermon.

It was then that Singh approached Maulana Kaleem not as a foe out there to assassinate him but as a man who had decided to change his religion.However, changing his religion has come at a coast as Mohammad Aamir, as he is known now, has shifted to Hyderabad where he has married a Muslim woman.

Shockingly, Aamir also runs a school that imparts Islamic teachings to children.

He’s not the only one though whose conscience has awaken after all these years. Shive Prasad, a former youth leader of Bajrang Daal in Ayodhya, used to train 4,000 Kar Sevaks in the city.

He was also one of the most active participants who were involved in pulling down Babri Masjid in 1992. After the incident he went into severe depression and suffered from bouts of hallucination. To cure him of his condition, Prasad sought the help of saints, mantriks and psychiatrists but to no avail.

For the next five years, he lived a life cut off from society. In 1997, he went to Sharjah for employment and in 1999, converted to Islam and now goes by the name of Mohammad Mustafa.

However, like the other activists, repentance for him has come at a heavy cost. Ostracised by his family, Mustafa has been threatened with dire consequences should he ever choose to return to India by the Sangh Parivar.

https://www.samaa.tv/international/...o-razed-babri-masjid-have-converted-to-islam/

I am more interested in seeing if Mr.Balbir Singh AKA Mohamed Amir can bowl like the famous one? :amir

Why change names to Arabic ones? Why can't he be Balbir Singh and still be a Muslim?

I am more interested in seeing if Mr.Balbir Singh AKA Mohamed Amir can bowl like the famous one? :amir

Why change names to Arabic ones? Why can't he be Balbir Singh and still be a Muslim?

It's better that religion can be identified by name. I am uncomfortable dealing with people if I don't know their religion.

It is Sunna and recommended to change the name if the meaning of former mame is bad or unbefitting. If it isn’t then it is not necessary to change the name to a muslim name, but the recommendation is still there I believe?

Most people I know have changed their first mame but kept the surname.

It is also like that when you change your religion you probably want to distant yourself from your previous life and also to gel into the new environment.

It is Sunna and recommended to change the name if the meaning of former mame is bad or unbefitting. If it isn’t then it is not necessary to change the name to a muslim name, but the recommendation is still there I believe?

Most people I know have changed their first mame but kept the surname.

It is also like that when you change your religion you probably want to distant yourself from your previous life and also to gel into the new environment.

As [MENTION=2099]Cricket[/MENTION]Catrtoons said, it is easier to identify the religion based on names for some people.

But by changing to Arabic ones, the person is trying to move away from the native culture he is born into.

There are many Hindus who converted to Christianity. But all of them kept their native names. Sometimes they add a Thomas or George or John or Matthew to their first name. Kind of like what Srilankans do. They have their long Sinhala name and in the end, they add a Perera or DeSilva etc.

To me having native name helps in unifying people. There will never be US vs Them feelings come whatever the circumstance be.

by the way - not convinced about the source of the news.

May be cops were scared of the mob and not worth risking innocent blood shed over a mosque? Given how widely islam has been practiced in India, whats teh big deal about 1 mosque?

Thats practical view.

Besides secularism went south with separate civil code for muslims and Shah bono case.

Although it will be pretty cool if they have Islamic penal code also for muslims in India.

Mobs bringing down old mosques with Police watching in a secular state?

May be cops were scared of the mob and not worth risking innocent blood shed over a mosque? Given how widely islam has been practiced in India, whats teh big deal about 1 mosque?

Thats practical view.

Besides secularism went south with separate civil code for muslims and Shah bono case.

Although it will be pretty cool if they have Islamic penal code also for muslims in India.

Religion (especially in SC) is a very complicated matter. People get offended very easily and a mob can lynch you in an instant.

I don't think cops wanted to 'protect' mosque in the first place. Moreover, even if they wanted to they were always ill-prepared.

Religion (especially in SC) is a very complicated matter. People get offended very easily and a mob can lynch you in an instant.

I don't think cops wanted to 'protect' mosque in the first place. Moreover, even if they wanted to they were always ill-prepared.

I guess cops cannot match 100000 people.This should have settled amicably between both communities but Indian left pushes their own agenda.

I guess cops cannot match 100000 people.This should have settled amicably between both communities but Indian left pushes their own agenda.

You are overestimating humanity (both Hindus/Muslim or Right/Left etc. all included) by x100000 as far as 'amicability' factor is concerned.

Sometimes miracles do happen. Maybe their new lives be blessed with peace and hope they are forgiven for their sins

Free country.Imagine this happening in Bangla or Pakistan.

One of those guys is living in Sharjah. He's been threatened with dire consequences should he ever choose to return to India by the Sangh Parivar if you read that article fully.

Yeah free country where people are killed for consuming a certain type of meat :srini

What happen ?? you said in other france related thread that their country their rules. ypu cant expect miniorities to have same right when minorities dnt give same rights to others in their own muslim countries ??
Why have you guys so much double standards for india. india have almost the highest number of masjids in the WORLD and that too when a different muslim country was created in 1947.
Ayodhya place is like mecca madina for hindusm and still temple hasnt built over there yet. Many indian muslims also support temple over there. but its only politics for every govt that temple hasnt built over there.
France neither ruled by muslims for thousand years and neither other seperate country was created out of france for muslims. And still you didnt blame france??
Guess what france ko hum india ki jutti brabr b ni smjhte.....

Last edited:

In France people aren't being killed for consuming a certain meat.

Shows your mentality. India is a dirt poor third world country. While France is a developed, first world country where the average citizen isn't sleeping on the streets or unable to put food on the table. Before your chest thumping you should realize that other people aren't as ignorant and uninformed as you.

In France people aren't being killed for consuming a certain meat.

Shows your mentality. India is a dirt poor third world country. While France is a developed, first world country where the average citizen isn't sleeping on the streets or unable to put food on the table. Before your chest thumping you should realize that other people aren't as ignorant and uninformed as you.

Na na Na it showed and actually it exposed you very badly. And most of you people. Giive me data that out of 125 crore populated country , how many people got killed for consumimg sacred cow for hindus in india , if we even combine last 5 years data. ITS NOT EVEN IN FEW HUNDREDS.
Dnt talk if you have no idea. After all the things india gone through ,india is still doing much better than mostof the countries and getting respect evergwhere. Its only a matter of few years when a poor country with world third largest economy is going to upset few of you guys.

What happen ?? you said in other france related thread that their country their rules. ypu cant expect miniorities to have same right when minorities dnt give same rights to others in their own muslim countries ??
Why have you guys so much double standards for india. india have almost the highest number of masjids in the WORLD and that too when a different muslim country was created in 1947.
Ayodhya place is like mecca madina for hindusm and still temple hasnt built over there yet. Many indian muslims also support temple over there. but its only politics for every govt that temple hasnt built over there.
France neither ruled by muslims for thousand years and neither other seperate country was created out of france for muslims. And still you didnt blame france??

I couldn't really make much sense of your post, but when you say double standards (I'm assuming you mean Muslims there, not minorities) then where are the double standards? Seems you, like the other guy called Angrez Pakistani, are generalising and making trash statements then running away when asked to explain them.

I couldn't really make much sense of your post, but when you say double standards (I'm assuming you mean Muslims there, not minorities) then where are the double standards? Seems you, like the other guy called Angrez Pakistani, are generalising and making trash statements then running away when asked to explain them.
That's the irony , you guys only understand what you want to. i was replying to his own post in which he said about muslims in france. he supported them.

That's the irony , you guys only understand what you want to. i was replying to his own post in which he said about muslims in france. he supported them.

I already asked him about it in that thread, now I'm asking you because you are claiming the same thing in this thread. What double standards are you talking about?

I already asked him about it in that thread, now I'm asking you because you are claiming the same thing in this thread. What double standards are you talking about?
Read his post in france related threads. he supported france decisions and whereas in india, same guys always come first to comment on a masjid or specific meat which is considered as holy for many hindus.
That's double standards at its best. And read my that post again.

Read his post in france related threads. he supported france decisions and whereas in india, same guys always come first to comment on a masjid or specific meat which is considered as holy for many hindus.

Okay you mean Syed1 has double standards. Got it. You might be right, that's for him to answer.

Did I mention anywhere it was ok for people to be killed in France? because that is what seems to be happening in India.

False equivalence. Try harder buddy. Learn to accept that your shining India isn't very shining, maybe if you only watch Indian channels then it is.

And why shouldn't there be double standards? Do indian hindus deserve the same respect as western white people. One who are still doing well to keep their country a third world, while the other has moved on from their dark ages and lead the world in everything.

And why shouldn't there be double standards? Do indian hindus deserve the same respect as western white people. One who are still doing well to keep their country a third world, while the other has moved on from their dark ages and lead the world in everything.
bhai chahta kya hi ??? we are still doing great inspite of the people like you what we have to deal in our country.
If we go east , you go west...this is the case with you ....though i like your poor sarcasm sometimes.

Did I mention anywhere it was ok for people to be killed in France? because that is what seems to be happening in India.

False equivalence. Try harder buddy. Learn to accept that your shining India isn't very shining, maybe if you only watch Indian channels then it is.

i dnt like to be judgemental but i have read many posts of yours or your some saathi who are the first one to talk about any incidence happen in india and reject the idea of india. But support white countries and any laws of theirs or dnt have the same strong voice of opiniom against them
Though i dnt personally find your posts any offensive. i just take it thinking as you are saying anything light hearted , nothing seriously.

MashAllah many have converted to Islam due to the efforts of molana kaleem siddiqui. Alhamdulillah I have heard hazrat's speech live in the UK a few years back.

Isnt it true that not all Hindus see beef as so holy as not to eat it. I have met a few Hindus that do eat beef and i have read that many eat in parts of Ind.

Isnt it true that not all Hindus see beef as so holy as not to eat it. I have met a few Hindus that do eat beef and i have read that many eat in parts of Ind.

Those are trojan hindus. You will also find them to be fans of Pakistani songs and dramas, and will be shaming their country in front of Pakistanis.

Yes hindus also eat beef in some states of india. Some states people dnt eat meat at all. some states eat all meat except beef. That's how it is. But most of the states people dnt eat beef.

Back