TV Shows I Recommend

Downloading,tbh i was skeptical of another crap drug crap nonsense but a lot of my friends have recommended it to me for its not the same lets see.

it really picks up episode 3 and onwards so atelast watch till 4,5

1&2 are a bit here and there with too much info

Its loses its humor later is seasons.

yea ofcourse

they end up milking the cow too much and it loses its magic

happened with two and half men, himym and now big bang

Downloading,tbh i was skeptical of another crap drug crap nonsense but a lot of my friends have recommended it to me for its not the same lets see.

You won't be disappointed. It was very well done. Second season should be out later this year.

i used to like these shows as they were always good time pass and some laughs at the end of a tiring day when you didnt really want to wacth some intense, serious shows

i think you'll like Modern Family and Last Man Standing

also Master of None is a very good show in this category but is different and a new-ish concept.

Modern Family is a good show when you just want to relax and unwind. The light comedy is very tasteful and I always look forward to a new episode every week.

Master of None I gave it a chance and watched three or four episodes but it just didn't click for me.

Another such show is Silicon Valley I've heard great things about it and I gave it a try and nothing happened for me. I guess I have weird taste in comedy :misbah

Breaking Bad is easily the greatest TV show of all time and Ive seen almost all of them

its a good concept and a theme not tackled that much surprisingly

def they have put money in the show but i think it could have been much better

seen 3-4 eps and intend to catch up once i finish daredevil and HOC. Though this proves it certainly isnt one of those addictive shows you wanna finish asap

I finished it in 3 days so for me it was.

Axelrod and Rhodes were fantastic in season 1. Very strong characters. Why do you think theme isn't tackled properly?

i watched brooklyn nine nine while on holiday recently and can confirm it's better than most comedies around.

Would also recommend broadwalk empire nd power. Power season 3 is airing some time in the summer, really griping tv series.

[MENTION=1080]miandadrules[/MENTION] shield is probably in my top 5 shows with Breaking Bad, The Wire, Sopranos, GOT

I just interested in Pakistani HUM TV dramas .. This Channel has exremely large nuimber of dramas which are truly very interesting and amazing seriel . I love this Actualy.

Anyone uk residents watch the bill, comes on 12pm on 158 really enjoy watching it.

Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt
rs_634x940-150216112348-634-Unbreakable-Kimmy-Schmidt-JR-21615.jpg

Surprisingly brilliant inspite of boring and weird first 15 mins of ep1,have got hooked to the humor and Tina Fey is a great ExP. 9/10 atleast for first 6 episodes,hear season 2 is even better.

anybody watching Deathnote.. Jap Anime series.. Its in Netflix now.. I dont usually watch anime's. but this one is very nice..keep you hooked onto your seats....

the two new shows im currently watching are

containment - about a breakout of a deadly contagious disease in atl and how they try to contain it
11-23-63 - james franco travelling to the past to stop the jfk killing

and i'm also watching daredevil, better call saul when i can.

Flip or Flop
Million Dollar Listing
Anthony Bourdain: Parts Unknwon/No reservations/Layover
used to watch the Amazing race a lot too but that interest has died down
American Ninja Warrior

anybody watching Deathnote.. Jap Anime series.. Its in Netflix now.. I dont usually watch anime's. but this one is very nice..keep you hooked onto your seats....

watched a long time ago. its a pretty good series. Not a huge fan of anime but some of them catch my attention.

Guys watch Banshee, an amazing action-drama show and imo the best one out there. Too bad it only has 3 more episodes in the series

+1

Although I reckon GOT will prolly top the list once it's done.
GOT would def make it to the top 5 but I don't think it would ever surpass shows like BB, sopranos and wire.It had potential early on but the inconsistencies in the story line and bad 5th season kinda pushed it back.

the two new shows im currently watching are

containment - about a breakout of a deadly contagious disease in atl and how they try to contain it
11-23-63 - james franco travelling to the past to stop the jfk killing

and i'm also watching daredevil, better call saul when i can.

11-22-63. I loved it

The Flash 10/10

great show. great acting. better than overrated Breaking Bad and Game of thrones.

Guys watch Banshee, an amazing action-drama show and imo the best one out there. Too bad it only has 3 more episodes in the series

Another Fanshee on PP. :mc

Great show isn't it. It's getting down to the knitty gritty in the final two episodes.

GOT would def make it to the top 5 but I don't think it would ever surpass shows like BB, sopranos and wire.It had potential early on but the inconsistencies in the story line and bad 5th season kinda pushed it back.

Fair enough boss maybe it's because I haven't read the books but I have enjoyed every bit of it I have to say. Any ways let's see where they go from here.

Might give Daredevil another go. Watched the first episode but didn't do much for me.

Might give Daredevil another go. Watched the first episode but didn't do much for me.

same I got to the 2nd episode, but at the beginning he was bleeding from throat, too gory for me so I backed out asap.

Give it another go man. It gets awesome. Second season is even better imo.

Try Peaky Blinders as well, it's up there with the very best production quality wise.

If RD says so must be good. Will defo give it another crack. Peaky Blinders hahaha sounds funny. Will check that one out as well. Looks like it's on Netflix. Cheers bruz :ronaldo

Another Fanshee on PP. :mc

Great show isn't it. It's getting down to the knitty gritty in the final two episodes.

Never a poor episode in that series, but I wonder how they are going to wrap everything up in the last two episodes. It sucks how they shortened the season too.

Banshee blows away Breaking Bad. StrikeBack is another good series made produced by the same company Cinemax (first season was BBC), going to wait and see what other shows they produce from now on

Last edited:
Give it another go man. It gets awesome. Second season is even better imo.

Try Peaky Blinders as well, it's up there with the very best production quality wise.

Couple of episodes into second season now. Not bad at all. Thanks boss :ronaldo

The Flash 10/10

great show. great acting. better than overrated Breaking Bad and Game of thrones.

How do you type that with a straight face? I've watched a few flash episodes and the show was extremely weak. Superheroes continue to bemuse me.

How do you type that with a straight face? I've watched a few flash episodes and the show was extremely weak. Superheroes continue to bemuse me.

I think he is kidding as well lol but tbh Marvel's Daredevil and Jessica Jones are great not only as superheroes but even TV shows.
Some of the acting and action in them(one take) are really well done.

Which episodes did you see?

Flash is awesome - by far the best superhero TV show on right now.

What was Wilson fisk's vision for the city. He never really explained what it was. Don't tell me it was to build a bunch of apartments.

He wanted to make Hell's kitchen great again I guess :trump

I have just started Person of Interest and i am amazed. A lovely mixture of passion, action and wit.

I have just started Person of Interest and i am amazed. A lovely mixture of passion, action and wit.

Yes, definitely one of the best to be aired in recent time. Sadly, ended too early. :( :( :(

What are you following now after PoI's demise, @msb341 ?

Yes, definitely one of the best to be aired in recent time. Sadly, ended too early. :( :( :(

What are you following now after PoI's demise, @msb341 ?

Too early? Roughly it consists of around 90 episodes. I don't think it has less air time compared to some other leading shows like Breaking Bad, wire or GOT.

Peaky Blinders, was surprised how good this actually was when i finally started watching it, I honestly feel it's right up there with the Sopranos and God Father. recommend a binge watching all seasons 1 to 3. dialog and cinematography is top notch.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/wSE3qeALRn0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

[MENTION=1080]miandadrules[/MENTION] I finished re watching all of "The Shield" in 10 days. My god this show is a thrill ride with some of the best acting and writing I've ever seen. Probably my 4th or 5th favourite show of all time. Btw if any of you haven't seen it then stop with all this Arrow rubbish and watch the first episode now.

Watching peaky blinders now on Netflix after re watching the shield. Good show. Not up there with Sopranos as someone above said but it's a beautiful show with great acting. I recommend it to everyone. I've just finished season 1.

watched gomorrah recently and it was pretty good, good tv is sparse now tho imo

Anybody started on stranger things on Netflix? Man it's like the best of 80s Spielberg and x files altogether. 5 episodes in so far and I can't stop

[MENTION=1080]miandadrules[/MENTION] I finished re watching all of "The Shield" in 10 days. My god this show is a thrill ride with some of the best acting and writing I've ever seen. Probably my 4th or 5th favourite show of all time. Btw if any of you haven't seen it then stop with all this Arrow rubbish and watch the first episode now.

That must have been some binge watch!

Surprised more people haven't seen it.

That must have been some binge watch!

Surprised more people haven't seen it.

Same. Not enough people have seen it but those who have rate it very highly. The first 4 seasons are all dark comedy with cool stuff but later its just one of the most difficult things to watch.

Back