Warm up game: Pakistan -vs- Sri Lanka Cricket XI

saqlain said:
Razzaq was recently struggling with this match fitness in the worldcup. Though, he took some wickets but you cant compare twenty 20 with a test match. I dont think Razzaq should be in this team. Pakistan should go for an extra batsman.

How many batsmen you intend to play? Apart from Butt,Khurram,YK,MoYo,Misbah,Malik,Akmal.Isn't that more than enough?

Afridi_Fan said:
How many batsmen you intend to play? Apart from Butt,Khurram,YK,MoYo,Misbah,Malik,Akmal.Isn't that more than enough?

We have plenty of batsman but the trouble is that we also have a problem of consistency , see how many of those batsman do you expect to fire , except Younis or Akmal i dont think any batsman has a guarantee of firing

Bhanja Gone.

Last Bat Faisal Iqbal c Kapugedera b Suraj 32 (77b 2x4 0x6) SR: 41.55

Fall of wicket: 317/6 (77.1 ov); Partnership: 79 runs, 25.0 overs, RR: 3.16

Akmal stumped!

Fawad needs to stick around. Come on Kaneria - we know you've been mastering your batting! Show it to the world!

Last Bat Kamran Akmal st †Silva b Suraj 4 (3b 1x4 0x6) SR: 133.33

Fall of wicket: 321/7 (77.4 ov); Partnership: 4 runs, 0.3 overs, RR: 8.00

This suraj guy is really turning it on :afridi , Fawad better save us and give us comfortable lead , the stage is perfectly set for him to save us and shine in :yk eyes

WTH is happening..........wickets falling quickly , someone stop this madness.......... :pissed:

And razzler gone as well, 3 quick wickets for sl

Last Bat Abdul Razzaq c Suraj b Maharoof 1 (6b 0x4 0x6) SR: 16.66

Fall of wicket: 322/8 (78.4 ov); Partnership: 1 runs, 1.0 overs, RR: 1.00

Another four and a single.Moves to 54 and retains the strike.

Just hope Fawad keeps the strike, keeps the runs rolling, and proves that he deserves to be in the final XI.

If he gets a solid 70+ score, it'd be a crime to leave him out of the squad.

Alam is a tiger!

He will have a long and bright future with Pakistan. He's taken this opportunity by the horns!

It would be a crime not to include him in the final XI.

Alam looking extremely solid. We should get a nice 50 run lead. I really hope he can get a 100 here.

Alam seems unfazed. Going at a brisk pace; seems to be in control of everything.

Moves on to 77.

This Suraj guy looks good , he's taken 4 wickets so far , a bit of kanerish but still good enough , maybe he'll take murli's place after he retires

5 more runs and he will be the highest scorer, even if he doesn't score a ton it still better than all the rest of batsmen.

Go alam go!!

Alam on 82*

I'm so excited for his 100, inshaAllah.

They can't possibly ignore a centurion, when the rest of the middle order failed.

Abdur Rauf showing his talent with the bat - hits another six and moves on to 28

Rauf doing an Afridi here :afridi

Wow.. Teaching the seniors how to bat

at the end of 89.4 overs,

SL XI were at 345/5
Pak are at 400/8

Pakistan declares at 400

Good decision but it would've been cool seeing Alam get a 100

Back