West Indies v Pakistan l 2nd ODI | Providence | WI Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ims1

First Class Captain
Runs
Jeff Dujon says the cracks are not as pronounced, and thinks there could be more moisture in this pitch compared to two days ago. Some more seam movement for the quicks early on is expected.
Win toss & bowl first seems logical .

Pakistan win the toss and decide to bowl first.

West Indies team
CH Gayle, J Charles†, DM Bravo, MN Samuels, LMP Simmons, DJ Bravo*, KA Pollard, DJG Sammy, KAJ Roach, SP Narine, JO Holder

Pakistan team
Nasir Jamshed, Ahmed Shehzad, Mohammad Hafeez, Misbah-ul-Haq*, Asad Shafiq, Umar Akmal†, Shahid Afridi, Wahab Riaz, Saeed Ajmal, Asad Ali, Mohammad Irfan

Last edited by a moderator:
8.30am Misbah wins the toss and Pakistan will bowl

Seems like a good toss to win

from the pitch report it seems to be 200 run wicket .Misbah wins the toss and Pakistan will bowl

DJ Bravo says West Indies would have batted anyway, and expects the ball to come on better in the morning.

West Indies v Pakistan l 2nd ODI | Providence | Pakistan Innings

West Indies team
CH Gayle, J Charles†, DM Bravo, MN Samuels, LMP Simmons, DJ Bravo*, KA Pollard, DJG Sammy, KAJ Roach, SP Narine, JO Holder

Pakistan team
Nasir Jamshed, Ahmed Shehzad, Mohammad Hafeez, Misbah-ul-Haq*, Asad Shafiq, Umar Akmal†, Shahid Afridi, Wahab Riaz, Saeed Ajmal, Asad Ali, Mohammad Irfan

No junaid, Harris ect..!

Same team?

yup . cricinfo says : Misbah wants to utilise the "little bit of moisture" on the pitch which has been under covers mostly. Says the top order is a concern
DJ Bravo says West Indies would have batted anyway, and expects the ball to come on better in the morning. The lack of runs is making the batsmen unsure of themselves, he admits.

get WI All out Under-200
and chase down target with Help of Misbah :)

West Indies v Pakistan l 2nd ODI | Providence | 16/7/13

Same team come on windies

Mohsin Khan Bola rahy hai PTV Sport per
Hammad azam is next abdul Razzaq

agar Mohsin khan coach bane gaye Hammad azam team main wapse aye gaye

Mohsin khan Comment on Moin khan
iam very happy Moin khan Beta Selector bane gaye
beta hahahah :D

What's a successful way to make a thread? Because every time I make one it gets merged or vanished. This thread has my title, but different OP. lol

Unchanged team, why on earth shafiq still there along hafeez. why no junaid and haris.

Dropping Junaid Khan is a mystery. Misbah has strong dislikes. Hopefully we get rid of Misbah soon.

8.30am Misbah wins the toss and Pakistan will bowl

Sorry Junaid doesnt look 100% committed.. he plays as if its a practice game.. thats how I see his persona and body language.

Misbah cannot afford to play Haris. If he scores the seniors places will be in danger.

those why saying Misbah Dislike Junaid khan

Guys we can not drop Domestic number 1 pacer with 1 odi performance

what will happen with Asad ali confident

iam biggest fan of Junaid khan to :)

Shafiq must be on his last chance saloon today.

I'm a big admirer of his but his constant inconstancies in the shorter format is worrisome.

"Still hung over from feasting on so much Boom Boom in a single day? Well, there could be more of it today. Same ground, same pitch, same opposition, same Shahid Afridi."

Its NEVER the SAME afridi twice!! :D:D:D

no changes... really haris and junaid deserved a go... won the toss and will bowl first... we should try to get them out under 170/.

i just want to see Gayle cause some damage but get out quick!

cmon GREEN MEAN BOWLING MACHINE - come out firing boysss

Same team was expected. Not sure what people expected, Pakistan hardly ever change a winning combo.

Let's see how Pakistan chase, should be interesting as usual.

Chris Gayle only gets runs in the IPL taking on indian medium pacers at 75mph.

I want, more than anything, for our seamers to induce the stumps to perform acrobatics today.

They need sawdust, couple of deliveries and the landing area is already muddy

WI prepared a diff pitch?!

Tried to bowl him out with that swinging full toss again. Irfan to Charles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back