West Indies vs Pakistan | 1st Test | Guyana | 15/5/11 | Day 4 : Session 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umar should play with Rehman as a batsman otherwise there will be too much pressure on him and Rehman is quite handy

Rehman need to watch the ball swinging in to him....

He looks like he is going to get done LBW

Get Adnan and YK on a plane and set them off to WI. Can pick up Moyo on the way.

Adnan is not a solution either.

Maybe not but he's done nothing wrong to be dropped from test team. At least he was solid behind the stumps. Lets face it the PCB were just trying to save on the air fare by using the ODI keeper in tests too. They've done this many a time.

This happened in England Test series last year too: One minute we're being told Raza Hasan isn't ready for Pakistan A tour the next he is in the test squad cos he happens to be in England at the time.

Sarfraz should be brought back.

He is a nervous wreck...

Not cut out for international cricket...

A bit like Hick.

Everytime he bats he is constantly mumbling and looks scared.

He bats like a Number 13.

When was the last time we successfully chased more than 250 runs in the fourth innings?? Anyone

This is what we do, drop players after one bad performance, we did the same with Sarfraz, when we just game him one test match.

Salman is a shocking batsman. Really. Umar will still do it :umarakmal

He is a nervous wreck...

Not cut out for international cricket...

A bit like Hick.

Everytime he bats he is constantly mumbling and looks scared.

He bats like a Number 13.

oh cmon enough of this crap...you cant say that if you only give him one test match that too against aussies.

oh cmon enough of this crap...you cant say that if you only give him one test match that too against aussies.

Why is it Crap?

He has played for Pak more than one test.

I am simply saying what I have seen when I have watched him.

Why is it Crap?

He has played for Pak more than one test.

I am simply saying what I have seen when I have watched him.

I agree Sarfraz Ahmed should be in the team. The guy just scored a zillion runs in the domesitc scene. Reward him for his performances

Did Waqar want Salman in the squad or was it MHK?

I'd imagine is it was the PCB accountant who worked out it was cheaper not to pay for Adnan's flights.

Adnan should have stayed on in Tests merely because he did nothing wrong to be dropped.

This is what we do, drop players after one bad performance, we did the same with Sarfraz, when we just game him one test match.

Exactly No Keeper has had a fair crack after Kamran. Neither Sarfaraz or Adnan (and now probably Salman) all get dropped (and Zoni ran away) at this rate i can only see one thing happening:

The return of the don.:kami

Exactly No Keeper has had a fair crack after Kamran. Neither Sarfaraz or Adnan (and now probably Salman) all get dropped (and Zoni ran away) at this rate i can only see one thing happening:

The return of the don.:kami

bring back Sarfraz and stick with him. The guy has a Fc average of over 40

LOL Pakistan gave so much confidence as bowler and captain

71 needed now!

Pretty much our last decent batting pair at the crease!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back